Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 )

*NEW*

I have made a T-Spec edition of TamagoSetBody' date=' it uses 3 different body size for pregnancy, so each trimester have the proper growing belly.

2 flavors are at disposition, small-normal body size and large body size, see OP.

[/quote']

Funny thing, just yesterday I had asked some folks to beta test a tamagosetbody plugin for Setbody Reloaded with BBB and optional BB Butts support.

I was just getting ready to send you a PM when I saw your post.

Are you interested in taking a look? Setbody and Autosetbody have evolved considerably since the 2-Chan T-Spec versions.

No problem, i did download the 1.18 version of Setbody Reloaded but not installed yet, have to try the 1.20 really.

I have tested my mod for a month before posting it here, if your setbody version has the same body codes as the 2ch T-spec version, they are compatible already.

Could you send me a link for your tamagosetbody?

In this version of TamagoSetbody how can I assign clothes to it?

V1 uses these bodies, from 1st to 3rd trimester:

HPREG2D ,BombshellFootH2,BombshellHandHN2,BombshellUpperbodyHPREG2DCupM,BombshellLowerbodyHPREG2DCupM

HPREG ,BombshellFootH2,BombshellHandHN2,BombshellUpperbodyHPREG2,BombshellLowerbodyHPREG2

HPREG3E ,BombshellFootH2,BombshellHandHN2,BombshellUpperbodyHPREG3ECupM,BombshellLowerbodyHPREG3ECupM

V2 uses these bodies:

PBodyX1 ,BombshellFootPBodyX1,BombshellHandPBodyX1,BombshellUpperbodyPBodyX1,BombshellLowerbodyPBodyX1

PBodyX2 ,BombshellFootPBodyX2,BombshellHandPBodyX2,BombshellUpperbodyPBodyX2,BombshellLowerbodyPBodyX2

PBodyX3 ,BombshellFootPBodyX3,BombshellHandPBodyX3,BombshellUpperbodyPBodyX3,BombshellLowerbodyPBodyX3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed' date=' but I feel slightly confused about it.

When it comes to having babies with a creature (e.g. a wolf), is there only a 50% chance of giving birth to a child?

[/quote']

there's a 50% chance you will spawn a puppy instead of the usual taxibi mini that you'd get from animal conception.

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed' date=' but I feel slightly confused about it.

When it comes to having babies with a creature (e.g. a wolf), is there only a 50% chance of giving birth to a child?

[/quote']

there's a 50% chance you will spawn a puppy instead of the usual taxibi mini that you'd get from animal conception.

Ah, thank you for clarifying :) I was also confused since I heard a noise when I was waiting, and didn't discover until after I posted here that I got a fetus and not a child

• 1 month later...

Awesome! Now i can have babies :heart:

Is there a way i can get two creatures to mate? i.e i have a female and male Daedroth slaves, and the female is ovulating. I want to breed them to eachother so i just got the male to "Train" me and i took the sperm from him and into her inventory. Will that work..?

Edit: Lol, for some reason after putting the sperm in her inventory i went to sleep and woke up to find out her entire womb was gone, along with my female Xivilai and Minotaur's wombs o.O

( They were console generated, and i only had them for one day )

Is there a way i can get two creatures to mate? i.e i have a female and male Daedroth slaves' date=' and the female is ovulating. I want to breed them to eachother so i just got the male to "Train" me and i took the sperm from him and into her inventory. Will that work..?

Edit: Lol, for some reason after putting the sperm in her inventory i went to sleep and woke up to find out her entire womb was gone, along with my female Xivilai and Minotaur's wombs o.O

[/quote']

What you did should have worked (though there is a setting to allow or not allow sperm in NPCs), but there is also a plugin called TachiCat or something that will cause 2 selected NPCs to have sex (you choose each after casting the spell and then choose the type).

Is there a way i can get two creatures to mate? i.e i have a female and male Daedroth slaves' date=' and the female is ovulating. I want to breed them to eachother so i just got the male to "Train" me and i took the sperm from him and into her inventory. Will that work..?

[/quote']

What you did should have worked (though there is a setting to allow or not allow sperm in NPCs), but there is also a plugin called TachiCat or something that will cause 2 selected NPCs to have sex (you choose each after casting the spell and then choose the type).

Tried Tachicat2 and it works, but for some reason the sperm doesent show up in her inventory. And i figured out the problem. Every time i open her inventory i get that Tamago club message saying that it is not a vanilla transaction etc. So i wake up the next morning to find out she no longer has a womb at all, and is technically male now :huh:

So my next question is, how do you access a creature's inventory useing "Vanilla transaction" method? because you cant pickpocket creatures :-/

Tried Tachicat2 and it works' date=' but for some reason the sperm doesent show up in her inventory. And i figured out the problem. Every time i open her inventory i get that Tamago club message saying that it is not a vanilla transaction etc. So i wake up the next morning to find out she no longer has a womb at all, and is technically male now :huh:

So my next question is, how do you access a creature's inventory useing "Vanilla transaction" method? because you cant pickpocket creatures :-/

[/quote']

actually she will still have that womb, it's just hidden like when you use high realism settings. It's been a long time since I've encountered that issue, but IIRC if you enter a new world zone/instance i.e. have a loading screen you should be able to see it again. Otherwise it should become visible when the sperm/ovum dies or is matured to being born.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been using Justinov's HiyokoClub 1.05A for a while now - I agree, 200 children is far too few ... but 400 is a bit restrictive, too, so I had a look to see what would be required to expand the limit further. I'm not trying to be critical of anyone here, least of all Justinov, but I think there's a problem in this modifed ESM. I'd love to be told I'm wrong, and why.

The problem the original coder had lies in assigning AI packages to the children. It's very simple for example, for a mod to add 200 NPCs who continually travel the roads of Cyrodiil, because they can all share one AI package, just start them off at different points. The Hiyoko children have a very simple AI - follow your parent - but 200 children can have 400 different parents, so 200 seperate AI packages.

The original author chose a fairly horrible way of initialising the setup

let a4hc.aAI[000]:=zzFollowAI000
let a4hc.aAI[001]:=zzFollowAI001
let a4hc.aAI[002]:=zzFollowAI002
let a4hc.aAI[003]:=zzFollowAI003

and so on up to

let a4hc.aAI[199]:=zzFollowAI199

where a4hc.aAI has an entry for each child and zzFollowAInnn are individually defined AI packages. Yuck. But hey, it's good of them to have put in the time to do this at all.

Justinov seems to have used what was there, not tried to reinvent a (squeaky) wheel, and extended this script up to

let a4hc.aAI[399]:=zzFollowAI399

which must have been a very annoying bit of typing. He's also changed references to a max of 200, scattered through the scripts, to 400.

However, there are still only 200 AI packages defined in the mod, zzFollowAI000 to zzFollowAI199 - so zzFollowAI200 to zzFollowAI399 are undefined, so the compiler says it's going to treat them as strings ... ouch.

It's been my experience that wierd things start to happen with large numbers of children in the world - not just encountering mobs of them running about, or standing in strange places, or following unlikely 'parents', things like control-clicking on umbilicals just taking them, without killing the child or giving warning messages. If I'm right about the undefined AI packages, it's surprising the whole thing doesn't go titsup when child 201 pops and random things start to be overwritten.

What's to be done? Well, easiest is to stick with the 200 child limit - the code's clunky, but it works - but as I said earlier, that's too few. Even easier is for Justinov to tell me I've misunderstood some subtlety, nothing to see here, move along. Is there a hard limit on the number of AI packages a mod can declare (or that the game in total can have)? If not, then there's nothing to stop someone with the patience defining a few hundred more.

I'd suggest that the whole method of assigning AI packages is not optimal, though. Despite what I said earlier about 200 children having 400 potential parents, the actual number will be a lot less, if my game is anything to go by. The mod tells the child to follow the nearest parent at birth, which you'd think would be the mother, and usually is, until the aforementioned wierd things begin, so that's 200 parents for 200 children. My character has favourites, so one parent may have 3 or 4 children who can share a common AI package - the code could  check whether any previous child has the same parent, and if so, assign the same package. This will increase the number of children that can be fitted to 200 AI packages considerably. As a last resort, the final AI package (all previous ones exhausted) could be shared by all new children, and just say 'wait in the IC Marketplace' or somesuch.

Hmm. 'Orphans' are told to follow the player (I don't see many of these, they have 'Orphan' appended to their names) - this takes an AI package for each, whereas they could use a common one ... or better yet. *drumroll* "The Orphanage Mod"!! Maybe not.

I'd be happy to modify the code along these lines (not the orphanage), but I don't want to tread on Justinov's toes, and maybe I'm wrong about this anyway.

I wonder, what people do with the children? Does they just follow you around even into the battle? Can you sold or liberate it? I feel it's bothersome to have children around.

Is there a way to change the menstruation length for TamagoClub? Like shortening menstruation cycle to a week and pregnancy for 3 days for example.

If you don't want the children around, don't install Hiyoko. End of story. They cannot be 'liberated', but they can be enslaved and then sold, if you want.

If you have Hiyoko installed, you can crank the conception rate of Tamago up or down to make births very common or very rare - the only problem with this approach is it applies to absolutely everyone. I was tinkering with some code a while ago that would add a spell to force a fertilised ovum to implant in the target NPC, sort of a Mad Doctor mod, but didn't finish it.

Once a child has latched onto you, they follow you everywhere - into battle, through oblivion gates ... as they're only level 1 unless you tinker with the generator, they tend not to survive long in oblivion, unless you make them essential (which I do). You may lose them for a while, but they always find you again, usually at the most inopportune moment. The default AI is that they'll defend themselves, and you, in that order.

I like having a lot of them around - although preferably not following me - as it adds to the empty cities of Cyrodiil.

You can adjust the cycle in Tamago up to a point. The default cycle is 8 days, which I believe can be safely reduced to 4 (haven't tried less). Pregnancy can be set to 1 day per trimester (haven't tried less), but this is additive to the normal cycle, so with a 4 day cycle you get an 8 day pregnancy, counting from the start of menstruation (note that there's no guaranteed end point to the third trimester). The postpartum phase can be reduced to almost nothing.

JSmith20142, your post about the possible AI problem have made me wonder if i have overlooked something in the scripts.

Since it's been a while that i have modified the .esm, and i don't remember everything, i will take a look into it and will report back.

Nobody has reported problems whit the children AI before, i personally had more than 200 children in game whitout noticing strange behaviours, but since i use MCS to assign a "home" for the children that come to my PC, i could have avoided to "hit" the weak spot in the script.

Thanks, Justinov. Like I said, I'm really not getting at you at all - I was looking at expanding the limit even further, and was struck by the clunkiness of the original code, and perplexed by the missing 200 AI packages.

I have had 350+ children running around, so it does work, just strangely sometimes. You mentioned the children that come to you, and a lot do - more as the game goes on, in my experience, but if your character is the father, why would they do that, given that the script says to follow whichever parent's nearest? Hard to be nearer than the mother at birth, but - hmm, nearest from what point? Must dig deeper.

If you don't want the children around, don't install Hiyoko. End of story. They cannot be 'liberated', but they can be enslaved and then sold, if you want.

Sold them? That is interesting.

You can adjust the cycle in Tamago up to a point. The default cycle is 8

days, which I believe can be safely reduced to 4 (haven't tried less).

Pregnancy can be set to 1 day per trimester (haven't tried less), but

this is additive to the normal cycle, so with a 4 day cycle you get an 8

day pregnancy, counting from the start of menstruation (note that

there's no guaranteed end point to the third trimester). The postpartum

phase can be reduced to almost nothing.

How you do that?

I tried to change the day numbers in the TamagoClub.ini, but the numbers in the TamagoClub spell didn't change. It seems it doesn't change anything too.

You can adjust the cycle in Tamago up to a point. The default cycle is 8 days, which I believe can be safely reduced to 4 (haven't tried less).

Pregnancy can be set to 1 day per trimester (haven't tried less), but this is additive to the normal cycle, so with a 4 day cycle you get an 8

day pregnancy, counting from the start of menstruation (note that there's no guaranteed end point to the third trimester). The postpartum

phase can be reduced to almost nothing.

How you do that?

I tried to change the day numbers in the TamagoClub.ini, but the numbers in the TamagoClub spell didn't change. It seems it doesn't change anything too.

The Tamagoclub.ini in the TamagoClub 1.15 package is encoded wrong and Oblivion won't read it.  Grab the TamagoClub_and_HiyokoNameList_ini_ANSI.7z attachment and editing the ini will work right.  That's assuming you are using the 1.15 version with the .ini problem, this is the older thread for 1.12 ...

^

Thank you! It works!

I can change anything, except the pregnancy length. I get this message:

TamagoClub[ERROR]

Please set the cycle setting as follows:

MenstrualPhase10 < MenstrualPhase15 <MenstrualPhase20 <MenstrualPhase30

FetalPhase10 < FetalPhase20 <FetalPhase30

^

Thank you! It works!

I can change anything, except the pregnancy length. I get this message:

TamagoClub[ERROR]

Please set the cycle setting as follows:

MenstrualPhase10 < MenstrualPhase15 <MenstrualPhase20 <MenstrualPhase30

FetalPhase10 < FetalPhase20 <FetalPhase30

All of the entries in the .ini must be larger than the previous, they are all measurements from womb state 0 (menstruation).

The easiest way to keep it straight it to use the example in the .ini of specifying everything as days by changing the last number being multiplied:

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 1    ;Early Follicular Phase (Menstruation) [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase15    to 60 * 24 * 3    ;Late Follicular Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 4    ;Ovulation Phase [minutes]

set a4tc.MenstrualPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 6    ;Luteal Phase [minutes]

;Pregnancy phase

set a4tc.FetalPhase10    to 60 * 24 * 8    ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20    to 60 * 24 * 10    ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30    to 60 * 24 * 12    ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

Menstruation lasts from day 0 - day 1. Late Follicular day 1 - 3, etc. up to 3rd trimester pregnancy being day 10-12.  If a female has not been impregnated during the Luteal phase (days 4-6 in this example) the cycle goes back to day instead of advancing into the pregnancy phases.

I want to ask again for another settings:

;Fertilization rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.FertilizationRate to 15.0

It means female fertility right? How "healthy" the ovum is?

;Implantation (conception) rate / 4h [%]
set a4tc.ConceptionRate to 5.0

It means male fertility right? How powerful male sperm is?

;Additional ovulation rate [%]
set a4tc.AdditionalOvulateRate to 2.0

I don't understand about this. Does it mean double or triple ovum being produced?

;Identical twins rate [%]
set a4tc.IdenticalTwinsRate to 0.4

Twin factor. Is TamagoClub support quadruplet?

;Female creature rate [%]
set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 10.0

The change of the child gander? male or female?

;Recognition rate for own state (Aware Rate) [%]
set a4tc.AwareRate to 20.0

What is this?

Another unrelated question. I had a case before. My ovum being fertilized, but had a weak then dying label. And suddenly it gone and no pregnancy. What it means? Does it mean being fertilized not always lead into pregnancy?