DD+DDX bodyslide 2.2d CBBE HDT BODY updated 20150228

View File

I created this to work with version 2.9.0 of DD and with version 1.2+ of DDx.

Bodyslide2 2.2d MUST BE USED to build the meshes! And the bodymesh I use was CBBE BODY HDT.

changes 2015-02-28

• Uploaded the patch of armbinder. You should install the patch after the main file.

changes 2015-02-27

• Added ebonite restrictive items from DDX 1.21
  • Fixed small seam of restrictive boots.

changes 2015-02-26

• Added restrictiveBoots from DDX 1.2
  • Added bigger version of N-piercing by request,you can choose "CBBE BODY HDT - piercingNSoul" or "CBBE BODY HDT - piercingNSoul - Bigger version" to build the nipple piercings.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices (Assets) 2.9.0 ;Devious Devices - Expansion v1.2+; Bodyslide2 2.2d
  • Special Edition Compatible

I may have done something wrong, but want to check.  Anyone else having small bits of skin showing through the restrictive boots while walking?  Just above the knee in front and just below the knee in back.  Standing still is fine though, so real hard to get good screenshots of it.

All the other pieces I have tried have worked great!

I may have done something wrong, but want to check.  Anyone else having small bits of skin showing through the restrictive boots while walking?  Just above the knee in front and just below the knee in back.  Standing still is fine though, so real hard to get good screenshots of it.

That is original boots from DDX, because I forgot to make the boots conversion. 

have you enlarged the gems of the nipple piercings ?

Did you try it? I don'g think it's too small :)

ss pp outc for bodyslide 2 and HDT. that's how informative your title and post is. Like I'm supposed to know what DD and DDx stands for.

Well I guess if you don't know what DD and DDx stands for it is very likely this mod does nothing for you anyway.

I use these mods and I immediately knew this one could be interesting for me, just by reading the title. The description could use a little more information though.

ss pp outc for bodyslide 2 and HDT. that's how informative your title and post is. Like I'm supposed to know what DD and DDx stands for.

...The description could use a little more information though.

Yes, you are right. But my English is poor :( .

Well, you can always ask me for help. ;)

I think it would be nice to have information on the version of DD and DDx this mod is for (2.9.0).

Also things like the boots you didn't cover (,yet?) are a good thing to have.

It's not like users expect you to tell them stories about how long it took you to make the mod or something.

You can just copy this, if you want to (just delete the part about the boots, if it's wrong and fill in the version of DDx):

I created this to work with version 2.9.0 of DD and with version ??? of DDx.

The boots aren't covered, yet. I will add them in the next version.

Well, you can always ask me for help. ;)

I think it would be nice to have information on the version of DD and DDx this mod is for (2.9.0).

Also things like the boots you didn't cover (,yet?) are a good thing to have.

It's not like users expect you to tell them stories about how long it took you to make the mod or something.

You can just copy this, if you want to (just delete the part about the boots, if it's wrong and fill in the version of DDx):

I created this to work with version 2.9.0 of DD and with version ??? of DDx.

The boots aren't covered, yet. I will add them in the next version.

Thanks for your help!

you can hardly see them. they are less 2cm. i would like to have them 4-8cm.

i have no knowledge how to do that. if it is that easy for you, please make some. or explain me how.

you can hardly see them. they are less 2cm. i would like to have them 4-8cm.

i have no knowledge how to do that. if it is that easy for you, please make some. or explain me how.

I tried to increase the size of Npiercings by 50%.Would they look better for you?

It's easy to do but hard to explain because of my poor English, if you like them, I will upload the files later.

post-209426-0-06589700-1424953396_thumb.jpg

post-209426-0-27443000-1424953441_thumb.jpg

great work :)

I hope that ebonite restrictive  things from ddx1.2.1 are going to be done ;)

greet

Aren't those just re-textured versions of the normal restrictive stuff?  I don't think they have a separate mesh.

Thanks for these conversions, been looking forward to a conversion for restrictive gloves and boots and this works just fine.

Aren't those just re-textured versions of the normal restrictive stuff?  I don't think they have a separate mesh.

False.

To create the shine effect i need to modify the Gloss, Specular and Envmap settings in the .nif files, textures alone won't do it, so they do use unique meshes (they are copy/pasta meshes of the normal ones with a few variables changed, but none the less, they are sepparate meshes, and things won't work right without them).