UNPB TBBP/BBP Breast Issues

StrifeRaZoR

Okay, so, I'm having a bit of an issue that I thought I could resolve myself...but apparently that's not working out all that great.

Here's an image of my problem:

GpAqYaX.png

So basically I've installed the UNPB body, which works fine with TBBP/BBP meshes and skeletons...right up until I install Milk Mod Economy and Soul Gem Oven.  Well, at least I *THINK* that's what's causing the issue.  I've had zero issues prior to switching from ADEC to UNPB.  I've tried multiple UNBP meshes, multiple skeletons, etc.  I switched to UNPB so that I could use the TERA Armors and Milk Mod Economy (since MME doesn't have support for the ADEC body and I really do not have the patience to fiddle with BodySlide or Nifscope at the moment).  When I first created the character in the picture, everything was working fine...right up until the MCM registered all of the mods I had installed.  The only mods I have that alter any of the meshes/body scales is PlayerSuccubusQuest, Milk Mod, and Soulgem Oven.  The breasts look fine for about 10 seconds, then it reverts to this weird mesh that is caved in the center and the overall size of the breasts reduce quite a bit.  

I had this issue yesterday so I reinstalled Skyrim completely...and now it's happening again.  Could anyone shed some light on this?  I've researched everything and have tried pretty much every UNPB mesh I can find that supports BBP/TBBP.  Am I screwing up the skeleton installation or something?  Is there a specific version of the skeleton/mesh that I need to use to prevent this from happening?

Edit:  While typing this post I decided to disable SoulGem Oven, Milk Mod, and PSQ, then reload my save.  Breasts look fine.  When I had the mods enabled before and suspected them of being the issue, I disabled all breast node scaling within those mods, yet the issue still persists as long as they're enabled.  Wut do?

Since you have narrowed it down, I would first install those three mods back one at a time until you are sure you have found the mod causing the issue. That will help knowing exactly what mods is the issue for resolving it.

Yup, you're right.  After disabling each mod individually and monitoring the game for roughly 5 minutes on each load, the culprit is definitely SoulGem Oven.  Now to figure out why it's doing this.

Archived