skyrim bugs on start up

kowaretatenshi

true enough other have likely posted about this before but id like some help none the less, i removed every single mod i have, i reinstalled skyrim, i deleted all old saves its literally all just vanilla skyrim now but for some reason whenever i start a new game all characters are T-posed and im not in the cart to helgen!! i have no mods so im not sure whats the problem, anyone got any ideas? id love the help. im going nuts because i miss skyrim

true enough other have likely posted about this before but id like some help none the less, i removed every single mod i have, i reinstalled skyrim, i deleted all old saves its literally all just vanilla skyrim now but for some reason whenever i start a new game all characters are T-posed and im not in the cart to helgen!! i have no mods so im not sure whats the problem, anyone got any ideas? id love the help. im going nuts because i miss skyrim

no it's not vanilla

if you replace an animation and don't reload fnis, fnis can't load it (t pose)

and you are not supposed to move in the cart, if a mod make you move for some reason, it's the cart that will move

Was only wondering as it would help to figure out what might be the cause. If it is all dragons that it might be a skeleton issue since they all share that.

well i shall gladly let you know soon enough after i get my favorite mods reinstalled and working right. idk lol im just happy as a bear in a honey factory that i can skyrim again, been trying for weeks to no avail

Archived