[REQ] Erection suit

ohlookitsyou

I am kind of surprised I appear to be the only one asking for this. But nevertheless, with the addition of APSkyrim, sex mods work, sort of. Well enough that I use them.

Part of me using them apart from the sexyness is imersion, and for me immersion is completely broken when I kill some dude, take his armor, and find his penis stricken with rigomortis from death. Or even when people are alive and walking around with boners everywhere.

So I am wondering if anyone could make me a quick mod that adds an "erect suit" so that when doing the deed I can have an erect penis and when I am not, I don't feel ridiculous and not every man has a boner.

If it matters, (for matching textures at least) I am using this mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2488) and I am specifically using the sundracons flaccid nude mesh with the extra hairy (#5) version.

I really am suprised though no one has done this or at least asked for it.. I find it hard to believe I am the first..

Thanks

Archived