[REQUEST] UNP - have bigger tits

chneubeul

UNP bodies were designed to be less "busty". If you want bigger use the CBBE or CHSBHC bodies. (Wish there was more modders for them cause there seems to be more UNP mods).

There's definitely more modders for CBBE. Or at least more clothes and armors, according to the nexus and some of the links on this forum.

But but but... aren't they almost compatible anyway? I converted to UNP when I started playing again but I still have some CBBE outfits and there are no almost visible issues. Only the position of nipples is off somewhat and texture doesn't align with feet very well but as long as the CBBE clothes are... modest ^^ in the nipple area and neighbourhood and toes are covered they can be used with UNP without pain... and I guess it's the same the other way around? Nuh?

Is it possible to edit the shapes of CBBE in blender? I don't like the legs much.

I don't like the lower legs of CBBE, it looks like every woman has swollen ankles. From the knee and above they're fine though. I'd try to fix it if I knew how to use blender well enough.. :(

Archived