Changing Vilja appearance to that of another npc

polaczek

It is not, You are right, however I don't want to "customize vilja face", I have seen that topic earlier, what I am looking to do is to swap her looks completely with that of another companion, just for example elf follower from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60868/?. I am not good at modding and I couldn't find an answer on google so that is why I am asking You guys if You can help me or advise me how to do it if it's possible. 

Faux thanks for the link but I can't make out anything of this page and my google translation doesn't work on it. 

It is not, You are right, however I don't want to "customize vilja face", I have seen that topic earlier, what I am looking to do is to swap her looks completely with that of another companion, just for example elf follower from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60868/?. I am not good at modding and I couldn't find an answer on google so that is why I am asking You guys if You can help me or advise me how to do it if it's possible. 

Faux thanks for the link but I can't make out anything of this page and my google translation doesn't work on it. 

Dubhorizon's tutorial in my post is the easiest to follow.  Standalone follower mods have their own nif and dds so you don't need to make your own and can skip that part of the tutorial. 

Don't get frustrated by some modders saying it's so easy, it only takes two minutes and left you in the cold.  It doesn't take two minutes and definitely not obvious the first time.  I too got frustrated until Dubhorizon puts up his tutorial.  Now that I know how it's done it really is just about replacing a few things with nifskope.  It's how I did my first mod.  You do need to know the basics of nifskope and CK/Tes5edit though.

EDIT: With Racemenu3 you can import custom follower mod's nif so you can do that, make some changes if you want and then follow Dubhorizon's guide to the letter as well. 

Archived