Simple Straightforward Consensual Sex

perfection

OK, I am looking through all the mods for SexLab and I love all the options, but not all of them are for me.  And the one thing I can't seem to find is a simple mod for bedding a random NPC, not raping them, not prostitution, not marrying them or turning them into followers, not questing for sex, not BDSM, just a dialog option to initiate sex with a non-hostile NPC, like the older version of animated prostitution only with SexLab support. 

Is there something like that out there?  If not can someone make a mod like that?

Try SexChat.  No spells, no prostitution or rape.  Just propositions.

Foremost of these limitations is that the mod assumes that if you are talking to a female character then you must be male, and if you are talking to a male character then you must be female. Next you the player are completely irresistible, there is no role playing involved and you are never turned down. All of that comes later. You can also only have sex where you are, ideally you should be able to lead your partner somewhere private, but as yet that isn't implemented, and may never be in this first version.

There's another one I'm using that starts with "Excuse me, I want to discuss something with you" which then opens some sexual exchange that can be followed by your choice of carnal activity but I'm not sure which one it is.  I have so many SexLab mods running that sometimes I lose track of which one spawns which dialog.

That'd be SexLab Submit, I believe (can't use links yet, first post).  It might not be as "simple" as the OP wants since getting someone to hop in the sack with you requires passing a Speech check, but you can tweak the odds of success in the mod menu, or just quickload until you succeed.  You can even disable the mod's rape content, if memory serves.  If you do go with this mod, I'd recommend getting the Devious Devices update for it, even if you aren't interested in bondage stuff, because the interface is much improved for it.

Another option for dialogue-based sexual encounters would be Amorous Adventures, though this only applies to specific NPCs.

That'd be SexLab Submit, I believe (can't use links yet, first post).  It might not be as "simple" as the OP wants since getting someone to hop in the sack with you requires passing a Speech check, but you can tweak the odds of success in the mod menu, or just quickload until you succeed.  You can even disable the mod's rape content, if memory serves.  If you do go with this mod, I'd recommend getting the Devious Devices update for it, even if you aren't interested in bondage stuff, because the interface is much improved for it.

Another option for dialogue-based sexual encounters would be Amorous Adventures, though this only applies to specific NPCs.

I only just re-added Submit yesterday, so that wasn't the one I was thinking of.

I only just re-added Submit yesterday, so that wasn't the one I was thinking of.

I hope you got the patched version I uploaded near the end of the thread, much lower overhead with that version.

Archived