Dragon female

Hello i was bored so i made this female dragon from a original dragon nif file the only thing i did was to add some extra polygons and that is all its a obj file now. and the thing i need help to add it to the game

when i got time i will make it more female like and another texture but first i need to try it out. :cool:

post-16250-13597873591985_thumb.png

post-16250-13597873592695_thumb.png

post-16250-13597873593073_thumb.png

Dragon.rar

Wait.... since when dragons include to mammals creature?? As far as i know they are lay an eggs for breeding :D

A Wizard did it. Argonians became more reptilian the further away from Morrowind, lets go with the flow that the Dragons did too. ;p

Good job. Though i will say to me the boobs seem a little unrealistic' date=' but that is just my opinion.

[/quote']

isn't unrealistic enough that a dragon has boobs o.o ? how can you expect realistic boobs in something unrealistic - -'

ha ha ! this is a must to have, who wouldn't like to see flying boobs ? =) hope someone can port it without problem.

so i made a few changes with the textures but still need help to get it in game. :(

i want to say that ones you download my model you can do what ever you want with it but please tell me what you will use it for :)

the nipple textures are not so good and the vagina is not so great but i did what i could so if someone can fix that i would appreciate it :D

post-16250-13597873599915_thumb.jpg

post-16250-13597873600616_thumb.jpg

post-16250-13597873601134_thumb.jpg

Dragon.rar

Wait.... since when dragons include to mammals creature?? As far as i know they are lay an eggs for breeding :D

huhu

So many comments on different mods in these lines.

Dragons are not anything (atleast not the firebreathing ones)

Neither are Khajiit nor Argonians.

Even if you assume that evolution and phylogenetics work in a place where we have magic and thus entirely different laws of physics there is nothing to suggest that the phylogenetic groups in this universe would have anything in common with the ones on planet Earth.

And yes, I realize that sentence is a mile long.

I also realize most such comments are entirely in jest. It just gets on my nerd-nerves.

On the topic of this mod: It scares me senseless >,> Jesus Mamothtits Cristiansson those are some monstrous things on that monstrous being.

At the same time I'm a bit sad I didnt come up with the idea.

Man' date=' I was just hoping for a slit, or maybe some bigger hips/slenderer waist.

The tits are way overdoing it. Think there could be two versions?

[/quote']

Particularly since Dragons != Mammals and by that definition alone wouldn't have mammary glands. However, Meh. argonians have tits in Tamriel.