What happened to SexoutBreeder?

Beornwahl

I think he meant this one actually http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1717-fertile-breeder/  :P  

I guess I screwed up.. lol.

Oh by the way. I had some problems with the Deathclaw eposode with the newest release of Sexout Breeder.. ^_^

AND OF COURSE I DID.. :P. AS I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE. LOL

That one doesn't count, ritual, you don't win the ante :P

Pepertje, tested dialogues earlier in goodsprings.  They made rumor references towards Martin and his daughters.  Seeing as they are the closest FB/SoB npc's upon starting I chose to use them.  Give me a few days to test it further in other places and I can upload it for you to look at. 

Now we just need some SoB screenshots to go with the new thread.

I think he meant this one actually http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1717-fertile-breeder/  :P  

Oh by the way. I had some problems with the Deathclaw eposode with the newest release of Sexout Breeder.. ^_^

I know you're joking & yet I still want to

hit_in_face.jpg

so damn bad

I am bad.. but not real bad despite pepertje taunting me to post in your fresh thread.. ;). This thread has completed its task and now is just .. here.

Besides. I contacted the moderators and got them to edit the main oP so that now people looking for Sexout Breeder can actually find it from the first post :)  Still helping out ;).

Pepertje, tested dialogues earlier in goodsprings.  They made rumor references towards Martin and his daughters.  Seeing as they are the closest FB/SoB npc's upon starting I chose to use them.  Give me a few days to test it further in other places and I can upload it for you to look at. 

Which dialogue are you talking about? Mine or yours? Because if it's mine, I need to know if it's supposed to show up :/ (If it's yours, I want to know more :P)

hit_in_face.jpg

so damn bad

I am bad.. but not real bad despite pepertje taunting me to post in your fresh thread.. ;). This thread has completed its task and now is just .. here.

Besides. I contacted the moderators and got them to edit the main oP so that now people looking for Sexout Breeder can actually find it from the first post :)  Still helping out ;).

When did I ever taunt you? You know I'm a good boy :angel:

Which dialogue are you talking about? Mine or yours? Because if it's mine, I need to know if it's supposed to show up :/ (If it's yours, I want to know more :P)

hit_in_face.jpg

so damn bad

When did I ever taunt you? You know I'm a good boy :angel:

You may be a good boy but forgetful;)..

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43821-what-happened-to-sexoutbreeder/?p=1278140

Mine, your dialogue is fine.  Will work on adding in the SoB dialogue into rumors then incorporate some of your FB ones.  Both mods dialogue won't be changed, just certain npc's will have the " Rumors" choice option when talking to them.  Think of it as being similar to the " Is there anything interesting going on in the wasteland? " option very few npc's have in game, but expands it to recognize FB/SoB.

I personally have it set to where it needs FB and SoB installed to work properly on my system.  I need to look into making it where it won't require those. 

Mine, your dialogue is fine.  Will work on adding in the SoB dialogue into rumors then incorporate some of your FB ones.  Both mods dialogue won't be changed, just certain npc's will have the " Rumors" choice option when talking to them.  Think of it as being similar to the " Is there anything interesting going on in the wasteland? " option very few npc's have in game, but expands it to recognize FB/SoB.

I personally have it set to where it needs FB and SoB installed to work properly on my system.  I need to look into making it where it won't require those. 

You can do that with the script I posted earlier in the breeder.esm pm. It won't make your mod require the others, but the dialogue won't show up without them.

Mine, your dialogue is fine. Will work on adding in the SoB dialogue into rumors then incorporate some of your FB ones. Both mods dialogue won't be changed, just certain npc's will have the " Rumors" choice option when talking to them. Think of it as being similar to the " Is there anything interesting going on in the wasteland? " option very few npc's have in game, but expands it to recognize FB/SoB.

I personally have it set to where it needs FB and SoB installed to work properly on my system. I need to look into making it where it won't require those.

If you need a reference on how to use IsModLoaded, the latest version of Fertile Breeder uses that, just look uo FBMain in the object window ;)

• 1 month later...

The download page for the famed SexoutBreeder mod seems removed or something..

Yes

Did I miss something about this - like it's going to be gone for good or will make a grand return?

Not until it is fixed and able to be used along other Sexout mods. Are you volunteering to help?

And in case there won't be a speedy return are there someone with the files?

Yep I have files.. So far they seem to work as well as the old Breeder did.

Before you ask, No. I am not giving them out.. The are large and they cause serious issues with the current versions of the mods available. Loads of conflicts and other issues. Someone else will have to but don't post it in the forums.. The moderators will remove any links to these files and any hints that a tech support request is on a game with Breeder or any of the other needed files installed will likely be ignored by many of the mod content creators around here.

So until you or someone is able to updated this the only choice to get your fetish on is the new Fertile Breeder mod

I would test it. You can contact me at:

Archived