What happened to SexoutBreeder?

Beornwahl

New Version:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2202-sexout-breeder-v85-long-time-coming-edition/

The download page for the famed SexoutBreeder mod seems removed or something..

Did I miss something about this - like it's going to be gone for good or will make a grand return?

And in case there won't be a speedy return are there someone with the files?

I think user29 is no longer working on breeder anymore or took a break or passed the mod on. The only one that was still around was the version by jamilnielsen but looks like it's a dead thread now as well. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15838-sexoutbreeder-v84-zomg-an-update-edition-titus-riverside-bugfix/?do=findComment&comment=219737

There is this one that is somewhat like it or so I heard I have never tried it so not sure. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43111-fertile-breeder/

The download page for the famed SexoutBreeder mod seems removed or something..

Yes

Did I miss something about this - like it's going to be gone for good or will make a grand return?

Not until it is fixed and able to be used along other Sexout mods. Are you volunteering to help?

And in case there won't be a speedy return are there someone with the files?

Yep I have files.. So far they seem to work as well as the old Breeder did.

Before you ask, No. I am not giving them out.. The are large and they cause serious issues with the current versions of the mods available. Loads of conflicts and other issues. Someone else will have to but don't post it in the forums.. The moderators will remove any links to these files and any hints that a tech support request is on a game with Breeder or any of the other needed files installed will likely be ignored by many of the mod content creators around here.

So until you or someone is able to updated this the only choice to get your fetish on is the new Fertile Breeder mod.

It was being packaged with older versions of Sexout and SCR etc and these older versions were causing mass breakages to other later mods and continual IM's of "game not working" to other modders who would spnd time tracking down the issue to find that even though later versions were initially installed Breeder pack overwrote them. People that read the information and have more experience could install it ok, but a large number of users could not.

It's a dead mod as far as current modders are concerned.

It was being packaged with older versions of Sexout and SCR etc and these older versions were causing mass breakages to other later mods and continual IM's of "game not working" to other modders who would spnd time tracking down the issue to find that even though later versions were initially installed Breeder pack overwrote them. People that read the information and have more experience could install it ok, but a large number of users could not.

It's a dead mod as far as current modders are concerned.

Yes, and  I have a working copy however any time I add any of the new currently developed mods it causes all sorts of havoc. I can use some of the old "legacy" mods like Sex key and such.. Mods that haven't changed for years and were functional when Breeder was up and running. If you have the very last versions of Breeder and the SCR/Preg/Sexout version that was used you can install it on your own but keep in mind that if there is any hint that Breeder was installed most mod authors will ignore your support request. Also in general support for that mod is "as is" and it will be up to the user to support themselves.

Keep in mind also as a general respect to the authors most members here won't distribute old versions of the currently supported mods like Sexout, SCR, Pregnancy out of respect for the authors. There are reasons the older versions have been removed and as Halstrom stated any single mod can bring the entire system down if added by someone that isn't' really familiar with what is going on and how to resolve various issues that WILL arise.

Now about being "Dead" I don't think it is. Jamil the current caretaker of the mod has stated in the old Breeder thread if there was someone that can do a better job is welcome to do so. It is entirely possible that someone could resurrect parts of the mods perhaps copying scripts and other parts of the story out and adding it to their own mods. Maybe the current Fertile Breeder author might like to do something like this after all the other planed projects have been done, or someone can follow the steps and techniques of pepertje and his mod and add a patch that can be used along with Fertile Breeder. Fertile Breeder uses the old token system like legacy Breeder did so it would just be reworking the mod to fit. Lots of work but lots of followers and fame for this work :P Lets not forget there are loads of individuals that will be willing to test the mod as well.

Before you ask. I have problems just importing armors into the GECK currently, merging mods etc. I am not at the level to create (or even copy quest) etc. I have only just started messing with the GECK

It was essentially the mod equivalent of this incident. All y'all motherfuckers can't be trusted.

It was essentially the mod equivalent of this incident. All y'all motherfuckers can't be trusted.

LOL I didn't pay close attention to the site name, and thought it was legit...was thinking, 'yup, that sounds like something that people would do.' I have no faith in humanity.

I lost my Sexout archive [and others] in a HDD failure a short time ago. It also borked my games [same drive], so I've had to do a total re-install.

Recovered some of it, but gone were all of my SexoutNG, SCR, Pregnancy, etc. zip/rar/7zip/& so forth downloads that contained many of the older versions of these marvy mods I had "stored".

It totally sucks because I was only about 2/3s of the way through the 'Breeder' quests when it happened and now I can't finish the mod [was using older SO versions at the time, running 3 different playthroughs with different mod packs and set-ups, i.e.-1 whoring, 1 enslaved, and 1 for critters/breeder]

Piffle...

Not that I'm looking to go backwards as these great modders move forward [i've already updated], but what are the odds someone has/or can post/direct us to a Sexout archive that contains older versions.

I believe it was SexoutNG 2.7.something I was using at the time [getting old, don't quite remember] and I would love to get the older versions of NG, SCR, etc., just so I can finish 'Breeder', if nothing else.

Yes, I am aware of the new Sexout 'Fertile Breeder' mod [will be trying soon] and heard a rumor someone may be trying to update 'Breeder' to 2.9+ for us.

BUT, it sure would be nice to be able to play some of the older/'obselete' mods still available, "Breeder" being one, and I really loved 'mojodajojo's' Cheyenne follower mod.

Anyone else feel like this?

Urf...Here I was thinking it ALL had to go together [NG, SCR, Preg.]...

So what you're telling me is NG is the 'engine' for it all

and therefore to run the older mods you need to use the older RESOURCES/VERSIONS in game...

I LOVE learnin'

"GONE HUNTIN' "

THX

edit; @Odessa, love your works...

Some VERY old mods sexout is no longer compatible with, usually because they're looking for tokens in the inventory that sexout no longer uses. For example the SexoutRaper token is no longer given to the rapist, so plugins that look for that token in character inventory in order to change their behavior no longer find it.

All of the old interfaces work though, and that's all most mods need or use. The original Sexout (pre-NG, 3+ years old now) interface still works (though nobody should use it in any new plugins!!).

set Sexout.male to someMaleRef
set Sexout.female to someFemaleRef
someMaleRef.CIOS SexoutBegin
Works exactly as it did before I ever started working on sexout. I use it myself in the console to test animations and such.

So if someone wanted to how would they go about fixing those missing tokens and such to make it current with Sexout?

It would be less work and a hell of a lot more kinder on your sanity to build a new Breeder from the ground up or using content from the old Breeder.

So if someone wanted to how would they go about fixing those missing tokens and such to make it current with Sexout?

It would be less work and a hell of a lot more kinder on your sanity to build a new Breeder from the ground up or using content from the old Breeder.

What if Cthulu and/or another Deep One has already driven me to the depths of piteous, mewling madness the likes of which no mortal can comprehend?

What if Cthulu and/or another Deep One has already driven me to the depths of piteous, mewling madness the likes of which no mortal can comprehend?

In that case...Party on! :)

That question wasn't actually directed only at Sexout Breeder but I agree. Collect what you want ripping the materials from the bones of the old ESM and rebuild.. make it better, stronger, faster.. wait.. that was a 70's show..

Heh I'd use the one that's there, unless it's completely boned. Fixing it just means fixing a bunch of scripts, dialog conditions, that sort of thing as they relate to sexout stuff. Recreating it from the ground up means writing all those from scratch which carries its own heartache -- and also reimplementing all the NPCs, worldspace edits, navmeshes... just fixing the scripts sounds easier to me. ;)

Yea.. have you seen the errors that FNVedit throws up with this..? I know you seen the errors with the GECK.. ;).

AS for the files that have been discontinued with SCR/Pregnancy.. Couldn't those just be imported into Breeder? The masters will still be the same. Then only the things that "changed" would have to be changed in Breeder.

Anyway I can't even get a custom race into my game with GECK yet.. :D. Armors, dido .. Lots of learning to do before something this big can be done. At least in any reasonable amount of time. However the good news is you can't really hurt it any more than it is already. 

I stand corrected. I have re-read a previous post and you was doing something with breeder where you were doing something with the animations in Breeder and after a few two scripts failed to compile.

how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time

That only applies ... if you eat an elephant... ;). If you eat chicken.. you have nothing to worry about.. ;) lol.

Oh I need to learn how to fix errors before I can fix errors.

I did look at it in FNVedit. When I checked for errors there was a page full of errors. After a bit I believe many were from improper delete of records.

I opened FNVedit up (because I know it better than GECK) and then only had the Breeder esp selected. It auto selects the masters (as far as I understand the process) and loaded up the mods.

Then right clicked on the breeder.esm and selected "check for errors.

[00:03] Background Loader: [sexoutBreeder.esp] Building reference info.
[00:04] Background Loader: finished
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] SexoutBreeder.esp
[00:00] Location -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PGRE,PLYR,PMIS,REFR
[00:00] Above errors were found in :PLDT - Location 1
[00:00] Above errors were found in :Locations
[00:00] Above errors were found in :A2PanBackToStart [PACK:0400AA2A]
[00:01] Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "PACK"
[00:03] Parameter #1 -> Found a LVLC reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CHIP,CONT,CREA,DOOR,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,IMOD,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,MSTT,NOTE,NPC_,PROJ,PWAT,SCOL,SOUN,STAT,TACT,TERM,TREE,WEAP
[00:03] Above errors were found in :CTDA - Condition
[00:03] Above errors were found in :Conditions
[00:03] Above errors were found in :[iNFO:04046A87] ('...' in GRUP Topic Children of A4Patrol2Sex "My womb aches for seed, and you look pent up. How about we help eachother?" [DIAL:04046A86] for A4NVFQ "Deathclaw Expansion" [QUST:04043732])
[00:03] Above errors were found in :GRUP Topic Children of A4Patrol2Sex "My womb aches for seed, and you look pent up. How about we help eachother?" [DIAL:04046A86]
[00:03] Parameter #1 -> Found a LVLC reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CHIP,CONT,CREA,DOOR,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,IMOD,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,MSTT,NOTE,NPC_,PROJ,PWAT,SCOL,SOUN,STAT,TACT,TERM,TREE,WEAP
[00:03] Above errors were found in :CTDA - Condition
[00:03] Above errors were found in :Conditions
[00:03] Above errors were found in :[iNFO:04046A85] ('...' in GRUP Topic Children of A4Patrol1Sex "It looks like you could use a break. It just so happens I'm a little thirsty." [DIAL:04046A84] for A4NVFQ "Deathclaw Expansion" [QUST:04043732])
[00:03] Above errors were found in :GRUP Topic Children of A4Patrol1Sex "It looks like you could use a break. It just so happens I'm a little thirsty." [DIAL:04046A84]
[00:05] a4is "188AlexanderAboutGunRunners" [DIAL:000E88D5] -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID, Added Quests, Name, Priority,
[00:05] Parameter #1 -> Found a LVLC reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CHIP,CONT,CREA,DOOR,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,IMOD,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,MSTT,NOTE,NPC_,PROJ,PWAT,SCOL,SOUN,STAT,TACT,TERM,TREE,WEAP
[00:05] Above errors were found in :CTDA - Condition
[00:05] Parameter #1 -> Found a LVLC reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CHIP,CONT,CREA,DOOR,FLST,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,IMOD,KEYM,LIGH,MISC,MSTT,NOTE,NPC_,PROJ,PWAT,SCOL,SOUN,STAT,TACT,TERM,TREE,WEAP
[00:05] Above errors were found in :CTDA - Condition
[00:05] Above errors were found in :Conditions
[00:05] Above errors were found in :[iNFO:04046A81] ('[You've gotten the stalking Praetorian's attention]' in GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8] for A4NVFQ "Deathclaw Expansion" [QUST:04043732])
[00:05] Above errors were found in :GRUP Topic Children of GREETING "GREETING" [DIAL:000000C8]
[00:05] Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "DIAL"
[00:06] VERT3BarkRep09 [ACRE:0015E983] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkRep08 [ACRE:0015E982] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkRep07 [ACRE:0015E981] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkRep06 [ACRE:0015E97E] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkRep05 [ACRE:0015E977] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkRep04 [ACRE:0015E976] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID

[00:06] VERT2NiptonAmbushViper04REF [ACHR:0016122B] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT2NiptonAmbushViper02REF [ACHR:0016120C] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkScorpionGulch06REF [ACRE:0015E93F] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkScorpionGulch05REF [ACRE:0015E93E] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkScorpionGulch02REF [ACRE:0015E93B] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] VERT3BarkScorpionGulch01REF [ACRE:0015E93A] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID
[00:06] NVCCLegionary9REF [ACHR:00138A90] (in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)) -> Record marked as deleted but contains: Editor ID

[00:06] XLKR - Linked Reference -> Found a PLYR reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PGRE,PMIS,REFR
[00:06] Above errors were found in :A4DCAssault1Ref [ACRE:04044301] (places A4DCAssault1 "Deathclaw Praetorian" [CREA:04044300] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0))
[00:06] XLKR - Linked Reference -> Found a PLYR reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PGRE,PMIS,REFR
[00:06] Above errors were found in :A4DCAssault2Ref [ACRE:04044302] (places A4DCAssault1 "Deathclaw Praetorian" [CREA:04044300] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0))
[00:06] Above errors were found in :A4V1Ref [ACHR:040448E9] (places A4Volunteer1 "Volunteer Leader" [NPC_:040448E7] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0))
[00:06] Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)
[00:06] Above errors were found in :GRUP Cell Children of [CELL:000846EA] (in WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726] at 0,0)
[00:06] Above errors were found in :GRUP World Children of WastelandNV "Mojave Wasteland" [WRLD:000DA726]
[00:06] Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "WRLD"
[00:08] Above errors were found in :[04] SexoutBreeder.esp
[00:08] All Done!

Yea.. have you seen the errors that FNVedit throws up with this..? I know you seen the errors with the GECK.. ;).

AS for the files that have been discontinued with SCR/Pregnancy.. Couldn't those just be imported into Breeder? The masters will still be the same. Then only the things that "changed" would have to be changed in Breeder.

You could import all the missing objects into Breeder but they would have no functionality, the errors would related disappear, but when the dialogue check looked for the semen tokens on an actor it would never work because it would never find any since they aren't added anymore by SCR, they have been replaced by Spunk NX Variables :)

I am not understanding it correctly but that is ok. I was under the assumption if they were imported into the Mod. The references then can be redirected back to the imported files and then would work. Nothing new would have to be created and no conflicts would be present with SCR, Spunk, Sexout etc. I imagine changing the links to focus on the new location would be easier than updating the system to the new way.

In any case, more wrong with it means it just takes more time -- it's not really more difficult than fixing just one problem.

I am still just looking around in the GECK. I tried to fix a file someone sent me for a custom race which didn't show up.. I followed some of the tutorials but. like others I guess, Ijust missed a step and couldn't figure it out. Currently I am getting use to the panels and search function and what the abrev are and general flow of what is going on. I have been firing it up at least 30 minutes or more a day just fiddle inside of it learning new features and functions each time. (at least FNVedit, / or GECK sometimes both) My thoughts is if i can get use to the work flow and run into a problem it would be easier to follow and get assistance to find the necessary radio etc to solve my issue.

I didn't know you had Orgy files inside of sexout.. Cool. :D

Archived