Dragon female

As a person who plays exclusively a male pc who collects female companions as house decorations... I think as the dragonborn I might be conflicted with my mission of killing dragons... I'd probably make nursing noises and scream Mama! while running to the dragon instead of attacking them.

This is so wrong it's unbelievably right...

okey i tried to get the nif file into blender 2.49 using nifskope i changed the user thingy to 11 and 34 from 12 83 and saved it then i reopened it and deleted the shaderligthing files and saved it again and tried to open it in blender but no success. so tried with a another file that i found im my meshes i tried femalebody_1 and did all those stuff and i got it to blender and back to nifskope and changed the the user stuff from 11 and 34 to 12 and 83. and added bsslighting or something and saved it. and in game the mesh did not appear it gave me instead a big red thingy with this in it --> !

sorry for bad eng :P

So could someone guide me trough this so i can get it in game?

okey i tried to get the nif file into blender 2.49 using nifskope i changed the user thingy to 11 and 34 from 12 83 and saved it then i reopened it and deleted the shaderligthing files and saved it again and tried to open it in blender but no success. so tried with a another file that i found im my meshes i tried femalebody_1 and did all those stuff and i got it to blender and back to nifskope and changed the the user stuff from 11 and 34 to 12 and 83. and added bsslighting or something and saved it. and in game the mesh did not appear it gave me instead a big red thingy with this in it --> !

sorry for bad eng :P

So could someone guide me trough this so i can get it in game?

It looks like someone has updated the plugins.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3790

if you upload the files here someone else can add it to say a resource file...

should do a male version as well...

if its put into a resource file then other mods can access and use it. if nothing else it can be added directly from the resource file.

lol, i suppose that could work... as long as your not expecting lore friendly, then again this one isnt that lore friendly itself but the idea is solid and variants can be worked on from here.

whether the variants would be better or not remains to be seen lol.

Beh' date=' I'd be more interested if not for the breasts.

[/quote']

You just like trolling don't you?

No. I'm being 100% serious.

Cloaca? I'm down for that. Breasts? Naw.

I'm all for the vagina on dragons, but otherwise, yeah, same.

The way Kallus draws dragons is fantastic, and I'd love to see that modeled in game.

female giants... good idea.

should change the texturing for the dragon tits and shape while adding several more since i think dragons would (like lizards) have a clutch of offspring...

have to consider making those variants when/if i can get my HDD working again etc.

no the variants i am planning are for super small breasts and nipples that are more prominent than the breasts themselves... in any case i plan on doing some research on female lizards and close relatives to them just to see if there are any visible differences differences when they arent mating lol.

not that dragons have a specific look anyways, but when i go over the meshes/textures i want it to look natural to the dragons overall look etc.

but that will have to wait for probably a few months at the least before i might be able to try and make my own adjustments.