Hiyoko generators & Tamago stuff ( x HiyokoClub 1.05 / TamagoClub 1.12 )

More generators for Tamago/Hiyoko club.

Hiyoko generator for creatures
This plugin adds the ability to females (even female creatures) to give birth to puppies!
Chances are 50% if only one of the parents is a creature, 100% if both the genetic parents are creatures.
HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

Hiyoko generator (Purveyor)
Improved version of the base generator, it fixes some problems also. (readme inside)
HiyokoGenerator_(Purveyor).7z

Hiyoko generator {Justinof}
Another improved version of the base generator, based on the Purveyor's one, it generates only cute female children. (readme inside)
HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof}.7z

HiyokoClub 1.05A for more children
I have made this version of HiyokoClub.esm because the limit of 200 children of the original was too low for my taste.
As default, the limit is set to 100 max, but you can raise it up to 400 max children alive at the same time whit a simple command in console:

set a4hc.HiyokoLimit to 400

##### Important note #####
Since this is an alternate .esm, if you already have children living in the world, make sure you use the Cleanup command found in the settings spell to set the number of children to 0 and then save the game. Then delete the original HiyokoClub.esm and enable this version, make sure it loads after TamagoClub.esm .

Alternatively, if you don't want to lose your children, you can swap the two versions whitout doing the cleanup; it works anyway, BUT you will get annoying error messages spamming your console, you have been warned.
HiyokoClub_400.7z

Tamago SetBody 2ch T-Spec edition
This edition make full use of the pregnant bodies included in SetBody 2CH T-spec edition (required).
Should be compatible whit later editions of SetBody too, i can't say for sure.

2 versions are included:
Version 1 is best suited for small-normal bodies, whit breast cups in the range of A to E.
Version 2 is better for larger-fat bodies (ie. DMRA) whit very big breasts.

Pick the version that is closer to the body your PC and NPCs use, every trimester use a different size, see the pictures for a comparision.
TamagoSetBody T-Spec edition.7z

Been playing "Mad Scientist" with the new Justinof generator and getting splendid results! The Hu-Hu matings have given primarily cute kids (with only a couple ducks), but the Hu-Orc and Hu-Arg gave spectacular products.

Lady Rogbut (orc) gave up a stunning red-eyed, blk/wht leopard spotted, minotaur horned hellion. Put a blunt in her hand and this one kicks-ass.

Dar-Ma gave me a sweet lemonlime colored mage, while her Mom spawned a gorgeous two-tone red lizzy (made her an archer).

I've a couple other pairings that have not yet popped (no clue what they'll look like). Take egg from downed MOB, drop in HuFe belly, add sperm. hehe!

Currently have a fertilized Hu-Wisp cooking in one belly, Hu-Troll in another, Hu-Ogre and Hu-W.Weald Bear. Wisp will pop first... eager to see what happens.

Thank you for the new generator - I've had a blast with it!

• 5 weeks later...

Question, for the HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof} version, what would I need to alter to produce both male and female children?

Was the intention of FEMALE only due to no male clothing models for some armor/clothes, or something more?

Question' date=' for the HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof} version, what would I need to alter to produce both male and female children?

Was the intention of FEMALE only due to no male clothing models for some armor/clothes, or something more?

[/quote']

Here's a post I posted in another thread about my editing of the HyokoGenerator. It may help answer your question (if this link goes to page 1, my post is on page 23).

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417&pid=120081#pid120081

@Wheelhouse - Yes, once I read through it a few times I understood it, I'll revisit it when I work through other current issues...

@Sparlimb - So I played 'mad geneticist' myself today. Collected wombs/unfertilized eggs from Monstergirl's demonhive (Anvil , inseminating various elf types.

Issues with adding wombs/fertilized eggs via MCS Order, keep getting some lame message as is won't take...

Wombs and fertilized eggs vanish...

...but implanting semen seems to work...

Seeing my next path,if I can make this work and create new monsters!

Just wish I cold ge this child naming function to work, ingame and not via console.

i keep having this problem were a message pops up saying it need to make a name list or something and to wait so i do then i click ok and in a few seconds a new window pops up i click ok and then a few seconds later the fisrt window pops up again?? so any ideas of how i can fix it

i keep having this problem were a message pops up saying it need to make a name list or something and to wait so i do then i click ok and in a few seconds a new window pops up i click ok and then a few seconds later the fisrt window pops up again?? so any ideas of how i can fix it

That would be the script that runs for the names list and builds a database of possible names. It looks for this file' date=' HiyokoNameList.ini in your ini folder which is in your main Oblivion Data folder with all of your ESMs/ESPs.

(Oddly enough this HiyokoNameList.ini is in the 'main' HiyokoClub 1.05 English download and not in the HiyokoGenerator download.)

[b']Important Point

You also have to open and resave the HiyokoGenerator.ini in specifically ANSI format using a text editor like Notepad or Notepad++ for it to work correctly.[/b] I found this out after reading through posts on the HiyokoClub thread.

You could also have some sort of conflict going on that's not allowing the script to complete. Review via OMM for conflicts. I had a few myself that caused issues with HiyokoClub and TomagoClub and had to disable them and start a new game.

And last but not least load order is as important. You may want to review that too, there are a number of examples here in other posts.

At no one in particular - So back to identifying what steps to take (in CS) to expand on the pseudo randomness of generated children.

For example Elves. Currently with the HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof} there are four 'base' Elf children types:

a3hgElfF01	117LeE05
a3hgElfF02	117ChanponxAL1
a3hgElfM01	117RenMElfLopEar
a3hgElfM02	117LeE06

(The bottom two, M01 & M02 were originally boys, changed in this version of HiyokoGenerator)

So if I want more 'variety' of children I would need to create more of these, selecting either other 117race selections, or creating new ones based off of vanilla ones but custom sized.

Next each would need to be added to a3hgHiyokoHouse (HiyokoHouse), then edit the correct 'race group' lines, in this example the Elf group, in the a3hgDefaultGenerator script:

elseif gene.GetIsRace HighElf || -1 < sv_Find "Elf" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Elves" sRace || -1 < sv_Find "Chanpon" sRace
;Elf races
if Sex
	ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
	ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfM02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
else
	ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF01Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
	ar_Append aHiyo a3hgElfF02Ref.CreateFullActorCopy
endif

Any time I've attempted to save an edited script CS refuses to compile it, think I need to review the help link again...

Any time I've attempted to save an edited script CS refuses to compile it' date=' think I need to review the help link again...

[/quote']

First question I'd as is are you using OBSE to load the CS?

DOH! That was it, thanks again!

I've reinstalled Oblivion so many times and always end up forgeting one or two important details.

Question' date=' for the HiyokoGenerator_{Justinof} version, what would I need to alter to produce both male and female children?

[/quote']

The intention was to have only female children, since i love them, and i can't stand teen males :P

If you want male children, you can use the generator version made by Purveior.

The other way is to add more "base" NPCs in my generator, and i see you are already looking into that.

Unfortunately, the MBP++ pack have few x117 races, and i have already used all of them in my version of the generator (all of the worthy at least).

I have used even a no-x117 race, because it was cute, but couldn't get it to generate a x117 size child, my knowledge about the CS behaviors is limited sadly.

You need to edit some scripts too. You could duplicate all the base models in the HiyokoHouse and make a male version of them, this should give you males children whitout losing variety in races/faces.

The next step is to add more races and to scale them down at around 0.85 size, but this means adding more preconditions to the mod, if you look for races that aren't uncluded in the MBP++.

[/quote']

The intention was to have only female children, since i love them, and i can't stand teen males :P

If you want male children, you can use the generator version made by Purveyor.

The other way is to add more "base" NPCs in my generator, and i see you are already looking into that.

Unfortunately, the MBP++ pack have few x117 races, and i have already used all of them in my version of the generator (all of the worthy at least).

I have used even a no-x117 race, because it was cute, but couldn't get it to generate a x117 size child, my knowledge about the CS behaviors is limited sadly.

You need to edit some scripts too. You could duplicate all the base models in the HiyokoHouse and make a male version of them, this should give you males children whitout losing variety in races/faces.

The next step is to add more races and to scale them down at around 0.85 size, but this means adding more preconditions to the mod, if you look for races that aren't uncluded in the MBP++.

I was trying to determine, for at least my self if yours and Purveyor's mods were a linear evolution, or simply a fork and separate evolutionary 'paths'. I also wanted to reduce the number of Tabaxi-like children, especially when there are no Tabaxi parents involved.

For example, if a Cute Elf and Chocolate Elf reproduce, or a Cute and Dark Elf, then the offspring should be either one of those two races or some combination of the two, and NOT a Tabaxi. That's what I'm currently up to and looking into in the scripts to provide. I'm looking to see if there is a way to provide 'weights' for the race groups for this. Short of that I'll regroup/alter the choices based on parents, i.e., if parents are both elves then elf children or a hybrid new elf of the two that I'll create and add to the HiyokoHouse, along with others I come up with. (Adding male children back in was no biggy, already done, and I simply wanted more variety.)

So following that logic, in order a for a Tabaxi to be produced, either both parents must be Tabaxi, or at least one, or some animal?. Same for Argonoids; minimum one Argonian parent, or some in-game animal. (I have to watch anything I alter doesn't conflict with Hiyoko Creature Generator maybe too.)

To add to the variety, like you attempted to do by adding a non-x117 race, may actually require work be done upstream from the generator and on MBP++ itself. Maybe a new add-on ESP for those races.

For now I'm going to focus on Cute and Chocolate Elf children and a new hybrid of the two, since MBP++ does have those and they are two I like and often play as. I'll look into a non-x117 addition later. I'd like to see if can add maybe something based off of the Succubus race or Dremoras.

You and Purveyor have provided us with some great work and an excellent base to work off of. Mucho thanks to the both of you!

Adding more races to the generator is not difficult, if you can scale them down to 0.85-0.83 size.

The problem is that you get offsprings that are scaled down adults, they don't look like children.

x117race.esm has only 13 races, and tabaxi variants are 4 of them.

When the generator consider the parents races, every time an unrecognised race is involved, it is handled as a "beast" race (or a creature) and a tabaxi could be chosen for the child.

What we really need are more x117 races, whit their set of hairs/eyes.

Additional races can be added then to the generator, both as recognised and whit the proper look as children.

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp consider only creatures, not "beast" races.

It can generate only scaled down creatures.

Hello i have a Problem with this Mod ( hyoko & Tamago Club )

In the Description its written that i Need obse v0020. I can't get my Game Running with this obse Version. The Version i could use is obse v0019b but this Mods are not compatible with it. What can i do to get this Mods Running? I use the German non Steam GOTY Version! I have the 416 Patch also installed.

And the Mod Hyoko Generator crash my Game at the Start.

I hope someone of you could help me.

Sorry for my poor english!

@schalli1980: I am sorry' date=' but all the new mods from almost a year are scripted whit OBSE v0020, you need it.

The Hiyoko generator is only a part of TamagoClub, be sure to install all the files required.

[/quote']

Short of pointing @schalli1980 to the Technical Support, I'd suggest disabling anything Hiyoko/Tamago related and focus on getting obse_0020 working first, as pointed out in one of my above posts, even I forget and/or overlook important details when setting up obse_0020.

First, I don't have or use the Steam version so I cannot provide expert advice or help, but reviewing the obse_0020 readme file (obse_readme.txt), it does apparently support the Steam version:

IF YOU ARE USING THE STEAM VERSION OF OBLIVION:

1. Copy obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll, and obse_steam_loader.dll to your Oblivion directory. This is usually "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\oblivion".

2. Ensure you have enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. Go to Steam > Settings > In-Game and check the box marked "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

3. Launch Oblivion via Steam or by running Oblivion.exe. OBSE will automatically be run along with Oblivion when launched. To disable this, rename or move obse_steam_loader.dll. You do not need to use obse_loader.exe unless you are running the editor.

German translation via Google

WENN Sie verwenden die Steam-Version von Oblivion:

1. Kopiere obse_1_2_416.dll, obse_editor_1_2.dll und obse_steam_loader.dll Ihre Oblivion-Verzeichnis. Dieser ist in der Regel "C: \ Program Files \ Valve \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Oblivion".

2. Vergewissern Sie sich, die Steam Community im Spiel aktiviert ist, oder OBSE wird nicht geladen. Zum Dampf-> Einstellungen> In-Game und aktivieren Sie das Kontrollkästchen markiert "Enable Steam Community In-Game".

3. Starten Sie Oblivion via Steam oder durch Ausführen Oblivion.exe. OBSE wird automatisch zusammen mit Oblivion beim Start ausgeführt werden. Um dies zu deaktivieren, umbenennen oder verschieben obse_steam_loader.dll. Sie brauchen nicht zu obse_loader.exe verwenden, solange Sie nicht den Editor sind.

• 4 weeks later...

The following sentences are written by the machine translation.

The deletion of HIYOKO should be not able to be executed normally now.

Because one argument is insufficient, it becomes an error by the 186th line of the script named a4hcqMain.

It is possible to execute it normally by adding rTarget.

Awesome work so far.

Thank you, Justinof and Varenne, for looking into this plugin.

For example' date=' if a Cute Elf and Chocolate Elf reproduce, or a Cute and Dark Elf, then the offspring should be either one of those two races or some combination of the two, and NOT a Tabaxi. That's what I'm currently up to and looking into in the scripts to provide. I'm looking to see if there is a way to provide 'weights' for the race groups for this.[/quote']

THAT is precisely what has been bugging me about the whole MBP/x117 requirement business so far in TamagoClub/Hiyoko.

In my game, none of my NPCs, or PCs, use any of the MBP/x117 races.

Yet, if I look at the HiyokoGenerator code :

Mother (Imperial, Breton, Nord, Redguard, GoldenSaint or DarkSeducer) 
+  Father (Imperial, Breton, Nord, Redguard, GoldenSaint or DarkSeducer)
= 

a3hgHumanF01Ref
a3hgHumanF02Ref
a3hgHumanM01Ref
a3hgHumanM02Ref

4 templates, 2 per gender.

Mother (HighElf, WoodElf, *Elf*) 
+ Father (HighElf, WoodElf, *Elf*)
=

a3hgElfF01Ref
a3hgElfF02Ref
a3hgElfM01Ref
a3hgElfM02Ref

4 templates, 2 per gender.

Mother (Argonian, *Argon*) 
+ Father (Argonian, *Argon*)
=

a3hgArgonF01Ref
a3hgArgonM01Ref

2 templates, 1 per gender.

Mother (Khajiit, *Tabaxi*, *Beast*, *Kawa-Kajiit (typo, sic)*)
+ Father (Khajiit, *Tabaxi*, *Beast*, *Kawa-Kajiit*)
=

a3hgAnimalF01Ref
a3hgAnimalF02Ref
a3hgAnimalF03Ref
a3hgAnimalF04Ref
a3hgAnimalM01Ref	
a3hgAnimalM02Ref	
a3hgAnimalM03Ref
a3hgAnimalM04Ref

8 templates, 4 per gender!

Therefore,

• Except for cat/beast people, the templates are very limited : a child from a (Breton x Redguard) couple is in appearance potentially no different than the one from a (Imperial x Nord) couple.
  • A child from a (Bosmer x Bosmer) couple no different than a child from a (Altmer x Altmer) or (Chocolate Elf x Chocolate Elf) couple.
  • Orcs aren't handled at all!
  • etc.

As you've demonstrated, it should be possible to come with a more elegant solution than the above, even one that doesn't have MBP/x117 as requirement (because some people, like me, have their own custom race preferences), especially since HiyokoGenerator allows this.

Finally, I have also been looking into tweaking the race of the offspring. Without giving in to dubious racial theories, some genes could be considered as "dominant" or "incompatible".

The child of an (Orc father x Bosmer mother) couple could for example be 50% an Orc, 10% an Elf, 40% a miscarriage, because those races would be "incompatible" with another.

The easiest would be to link this to the racial factions somehow : two races that can't stand each other don't reproduce well (or maybe is it the other way around ^.^). Thus :

Racial disposition of Orcs towards Bosmer = 40 (making up the value here)

-> (50% * 40 =) 20% chance to have an Orc offspring
-> (50% * 40 =) 20% chance to have a Bosmer offspring
-> 60% risk of miscarriage

Ideally, this could be further tweaked in an INI file, depending on the race of each parent :

Offspring = ( Race of the father, Race of the mother, % the offspring is of Father's race, % the offspring is of Mother's race, % of miscarriage )

Race1 = Orc
Race2 = Bosmer

Offspring_1x2 = Race1, Race2, 50, 10, 40
Offspring_2x1 = Race2, Race1, 20, 70, 20
etc.

Please DO keep up your great work!

I am really looking forwards to what you can come up with, especially if you manage to handle all the standard races, and open the system to more custom races than just the MBP/x117 ones. This would de facto sever the, in my opinion, unneeded MBP/x117 requirement.

EDIT : AFAIK, the gender of the offspring is 50/50% right now in HyokoGenerator. This could maybe be tweaked as well. Globally, if someone like Justinof only wants female offspring, or per race basis (thinking of Mass Effect's Asari race here). Anyway, I'll stop my musings here for now.

I am really looking forwards to what you can come up with, especially if you manage to handle all the standard races, and open the system to more custom races than just the MBP/x117 ones. This would de facto sever the, in my opinion, unneeded MBP/x117 requirement.

Interesting post and concepts, and sorry to disappoint, but I've been looking at extending the existing x117race++/MBP/MBP++ mods.

First, to include the vanilla races, most especially the human ones, and then similar to your concepts, introduce a 'truer' genetic probability, not just mass or dominant Tabaxi production.

There are currently 16 total 'child' possibilities, so I think one would need to create a new one, based off of ones of those, that uses the vanilla human attributes; ears, eyes, textures, etc.

Next I would target elves as that's what I tend to play, but edit the scripts so that a high-elf:high-elf combo would predominately produce high-elf offspring. Then gradually add-in a % variability, like real genetics to take into account things like humans came originally from elves based on the lore from Morrowind and Oblivion and other fantasy-based writings. So maybe a 1-3% chance of and elf-elf combo producing some form of early human.

So my current mod thoughts are on producing a genetic tree and working (upwards, outwards?) from there.

Sadly, I have to split my time between work and play, and this requires a lot of detailed review and experimentation, so it goes rather slow. I just revisited my ideas and approach yesterday, as I'd much rather play Oblivion, then mod it. Yet, the offspring result of Hiyoko Generator has me annoyed so I'm back at looking on how I can change it. If I come up with something that works I may post it here, when, only the Nine Divines know...

Thank you, and no disappointment.

I perfectly understand RL > anything else, and am myself adept of this motto.

Still, I feel you all have an interesting work going here, one that deserves encouragement, and rejoins what I've been trying to achieve for quite some time now on my own, and thought I would contribute to my yet modest TES4 modding abilities.

About MBP/x117, it's not so much that I don't want to use them. It's that I have had no real use for them till now, given my play-style. They've been more or less bloat, that slows down my game (loading times, but also increased memory usage and hence reduced stability, I guess), with no added value, even if I want to keep Tamago/Hiyoko. This is what frustrated me, and why I removed the mods, and the Tamago/Hiyoko dependency towards them.

I realize that if we are to model offspring in-game, the resources (meshes, textures, etc.) have to come from somewhere. Whether it's MBP/x117, or another mod (like Children Annuad for me), it doesn't really matter. The thing that I vehemently contest is the *requirement* of Tamago/Hiyoko for any other mod than the Lovers PK base mods. Such requirements are just NOT needed.

I will be satisfied the day that Tamago/Hiyoko come as plugins that can be extended with ANY custom race from Loverslab, the Nexus or elsewhere. It just suffices to test the presence of the race plugin, then compute how the offspring of two races should be produced, based on customizable user settings, add in the needed meshes/textures, and voila. If the race plugin isn't present, the offspring template(s) constructed upon it just wouldn't be used.

Chocolate elves should then produce chocolate elf children, provided the race plugin is detected, and the correct offspring resources exist. Orcs could bear orc children, or elven children, etc.

I will definitely keep following this thread in the meanwhile, just because other ideas may come up, and I am convinced that we've not seen the end of it yet.

Best regards.

Interesting post and concepts' date=' and sorry to disappoint, but I've been looking at extending the existing x117race++/MBP/MBP++ mods.

First, to include the vanilla races, most especially the human ones, and then similar to your concepts, introduce a 'truer' genetic probability, not just mass or dominant Tabaxi production.

There are currently 16 total 'child' possibilities, so I think one would need to create a new one, based off of ones of those, that uses the vanilla human attributes; ears, eyes, textures, etc.

Next I would target elves as that's what I tend to play, but edit the scripts so that a high-elf:high-elf combo would predominately produce high-elf offspring. Then gradually add-in a % variability, like real genetics to take into account things like humans came originally from elves based on the lore from Morrowind and Oblivion and other fantasy-based writings. So maybe a 1-3% chance of and elf-elf combo producing some form of early human.

So my current mod thoughts are on producing a genetic tree and working (upwards, outwards?) from there.

Sadly, I have to split my time between work and play, and this requires a lot of detailed review and experimentation, so it goes rather slow. I just revisited my ideas and approach yesterday, as I'd much rather play Oblivion, then mod it. Yet, the offspring result of Hiyoko Generator has me annoyed so I'm back at looking on how I can change it. If I come up with something that works I may post it here, when, only the Nine Divines know...

[/quote']

The possibility to remove the x117 dependancy is frustrated by the inability of the game engine to produce a new "child race" whitout resources (meshes/textures).

Those resources are present in the x117 mod only so far, for what i am aware, so even if our desires are to have offsprings tailored for every vanilla/custom race we can get our hands on, we are limited.

All the concepts about race genetics are interesting though.

The possibility to remove the x117 dependancy is frustrated by the inability of the game engine to produce a new "child race" whitout resources (meshes/textures).

Those resources are present in the x117 mod only so far' date=' for what i am aware, so even if our desires are to have offsprings tailored for every vanilla/custom race we can get our hands on, we are limited.

All the concepts about race genetics are interesting though.

[/quote']

I have on my 'Things-to-Do' list to review Triratna's Children Annuad mod, in fact I downloaded it today. I think she too made use of MBP and x117 resources for that. (I'm a huge fan of her work.)

I think there are enough 'children' combos already, they just need to be re-purposed a bit and meshes and textures recombined. My first,second and third reviews of the x117race mod in CS shows some really weird or bizarre heads, which will make the re-purposing somewhat hit or miss I think, till I get the hang of it. Having them look good/cute is another matter too. Hopefully Triratna's work will be easier to work with maybe, based on screens in CS I've seen.

Genetics has been an interest and hobby of mine since high school, when I wrote a paper on killer bees. Doing something for a game is I think even more fun.