To Infinity and Beyond!

VonHelton

HDT Havok object is equipped to them.

Ok, how do I fix the problem?

open console, type 'help havok' 

leave console open, click NPC with mouse

type 'additem [iD] -1'

[iD] is the id you picked up with the help command of course.

No quotations. and they could have more than one on them. So if it doesn't work at first.

Do -10 next.

type 'additem [iD] -1'

No quotations. and they could have more than one on them. So if it doesn't work at first.

Do -10 next.

So I get the ID of the offending item by a command, or by clicking on the NPC? Or both?

???

type 'additem [iD] -1'

Do -10 next.

So I get the ID of the offending item by a command, or by clicking on the NPC? Or both?

???

Via the help command, click the npc within the console.

It looks like the armor on these 2 character, followers, or whatever, doesn't have a _0 & _1 version of the armor, which if one of those files is missing, will cause issues with the way things are rendered if the body weight is anything but 0 or 100.

Not sure on the armor types, but I'm going to guess they're Tera armors. If you go to the mesh folder in your install, & find the armor, you can see if the meshes for both the _0 & _1 armors are included.

I sometimes watch the above effect for a very short while when characters get moved from far distances to align to a sexlab animation or by a "moveto player " console command and I do not use (to be correct...never used) a havoc object.

I use a very heavy Skyrim installation and use a couple of script mods and I use a bbp.xml which is somewhat demanding because very jelly and it delivers breast, butt and belly bounce. An additional havoc item might increase this effect and even make it permament.

So my guess is, a stressed CPU + a demanding HDT setup (complex bbp.xml file + havoc item) created on the egde might cause this effect in different degrees of severity. 

So either remove the havoc.esp or edit your bbp.xml (or use another xml file), which is more fitting. 

body/outfit meshes might play a role too, if they aren't properly created for HDT.   

I'm not sure how much this will help you, but it may be useful if it turns out you need the hdt havok object .esp after all.

The help command can be used to search your game for the base ID numbers of spells, magical effects, items, npcs, dialogue, ore veins... basically everything.

The syntax is help <string>, where <string> can be anything from a single word

help ingot

or, you can search for multiple words, or even the exact name of the item if you know it, by wrapping the string in quotation marks.

help "Iron Ingot"

This will return a list of everything in the game that it finds with the <string> in the name. So you could

help "HDT Havok Object"

and it will return a line that includes the item's base ID number. The number will be different depending on your load order; the first 2 digits of everything added by a mod will change based on the position of that mod's .esp in your load order. That is why we cannot simply tell you what the number is.

Once you have the number, you can click on a npc in the console to "target" them, and then type removeitem followed by the number you got from using the help command, and then by the number you want to remove.

So for example, if I opened the console, clicked on Lydia to target her, then typed removeitem 5C00A0A0 8, it would attempt to remove 8 HDT havok objects from Lydia.

Alternately, you could also use the showinventory command, assuming the npc you're targeting isn't carrying a million different items. Targeting a npc in the console and then typing showinventory will provide you with a list of everything that npc has in their inventory, along with the base ID numbers of those items. If the npc is carrying an HDT havok object, you will see it listed.

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is a bug in the dll itself, not a configuration error. The latest dll still has issues and never left beta, so to speak. This problem went through all versions, up until the latest though it is far less happening now, but it still does (mostly when leaving interior and entering exterior cells, it seems the way it is coded has a problem with taking the transition smoothly but I just get that from observation).  I never heard of xml problems, at least not until now.

... yeah the dll file, wrong, guess again...

Really, you just need to fix your hdtpe xml. Or get a one that doesn't suck, if you don't know how to fix it.

If you could gimme a link to one that doesn't suck, I'd be most grateful.......

:)

I'd love to, if I could. I've found serious problems with every single one I've tried. I have one I'm working on that isn't completely horrible, as in that problem happens only rarely, but it's built around my custom weighted body. And since I haven't completely ironed the bugs out, it's not available. Best I can suggest is try some different ones and hope you get lucky. It all comes down to how your body is weighted, the skeleton you use, and the hdt config file. They all interact with each other.

Another work around is to just disable and enable the NPC showing the problem via the console. That usually fixes it for awhile. And of course make sure your system is not too loaded down. If your frame rate is constantly below about 45, HDT problems will crop up more often. I do not know why a loaded graphics processor makes CPU based physics freak out, but it seems like it does. Sometimes. Other times, not. So I don't really know. Really, you should probably just ignore everything I post.

Really, you just need to fix your hdtpe xml. Or get a one that doesn't suck, if you don't know how to fix it.

I'd love to, if I could. I've found serious problems with every single one I've tried. I have one I'm working on that isn't completely horrible, as in that problem happens only rarely, but it's built around my custom weighted body. And since I haven't completely ironed the bugs out, it's not available. Best I can suggest is try some different ones and hope you get lucky. It all comes down to how your body is weighted, the skeleton you use, and the hdt config file. They all interact with each other.

Another work around is to just disable and enable the NPC showing the problem via the console. That usually fixes it for awhile. And of course make sure your system is not too loaded down. If your frame rate is constantly below about 45, HDT problems will crop up more often. I do not know why a loaded graphics processor makes CPU based physics freak out, but it seems like it does. Sometimes. Other times, not. So I don't really know. Really, you should probably just ignore everything I post.

About FPS, enable the FPS limiter in ENB, fixes most of the lower fps issues, and elimites all of the too high fps issues.

LOL!

Well, I installed S7 over my UN7B body cause there's more armor out there for 7B.

Stopped using the HDT Armor & just went 7B stuff.

My SOS shlong still shows up at a 45 degree angle, no matter what skeleton I use, so I may just get rid of SOS all together.

Vag still only opens on one side, no matter what I try. I may need to do a fresh install & try this again.

:/

Think maybe if I install ragdolls it might help things? I'm at my wits end........

About FPS, enable the FPS limiter in ENB, fixes most of the lower fps issues, and elimites all of the too high fps issues.

The FPS limiter actually causes a lower frame rate on my system, as does the waitbusyrenderer option. As in if I'm getting a steady 60 fps and enable the frame rate limiter set to 60, my frame rate will then drop into the 40's or even the 30's with a fuck-ton of stuttering. So I don't recommend turning that on. Ever. It was the same result with every system I tested it on so it seems pretty broken, as are many parts of ENB. Vsync takes care of any "too high" frame rate issues, which are really just issues due to the shitty implementation of havok. Or maybe havok itself is shitty. Boris also recently added some "anti-lag" thing, which when I turn it on gives me a constant 30 FPS, but without the stuttering caused by the frame rate limiter, so that's probably a better option if you actually have a problem with the frame rate going over 60, which is where havok loses it's little mind and can't or won't enable vsync and/or you're seeing low frame rates.

LOL!

Well, I installed S7 over my UN7B body cause there's more armor out there for 7B.

Stopped using the HDT Armor & just went 7B stuff.

My SOS shlong still shows up at a 45 degree angle, no matter what skeleton I use, so I may just get rid of SOS all together.

Vag still only opens on one side, no matter what I try. I may need to do a fresh install & try this again.

:/

Think maybe if I install ragdolls it might help things? I'm at my wits end........

Well, ragdolls is a requirement for both the original XPMS and XPMS/2. But no, it's not likely to help with any of that stuff.

I switched to SOS light because I found SOS to be way too heavy for my system. As in it always took about 10 tries to get the game to even load, and then it was likely to crash within 5 minutes or the first time I tried going through a load door, which ever came first.

And my box is not wimpy.... Nvidia Titan, 4771 CPU, 32 gig ram. Couldn't handle SOS though... SOS also breaks EFF, which was pretty much the last straw.

I also look at shape atlas for men, but that's just aw hell naw.

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is a bug in the dll itself, not a configuration error. The latest dll still has issues and never left beta, so to speak. This problem went through all versions, up until the latest though it is far less happening now, but it still does (mostly when leaving interior and entering exterior cells, it seems the way it is coded has a problem with taking the transition smoothly but I just get that from observation).  I never heard of xml problems, at least not until now.

... yeah the dll file, wrong, guess again...

Any other smart remark you can enlight me with? I am always grateful for intelligent replies. Not.

Node Injection I explained it often enough, look at the first page picture and you see only 3 npcs affected, those 3 have insuffient skeletons, the other 2 have probably a suffient skeleton or a mesh that doesn't have BBP skinning, with breast butt nodes injected into the world with only refference to the root node, there is no connection to the Spine/Pelvis, so they tend to go nuts with the assigned contraints, because the breast/butt nodes have no position they can reference itself to. That has nothing to do with the dll, the dll just says to havok, load it, and work with it.

Archived