HDT chainmail?

Descardion

Lurked and lurked and lurked for a while now. Game is nice and stable, love all of the mods here. Was wondering if there's any HDT-enabled chainmail out there, and I mean full-body chain mail. I like a lot of the TERA armors but all of that bare skin feels lore-unfriendly; full armor can be sexy and revealing without meaning instant death, right? I'd love to find a mod out there that could add chain mail as a layer underneath skimpy armor sets. Does it exist?

UNP preferred. I know, I'm a freak.

Lurked and lurked and lurked for a while now. Game is nice and stable, love all of the mods here. Was wondering if there's any HDT-enabled chainmail out there, and I mean full-body chain mail. I like a lot of the TERA armors but all of that bare skin feels lore-unfriendly; full armor can be sexy and revealing without meaning instant death, right? I'd love to find a mod out there that could add chain mail as a layer underneath skimpy armor sets. Does it exist?

There is a racemenu addon that adds a bodysuit under your armor, so it would move as your body does. Not exactly the same thing, but it would serve the purpose you're asking about.

"lore-unfriendly"? Have you not seen Forsworn Armor? The original Falmer Armor? Just about any of the Fur/Bandit Armors? If a little bare skin isn't your thing, that fine, but don't try to tell us that its "lore-unfriendly" cause you know that's not true.

Try searching for "Daedric Chainmail" I seem to recall a complete bodysuit made of chainmail for that a couple of years ago.

"lore-unfriendly"? Have you not seen Forsworn Armor? The original Falmer Armor? Just about any of the Fur/Bandit Armors? If a little bare skin isn't your thing, that fine, but don't try to tell us that its "lore-unfriendly" cause you know that's not true.

Try searching for "Daedric Chainmail" I seem to recall a complete bodysuit made of chainmail for that a couple of years ago.

um, it's their game, aren't they allowed to ask about making the game how THEY want it?

um, it's their game, aren't they allowed to ask about making the game how THEY want it?

Something tells me you didn't actually read Matrixes reply if you're using the "they can play how they want" argument.

Either that or you just really like that argument...regardless of its actual relevance here.

Jesus guys, there's a difference between forsworn armor and how it's just tribal rags and stuff like TERA fetish armor. I use these armors anyways, I was asking if there was any kind of chainmail mod that used a different armor slot than the armor itself. The racemenu body overlay recommended above doesn't really lend itself to adult animations, I'm talking about an actual clothing item.

Archived