Body Mod question/request

Luna_Natsume

Sooo... I have downloaded TNT, and Calientes body, and the newer curvier BBP variation... but I am not really happy with any of them to be honest.

I would like something similar to Double Melons... dont even have to have the RA or the BBB. It's just my girls bodies all look kinda -frumpy- and unimpressive. The BBP makes my characters boobies all 'flappy', and not so much bouncy.

Am I doing something wrong, did I miss a mod 'step' or is there just a BETTER DM replica body out their I haven't found yet?

Also, is it my imagination, or to the legs seem too short. Everytime I jump and my arms flail out it seems the MOST apparent that my legs are WAAAAAY too short. I want a sexy girly like I had in OBLIVION!!! WAHH! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Sooo... I have downloaded TNT' date=' and Calientes body, and the newer curvier BBP variation... but I am not really happy with any of them to be honest.

I would like something similar to Double Melons... dont even have to have the RA or the BBB. It's just my girls bodies all look kinda -frumpy- and unimpressive. The BBP makes my characters boobies all 'flappy', and not so much bouncy.

Am I doing something wrong, did I miss a mod 'step' or is there just a BETTER DM replica body out their I haven't found yet?

Also, is it my imagination, or to the legs seem too short. Everytime I jump and my arms flail out it seems the MOST apparent that my legs are WAAAAAY too short. I want a sexy girly like I had in OBLIVION!!! WAHH! LOL

[/quote']

This one is floating my boat at the moment. It's not finished, there is one size... with weight slider at max. But it might be what you're looking for.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5828

DMbody.jpg

Sooo... I have downloaded TNT' date=' and Calientes body, and the newer curvier BBP variation... but I am not really happy with any of them to be honest.

[/quote']

This one is floating my boat at the moment. It's not finished, there is one size... with weight slider at max. But it might be what you're looking for.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5828

DMbody.jpg

While I LOVE the DM body... and I mean TRULY love it, there arenet any clothes made for it yet, right? If we could get Echillid to do a clothing/armor replacer for this body, you can GUARANTEE I will be using it exclusively!

We would already have a decent body mods + armor/clothes replacer if NEXUS hadnt started this crap. I dont pay attention. Last I heard was nothing, My computer gets FUBAR, and I logg in after month + and suddenly nexus has banned almost all mods. They also could be lieing about how many people coming to their site, cause It looks like most of them are now coming here instead. Definitely would explain a lot.

Archived