DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT BODY updated 20150228

Will this work with a skeleton with pregnancy support?

Maybe not, I don't use preg-body.

Doesn't seem to work with pregnancy well, atleast the belly. For the rest this mod is very good.

A pregnant belly will just pop through the padded belt - at least a heavily pregnant one (like 8-9months pregnant in real life). Which is a bit sad for me, too. I would love to have that supported as well. The last meshes I used did this, but not for all items and only for moderately visible pregnant bellies.

Also my arms seemed to be visible close to the elbows when wearing the armbinder. I was wearing the restrictive gloves at the same time though and want to do a bit of testing. Did anyone else notice this?

Thanks for all your work on this, Toptoper. I really like it.

A pregnant belly will just pop through the padded belt - at least a heavily pregnant one (like 8-9months pregnant in real life). Which is a bit sad for me, too. I would love to have that supported as well. The last meshes I used did this, but not for all items and only for moderately visible pregnant bellies.

Also my arms seemed to be visible close to the elbows when wearing the armbinder. I was wearing the restrictive gloves at the same time though and want to do a bit of testing. Did anyone else notice this?

Thanks for all your work on this, Toptoper. I really like it.

Well, I found it too. Just uploaded a patch for this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not certain if this is a function of this mod or not but I thought I would ask.

I downloaded and installed the mod, great work by the way, and started a test run using skyrim bound. That mod added both a chastity belt and harness to my character, the one preventing you from wearing other body coverings, and initially both showed up.

After a bit however the harness went invisible, it still shows as equips in the inventory and I cannot wear other clothing but only the chastity belt is visible.

Anyone else run into a similar issue?

I'm not certain if this is a function of this mod or not but I thought I would ask.

I downloaded and installed the mod, great work by the way, and started a test run using skyrim bound. That mod added both a chastity belt and harness to my character, the one preventing you from wearing other body coverings, and initially both showed up.

After a bit however the harness went invisible, it still shows as equips in the inventory and I cannot wear other clothing but only the chastity belt is visible.

Anyone else run into a similar issue?

Check if you have the DDI device hider set to hide harnesses (may work by slot number). I've heard of several people encountering that problem. Should be an easy fix if that's the case.

That fixed it thanks. Funny I always thought that section worked the opposite way. As in you went to the area of the item you wanted to block and selected what would block it. So you would go to head and select hat as a blocker. Good to know though.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

Uh, I cant seem to find a body slide 2.2d version. The latest version is 2.5 according to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? and the only other version is 2.2c. I tried using it anyway but I cant seem to get the group for CBBE BODY HDT_Devious Devices to show up from the drop down menu.

So I was wondering why it has to use 2.2d and why it couldnt be updated to the latest one, or if you know where I can get the 2.2d version?

I was super excited though since I was looking for some body slide conversions for the new restrictive stuff, but apparently I don't understand how to use body slide well enough to figure out how to use these files... :(

Oh its called HDT devious devices? that shows up, good I guess I just didnt know what the name of it was. I was looking for CBBE BODY HDT_Devious Devices since that was the name of the file. Maybe I was up too late last night... but I figure its just me not being very good with body slide yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This mod is great but the armbinder is still clipping for me :(. I'm using the armbinder patch and I have it overwriting the regular mod in Mod Organizer but it still clips near the elbows (I built it in bodyslide with the CBBE HDT BODY with the ct77 preset). I've included pictures of it below.

Edit: After a bit of testing I fixed the problem by messing with the "Big Torso" slider for the armbinders in bodyslide. I made the preset bigger than my bodyslide preset (I was using ct77 and had to put it around 45) although I don't think the armbinder sits as well because I messed with the setting.

Edit to edit: I also found that the slave harnesses clip around the vagina, I can post pictures if you want. It's not that bad but it'd be nice to have a fix for the next update.

post-205841-0-79290300-1440827820_thumb.jpg

post-205841-0-97678400-1440827825_thumb.jpg

post-205841-0-48553300-1440827830_thumb.jpg

post-205841-0-40577800-1440827835_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...