View File

Hello Loverslab! I present you my first Skyrim's project. So let's go on.

Description:

Have you ever had a problem with installing new ENB and removing the old one? Did you? I did too. That's why I made this program.

It's a very simple program. You load all ENBs you want into this programs and with one click you install them or uninstall them. You can mix more ENBs,

You can install all mods that doesn't go into the Data folder only too!

How to use it?

1. Download the correct version of the program (x32 for 32bit and 86bit Windows version, x64 for 64bit Windows version)

2. Unpack somewhere.

3. Run setup.exe (it's an standard Windows installer).

4. The program will launch automatically.

5. Browse for the correct path to your TESV.exe file.

6. To Add files just click the green button on top.

7. You can add only .rar and .zip packages (I'm sorry, for now only these are supported).

8. VERY IMPORTANT: Package MUST have files that you would paste into your Skyrim folder ON TOP. It won't recognize which files it must install. It installs are files are files automatically without any checks. So you might need to modify some packages to make them work. It's ok if there are folders inside. But it won't work if all files are in the folder inside the package.

That's all. Sounds like a lot of points to do. As soon as you pass first 5 points you will do only the last ones.

I hope for your support with this project.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/27/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

So just to be clear.

8. VERY IMPORTANT: Package MUST have files that you would paste into your Skyrim folder ON TOP. It won't recognize which files it must install. It installs all files automatically without any checking anything. So you might need to modify some packages to make them work. It's ok if there are folders inside. But it won't work if all files are in the folder inside the package.

With this someone has to be sure that the .rar etc is packaged correctly. To be packaged correctly it should follow the same folder structure as the game itself where the various folders are in the correct locations. For example anything that needs to be installed directly where the .exe is (main folder) would be outside and you would have a Data folder and the Textures and Meshes etc would be inside that folder.. (long winded for those that might not understand what I am talking about :D)

In what way is this different to the long established ENB Managers on the Nexus, apart from the fact its here on LoversLab. The one I use

ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager and Remover by Volvaga0=7804

or the Java Program

ENB Manager and Changer - [·JAr] File Format by Legend Aeternus=24402

Both appear at first glance to do more than this, though your mod is new and still being improved I hope.

If you were unaware of these it may be helpful to compare features, ideas etc.

So just to be clear.

8. VERY IMPORTANT: Package MUST have files that you would paste into your Skyrim folder ON TOP. It won't recognize which files it must install. It installs all files automatically without any checking anything. So you might need to modify some packages to make them work. It's ok if there are folders inside. But it won't work if all files are in the folder inside the package.

With this someone has to be sure that the .rar etc is packaged correctly. To be packaged correctly it should follow the same folder structure as the game itself where the various folders are in the correct locations. For example anything that needs to be installed directly where the .exe is (main folder) would be outside and you would have a Data folder and the Textures and Meshes etc would be inside that folder.. (long winded for those that might not understand what I am talking about :D)

That's right! Thanks for help.

In what way is this different to the long established ENB Managers on the Nexus, apart from the fact its here on LoversLab. The one I use

ENB FXAA SweetFX Manager and Remover by Volvaga0=7804

or the Java Program

ENB Manager and Changer - [·JAr] File Format by Legend Aeternus=24402

Both appear at first glance to do more than this, though your mod is new and still being improved I hope.

If you were unaware of these it may be helpful to compare features, ideas etc.

Didn't known about them. Anyway it will be improved over time for sure. I made it cause I couldn't find a program for this. Thanks for reply!