Homes with collectible displays and racks/manequins?

MasterworkStone

I see a lot of different homes out there with displays, but the place itself looks terrible and/or is way too big on the inside.

And I rarely see places with collectible displays in them, I really want to put these elder scrolls somewhere nice, along with all my other cool stuff.

Anyone got some good suggestions? I can't really find what I'm looking for

I'd prefer homes that can house all collectables

You won't be able to beat out Legacy of the Dragonborn.  While the building itself is large, the player home component, which you have to work for, is rather small. Integrated crafting, sorting and storage, as well as a kitchen, companion on child room and player bedroom. Easy access to Solitude, and many optional add-ons for other mods like Skyrim Ultimate Treasures and Immersive Weapons and Armor.

my favourite house for my Collector's habit is Elysium Estate. There was just recently an update within the last week and i really enjoy the changes. Of course, that house doesn't have displays for absolutely everything in the game, but.. there's room for 12 followers, or 6 followers and 6 kids along with displays for heaps of unique items and lots of weapon plaques and racks and manniquins too if you just want to display your favourite other things. i think the layout is cozy, and the house is not too small or too big.

i have only recently installed Druid's Den so i don't know as much about it as Elysium Estate, but it has a spots for Collectors too! And also what i read of it the house updates itself in some ways as you go along depending on how you progress in the game and what groups you side with and stuff like that. Which is what got me interested, i don't know how smoothly it works though since i've only had that house for like 2 days.

my favourite house for my Collector's habit is Elysium Estate. There was just recently an update within the last week and i really enjoy the changes. Of course, that house doesn't have displays for absolutely everything in the game, but.. there's room for 12 followers, or 6 followers and 6 kids along with displays for heaps of unique items and lots of weapon plaques and racks and manniquins too if you just want to display your favourite other things. i think the layout is cozy, and the house is not too small or too big.

i have only recently installed Druid's Den so i don't know as much about it as Elysium Estate, but it has a spots for Collectors too! And also what i read of it the house updates itself in some ways as you go along depending on how you progress in the game and what groups you side with and stuff like that. Which is what got me interested, i don't know how smoothly it works though since i've only had that house for like 2 days.

Elysium estate is almost what I was looking for, but thanks anyways.

I wanna display things like the family heirloom and the paragons

Elysium estate is almost what I was looking for, but thanks anyways.

I wanna display things like the family heirloom and the paragons

Elysium Estate has a display for those things.

The heirloom goes with the display areas that are in the Loft. Thieves Guild items are up there too along with other unique items (like Balbus's Fork and Draw Knife).

The Paragons are in the basement next to the enchanting table. They are on the wall (when you are facing the enchanting table they are on the wall to the right).

Elysium Estate has a display for those things.

The heirloom goes with the display areas that are in the Loft. Thieves Guild items are up there too along with other unique items (like Balbus's Fork and Draw Knife).

The Paragons are in the basement next to the enchanting table. They are on the wall (when you are facing the enchanting table they are on the wall to the right).

I stand corrected then, Elysium Estate is the perfect house mod

You could also just use jaxonz tools with any player home. It has an item positioner that lets you move, align, drop, lock items in place, duplicate items, etc.

So you can just pick things up and stick them to the wall. Lock items to the floor that tend to get kicked around in high traffic areas.

The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't seem to work with every item. For example, I wasn't able to get it to work with elder scrolls that I dropped on the floor, or the ebony blade.

Archived