(Modding help) How to remove collision from a specific object?

Lucy in the Sky

Hey there,

I first wrote this request for help as paragraphs but it ended up being confusing and I didn't quite pass my issue in a clear way.  Hopefully by expressing them in little topics things will be clearer.

====== My problem =====

I want to take a few screenshots involving cages.  However, the cage itself has collision detection, which often dislocates the NPCs around against my will.

I want to make the cages have no collision once or ever....  You know? Like with plants.... they have meshes and textures, but we can walk through them without any issues. 

How can I do this? Is it something I can do via Nifscope / Creator Kit?

=====================

A few points I would like to make before hand:

1)  I realize "tcl" removes all collisions. But I don't want that because tcl is automatically disabled once I activate "tfc".

---- a) I understand I could use "tfc 1" to take screenshots with "tcl" working...but I don't want the time frozen.

2) Jaxonz positioner can be used to place things floating midair even with gravity and collision working. (tcl ON).... which means I would be able to position the NPCs exactly how I want..

Thank you in advance

I appreciate any kind of help

Would need to alter the Nif probably 

I would recommend the First Way , Delete the bhkcollisionobject block ( Crtl-D) by highlighting it 

post-8713-0-67848900-1425071846_thumb.jpg

I haven't tried the second Method in theory it should work as well , Changing the BSX Flags 

post-8713-0-87481800-1425071839_thumb.jpg

And save the Nif once done 

Cheers

Archived