View File

===DESCRIPTION===
This mod is a racemenu preset for the female Nord (and your character MUST be a female Nord) that allows you to play as Heathyr Hoffman, who is a strikingly beautiful young woman who starred in a major SyFy channel paranormal-themed
reality television show in 2009 (season 1) called "ghost hunters
academy," she was on the first three of the six episodes of that show.
This download includes her body tattoos and the likeness of her face into Skyrim.

This was created (by me) using GIMP to edit the body texture, and sculpting her face in the racemenu mod.

There are three files, two of which are optional modified female body textures featuring her personal tattoos for CBBE and UNP Skinny, and the other is a racemenu preset file. They need to be copied and pasted into the proper directories/folders

Also keep in mind that this is my very first mod and I'm not familiar with how to package it to be compatible with
the nexus mod manager, so a manual installation must be performed -- please bear with me!

If you have any problems with this or if it isn't working, please let me know in the comments so I can try and fix them.

===>REQUIREMENTS<===
SKSE 1.7.2 or above
Latest version of Racemenu
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition (CBBE) and/or Dimonized UNP Skinny Body (whichever you prefer)

THE ABOVE MODS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS TO WORK PROPERLY! MAKE 100% SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSIONS OF THEM INSTALLED BEFOREHAND!

===INSTALLATION===
Step 1. Go into the directory my computer/local disk/program files x86/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/textures/actors/character/female and overwrite femalebody_1 with the femalebody_1 file contained in the mod. But be sure to backup the original beforehand! If you can't overwrite the .dds file in that directory like I can't for some reason, remove the file by clicking on it and dragging it out of the box and into your desktop, and then click and drag the modded file into the folder.

Step 2. Go into the directory my computer/local disk/program files x86/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data/skse/plugins/chargen/presets and copy and paste the file Heathyr Hoffman Preset.jslot into there.

Step 3. Boot the game up, go into racemenu by typing "showracemenu" in the console, then click "presets" on the bar in the top right of the screen, and press F9 to load presets (it should be in there) and voila, there you are!

===Optional/Recommended===
Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP
Bracelets By Ezuka
Sexy Swimsuit and bikinis for CBBE
Wedding Rings By Ezuka
FNIS Sexy Walk/FNIS 5.2
Better Vanilla Hairs - Mesh Replacements

===Important Notes===
*This will make every single female NPC in Skyrim have Heathyr's arm and back tattoos since it replaces the main female body texture. Just use the default body texture and equip the racemenu preset if you don't want this.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    racemenu, skse 1.7.2 or better, caliente's beautiful bodies edition, Dimonized UNP Skinny body
  • Special Edition Compatible