Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 )

Any time I've attempted to save an edited script CS refuses to compile it' date=' think I need to review the help link again...

[/quote']

First question I'd as is are you using OBSE to load the CS?

second question, how do you use OBSE to load the CS? i'm using the steam version

Any time I've attempted to save an edited script CS refuses to compile it' date=' think I need to review the help link again...

[/quote']

second question, how do you use OBSE to load the CS? i'm using the steam version

Create a shortcut to the CS and then change the target to: oblivion\obse_loader.exe -editor

[/quote']

Create a shortcut to the CS and then change the target to: oblivion\obse_loader.exe -editor

awesome, figured out i didn't have the .exe in my data folder. Thanks!

dreapunk, if you have changed a3hgHumanM01Ref into a x117 chocolate elf (how did you do that? i am curious), your reference is used by human races, not elves races.

If you are editing my generator, that reference use a NecMysticHighElf as race.

I suggest you to edit another reference instead, one of those used by beast races\creatures.

Then remove the edited reference from the original list ";Creatures and animal races" amd move it under ";Elf races".

As an example:

1- edit a3hgAnimalM03Ref and change it in a x117 chocolate elf (!).

2- remove this line: ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

3- add this lines in this section:

elseif gene.GetIsRace HighElf || -1 < sv_Find "Elf" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Elves" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Chanpon" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "MSLop001" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Chocolate" sRace

;Elf races

if Sex

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

else

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

endif

I could be wrong and have said a bunch of bullshits though :P

dreapunk' date=' if you have changed a3hgHumanM01Ref into a x117 chocolate elf (how did you do that? i am curious), your reference is used by human races, not elves races.

If you are editing my generator, that reference use a NecMysticHighElf as race.

I suggest you to edit another reference instead, one of those used by beast races\creatures.

Then remove the edited reference from the original list ";Creatures and animal races" amd move it under ";Elf races".

As an example:

1- edit a3hgAnimalM03Ref and change it in a x117 chocolate elf (!).

2- remove this line: ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

3- add this lines in this section:

elseif gene.GetIsRace HighElf || -1 < sv_Find "Elf" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Elves" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Chanpon" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "MSLop001" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Chocolate" sRace

;Elf races

if Sex

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgAnimalM03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

else

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

endif

I could be wrong and have said a bunch of bullshits though :P

It may be an exaggeration to call it an x117 chocolate elf, but it uses the x117 head, eyes, teeth, hair and height/weight of the x117 lopear. Looks pretty good to me, so that's what I call it.

I attached my first try at the esp if you want to take a look at it. Script is unedited in this one.

I did have another one where I tried to edit the script and it seemed to work, partly anyways, or else I just got lucky, cause my chocolate elf did have the a3hgHumanM01Ref as a child. Partly, cause I couldn't interract with her at all. I changed the voice to Ainhmi then reloaded the game before the birth, however this time she had one of the other x117 elves.

Another NPC gave birth to the a3hgHumanM01Ref and I was able to interact with her, although I got the 'I have no greeting' message. That's progress I guess lol. I've had that problem before, not sure what causes it. I'll have to try your script too, cause I really am fumbling in the dark there lol.

edit: my finished version of this is here

Usually the "i have no greetings" problem is due to talking whit a no-playable race.

If i understand right, you want to produce a x117 chocolate elf from a chocolate elf mother, and only from her?

For this purpose the scripts need a complete revision, and you need a working x117 chocolate elf race (playable).

I am not the original author of HiyokoGenerator, my scripting abilities are very low, i just modify what i understand for achieving my needs.

Usually the "i have no greetings" problem is due to talking whit a no-playable race.

If i understand right' date=' you want to produce a x117 chocolate elf from a chocolate elf mother, and only from her?

For this purpose the scripts need a complete revision, and you need a working x117 chocolate elf race (playable).

I am not the original author of HiyokoGenerator, my scripting abilities are very low, i just modify what i understand for achieving my needs.

[/quote']

Two questions, would be easier to make it so all elves might produce an x117 chocolate, but chocolate elves could only produce x117 chocolates?

And second, are we limited to modifying the 16 templates? Or would it be possible to add others? I've been poking around the other scripts in the esm and the generator to see if the formID's occur elsewhere. Thus far, haven't found any. But there are a lot of scripts and I don't always know what exactly I'm reading.

About the first question: it is possible to make' date=' although it is not easier.

For the second, i believe that we aren't limited to 16 templates, the limitation is the number of x117 races in the .esm.

[/quote']

I was able to add an x117 Uguu from this mod(uguu compilation) but I messed up something else and forgot to save it, so I had to scrap it. It did work though, some NPC somewhere popped out a mini uguu lol.

So it might be possible to add races outside the esm. Think I might try that today just to see how red I can make wrye bash lol

ok i did some more work on this one and added:

imperial

redguard

nord

high elf

dark elf

wood elf

cute elf

ice elf

khajit

miqote

orc

the cute elf, ice elf and miqote are all from the normal esm, but the rest use textures and meshes from xeosp++. So if you don't have xeosp++ they probably wont work.

I didn't alter the script so that dark elves would specifically have dark elves etc. But I did add all elves to the elf area of the script and the human races to the human section as well. Orc I left out, but that's just cause I forgot about it when I was editing the script.

So far, it appears to be working as I've found 1 ice elf child and 1 cute elf child since I reloaded and they function just like the other children. Although one was slaughtered by the guards immediately. Not sure what that's about, but I've seen it before.

edit: my finished version of this is here

new stuff! Added 4 variations for each race, including Breton which I had forgotten about, so that 2 can be selected in both the male and female slots, although all actors are female. I could change some of them to male, but the males have never ever worked right in my games so I left them all female. I suck at faces, especially the Nord, so if you wanted to tweak them that would be awesome.

I think I've finally got the script where I want it. That is, a Nord+Nord= Nord and Imperial+Imperial= Imperial and so on. Not like before where all human races could produce the same children. e.g.

if gene.GetIsRace Imperial || -1 < sv_Find "Imperial" sRace ;Human races

if Sex

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghImperialF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghImperialF022Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

else

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghImperialF03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghImperialF04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

endif

elseif gene.GetIsRace Nord || -1 < sv_Find "Nord" sRace

if Sex

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghNordF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghNordF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

else

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghNordF03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghNordF04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

endif

Been testing it now for a couple hours, by using 1 placeholder child for the "Human Race did not trigger" section of the script and another placeholder child for the "no race found" section. So far I've only found 1 placeholder in the world but that was from a custom race npc whose race isn't in the script, which is what is supposed to happen anyways. So, so far, so good.

I don't know what the most popular race mods are, so the only one I have in the script is Chocolate elves, although it shouldn't be too difficult to add more. To the script that is. Adding a custom race that requires another master could be problematic, although most likely not impossible.

Attached are some of the faces. Remember I suck at faces.

Nice work, glad to see some additional progress on this.

I had planned on also reviewing Triratna's Children annuad also for use with this. Sadly my Windows XP that Oblivion sits on has a corrupted MBR and became totally unusable for now, so all things Oblivion are on hold.

You can repair a corrupted MBR varenne' date=' did you need to know how? Sorry for being off topic.

[/quote']

Yup, I know how, thanks. Higher priorities at the moment, plus my copy of WinXpSP3 is sitting in a storage locker in NC and I'm in FL. Tried another, FixMBR.exe or MBRfix.exe, but sadly that didn't work. I recall being able to do it with older versions of Linux too, since this is a multi-boot machine. Some newer Linux distros though dropped the ms-sys file I need...

Went back and reread the rest of the thread to see if there had been other ideas posted before. I liked the idea of putting in dominant genes, and I think I've got it somewhat figured out. Although not impossible, it would probably take a ridiculous amount of scripting to handle comparison of mother vs. father genes. I believe it would be much easier to create a dominance in the father's genes because they are used by default.

First pass at the script to say Orc father's genes are 80% dominant:

;Use father's genes by default

let gene := FatherGene

let genebase := FatherGeneBase

if gene.GetIsRace Orc || -1 < sv_Find "Orc" sRace

if Rand 0 100 < 20 && GetSourceModIndex MotherGene != -1

;if father's race is Orc 20% chance of using the mother's genes if she hasn't vanished

let gene := MotherGene

let genebase := MotherGeneBase

endif

else Rand 0 100 < 20 && GetSourceModIndex MotherGene != -1

;50% chance of using the mother's genes if she hasn't vanished

let gene := MotherGene

let genebase := MotherGeneBase

endif

Not tested, and i'm not 100% on it either, but it compiles so it should work. Comparing the mother and father genes for dominance should also be doable, but I believe you would have to write an if/then for every possible mother/father race combo. With the exception of the same race combos, because the if/then to select the specific child would take care of that.

On this:

Next I would target elves as that's what I tend to play' date=' but edit the scripts so that a high-elf:high-elf combo would predominately produce high-elf offspring. Then gradually add-in a % variability, like real genetics to take into account things like humans came originally from elves based on the lore from Morrowind and Oblivion and other fantasy-based writings. So maybe a 1-3% chance of and elf-elf combo producing some form of early human.

[/quote']

Should be easy enough to script, just not sure where exactly it would go.

first attempt:

elseif FatherGene.GetIsRace HighElf || -1 < sv_Find "High" sRace && MotherGene.GetIsRace HighElf || -1 < sv_Find "High" sRace

;High elf mother and father 10%chance to produce human offspring

If Sex

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghImperialF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a4ghImperialF022Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

else

ar_Append aHiyo a4hgBretonF03Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

ar_Append aHiyo a4hgBretonF04Ref.CreateFullActorCopy

endif

edit: noticed i forgot to add in a randomizer, so it would be 100% human offspring from a High Elf+High Elf pairing. I would change it, but I have to get to bed. So tomorrow hopefully.

I stuck it in above the original High Elf section of the script. Again, untested.

esp I'm currently working with, with the above script changes, is attached. The placeholder for human races if no human race was found in the imperial, breton, nord, redguard sections is the elfF02. The placeholder for 'no race found' is the miqote. If the script is working right, you shouldn't ever see the elfF02 and the miqote should only be born for custom races not defined in the script.

The possibility to remove the x117 dependancy is frustrated by the inability of the game engine to produce a new "child race" whitout resources (meshes/textures).

Those resources are present in the x117 mod only so far' date=' for what i am aware, so even if our desires are to have offsprings tailored for every vanilla/custom race we can get our hands on, we are limited.

[/quote']

Am now also working on a HiyokoGenerator.esp that does not have the BP or x117 master dependency. The new imperial child I created does use the x117 meshes and textures, however the only esm required is Oblivion.esm If I understand mod packaging, which I have never done before, only the meshes and textures used would have to be installed, so the whole procedure involving installing BP/MBP/MBP++/MBP++^10 and x117 could possibly be avoided.

I just tried running it in game and after only 3 days, Viera Lerus, who was already pregnant, popped out the new imperial child that the esp specifies.(atm there is only 1 child model in the script for all races) That's the good news. The bad news is that only the main script for generating the child appears to be working without issues. All of the other scripts, randomizing hair, copying hair color from parent, copying factions from parent, inventory, even the random name generator are working partially or not at all. The errors that I'm getting are, at the moment, beyond my comprehension.

Bottom line is, it works, just not that well.

• 4 weeks later...

Think I might be done with this one. The script was getting really bloated with all my attempts to define dominant genes and other stuff, so I scrapped all that. Now it's like it was before, all vanilla races are defined in the script, so Nords have Nords, Orcs have Orcs etc etc and Chocolates (my personal favorite) have chocolates.

Like before, they use Xeo textures, so you'll need that for this to work. Also tweaked the faces some more, cause some of them were downright ugly.

• 2 months later...

Is there way through cheating to change the status of the fertilized ovum? I want get my ovum to healthy status

oblivion-_xxnxshr.png

So according to the first post in the thread the chance of giving birth if one parent is creatures is 50%. It happens father is goblin is there way to increase that chance through cheats?

To have the ovum whit an higher status, you need to rise your PC level.

You can set it in console, the command is: advlevel

To change the percentage for a creature to be born, you need to edit the script, and i am not sure which lines are involved.

50% is the chance for a creature to be born, not for a birth (it is almost 100%).

The easiest way to have a creature baby is to fertilize a creature ovum whit the same creature sperm, then you can implant the fertilized ovum in any human female uterus during the luteal phase.

To have the ovum whit an higher status' date=' you need to rise your PC level.

You can set it in console, the command is: advlevel

To change the percentage for a creature to be born, you need to edit the script, and i am not sure which lines are involved.

50% is the chance for a creature to be born, not for a birth (it is almost 100%).

The easiest way to have a creature baby is to fertilize a creature ovum whit the same creature sperm, then you can implant the fertilized ovum in any human female uterus during the luteal phase.

[/quote']

The problem is that my character's fertilized ovum by goblin dies no matter how many times I try to load the save game when it was in the healthy state. :huh:

Maybe this will help someone to help me - my Hiyoko Settings

oblivion-_xxneseq.png

Nepro, your character is at low level, that's why your ova have short lifespan.

To help the pregnancy, i can suggest another way: if you use TamagoShop, you can buy a cryo preservation device and an IVF device (In Vitro fertilizer) at the Mystic Emporium in IC.

As soon as your PC ovulate put the IVF device and your ovum, togheter whit goblin sperm (the more the better) all inside a SAFE container: wait until the ovum get fertilized and move it inside another safe container togheter whit the CryoPreservation device.

Now your fertilized ovum will never die, wait a bit until your cycle is in the luteal phase and put the ovum back in your inventory.

This maximize the chances for a pregnancy, whitout cheating.

If you are desperate enough and want to cheat, see my post here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8886&pid=178431#pid178431