Hey kofman, for you skimpy dragon armors you only have two for the dragonbone replacer. What about the one for the dragonscale like the one in the screenshoots.

It's included, but it uses it's own slider group since it hails from a different author. Should be grouped with the ADEC dragon armor sets, which should be at the very top of the group lists. :)

Hey kofman, for you skimpy dragon armors you only have two for the dragonbone replacer. What about the one for the dragonscale like the one in the screenshoots.

It's included, but it uses it's own slider group since it hails from a different author. Should be grouped with the ADEC dragon armor sets, which should be at the very top of the group lists. :)

I looked but only ADEC Toosil Dragonbone armor and the Skimpy dragonbone armor is there.

Edited by Enjuno

I looked but only ADEC Toosil Dragonbone armor and the Skimpy dragonbone armor is there.

So you still can't find it? :-/

So you still can't find it? :-/

Yes, after your last post I looked thru the all the bodyslide armors I had in bodyslide. That and I opened up the archive and only two armors are in there.

OK I just looked at my own archive files, and oh my divines I'm such a bonehead! :wacko:  I genuinely thought I did package those items into the archive. My bad my baad. :shy:

Lemme fix that!

EDIT:...and DONE! Please lemme know it showed up okay. Again my apologies to ya (and to you morvo) for my boneheadedness. :shy:

OK I just looked at my own archive files, and oh my divines I'm such a bonehead! :wacko:  I genuinely thought I did package those items into the archive. My bad my baad. :shy:

Lemme fix that!

EDIT:...and DONE! Please lemme know it showed up okay. Again my apologies to ya (and to you morvo) for my boneheadedness. :shy:

It's working now. Thanks Kofman

I have a problem with #38. Hentai Pants CBBE HDT

When i equip them in game, they somehow change the whole body in a strange way.

Body proportion changes, and i get gaps bellow neck and after wrists.

When i unequip them, the body reverts to correct proportions and how it should look.

Anyone else having this problem?

...when using the same method with other mods/conversions, it works ok.

(installing original mod, then using provided shapedata to generate the meshes according to my preset).

Am i doing something wrong?

When i unequip them, the body reverts to correct proportions and how it should look.

(installing original mod, then using provided shapedata to generate the meshes according to my preset).

make sure you equip CBBE version of it.

that or if you are using mod organizer, you might need to move the generated files from overwrite to your mod's folder

make sure you equip CBBE version of it.

that or if you are using mod organizer, you might need to move the generated files from overwrite to your mod's folder

I am 100% sure i am equiping the CBBE version.

I am not using Mod Organizer, and i verified that the generated files are being properly generated/copied by bodyslide and saved in correct location (Data\Meshes\armor\Pants\Pants#CBBE_#.nif).

It looks like the game is using only the 100 weight - when i set my character to 100 weight, there are absolutely no glitches, everything fits.

But when i set it to 60 weight, then i get these wrist and neck gaps, because the body is shown in same proportions as if it would be 100 weight.

Thats why i get the gaps - everything gets scaled to correct weight, except the body which stays at 100.

With any of the Caliente's Vanilla Outfits it works as expected (everythign scales according to character's weight, without any glitches).

The only mods i currently use:

All official DLCs

Unofficial Patches (for all DLCs)

Skyrim High Resolution Texture Pack

Unofficial High Resolution Patch

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic v1.9

Groovtama's XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.43

CBBE v3.3c

Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE

HENTAI PANTS

NMFWLM_Legendary_edition

SkyUI 4.1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

ZazAnimationPack 6.02

SKSE 1.7.2

HDT Physics Extensions 14.28

Bodyslide 2.2d

FNIS Behavior 5.2

FNIS Creature Pack 5.1

...except for few things i normally dont have (like the Hentai Pants, or Zaz Anim Pack), this is my basic minimal setup (i use it because i am currently working on a mod)

I'm not sure about how to install these mods.

I only copy the data files into my skyrim directory, then batch build.

Mods with .esp work, but they are not well installed, for exemple I do not have the textures of the Demon hunter... It's purple.

I know this probably be a stupid question for you, but how to install these mods correctly ?

You always need the original mods installed first - what you download here only converts them to bodyslide.

Essentially these are compatibility patches.

Alright - finally had time to download and test most of these conversions, gotta say that all of them are outstanding work.
Probably i would never have used any of them in their original versions, but they look fantastic in game and even more important, fit my latest BS2 preset like a glove. And since you also add fixed .esp files where necessary, i think it's fair to say that these conversions even improve the original mods in some cases.

Here are a few bug reports:

• Salome Outfit - Bra is asymmetrical (from the meshes PoV, only the left nipple is clipping with certain slider settings)
  • Hentai Pantsu - needs .esp fix for weight slider
  • Ro's Armor - body armor is not assigned to the group
  • Scrap Armor - Nipple Clipping with extreme Nipple Perkiness + Nipple Size on the Cuirass (usually i wouldn't report this as a bug, but all your other conversions work with 200% Nipple Perkiness and 250% Nipple Size ;))
  • Healer Robes/Outfit - Zap Sliders: zapping the Bra leaves a tiny fragment between the breasts, which is connected to the panty zap slider instead

Lastly not directly a bug report, maybe this is just a problem with the original mods - which hand mesh are you using?

Because i'm getting the same distortions on the fingers when using poser mods, just like with the "CBBE Feminine Hands" mod. Take a close look at the hands in this pic:

post-134589-0-88810900-1425769688_thumb.png

Just saying, the original CBBE v3.3 hands don't have this problem, and this is also visible in your showcase images.

So long, thank you for your work :)

Hopefully i'm also gonna get back and contribute a little gallery once said new sliderpreset is finished.

Alright - finally had time to download and test most of these conversions, gotta say that all of them are outstanding work.

Probably i would never have used any of them in their original versions, but they look fantastic in game and even more important, fit my latest BS2 preset like a glove. And since you also add fixed .esp files where necessary, i think it's fair to say that these conversions even improve the original mods in some cases.

• Salome Outfit - Bra is asymmetrical (from the meshes PoV, only the left nipple is clipping with certain slider settings)
  • Scrap Armor - Nipple Clipping with extreme Nipple Perkiness + Nipple Size on the Cuirass (usually i wouldn't report this as a bug, but all your other conversions work with 200% Nipple Perkiness and 250% Nipple Size ;))
  • Healer Robes/Outfit - Zap Sliders: zapping the Bra leaves a tiny fragment between the breasts, which is connected to the panty zap slider instead

Lastly not directly a bug report, maybe this is just a problem with the original mods - which hand mesh are you using?

Because i'm getting the same distortions on the fingers when using poser mods, just like with the "CBBE Feminine Hands" mod. Take a close look at the hands in this pic:

attachicon.gifCCCP-preview-001.png

Just saying, the original CBBE v3.3 hands don't have this problem, and this is also visible in your showcase images.

So long, thank you for your work :)

Hopefully i'm also gonna get back and contribute a little gallery once said new sliderpreset is finished.

I've tried that armor with someone other person's conversion sometime ago and it's a problem with the original mod.

attachicon.gifCCCP-preview-001.png

...and fixed! You think after a month of testing I did before release, everything would be bug free. Guess not. :lol:  Anywho I've addressed all the issues mentioned and the afflicted uploads now reflect this. I even fixed the weird hand issue with the Dark Illusion Mage Gloves with a simple mesh swap (it was because the original mod supplied an outdated CBBE hand mesh, 1st person view is still janky though). Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

Also totally looking forward to your little gallery man. ;)

If I may pass along a small suggestion for said gallery...

ZAP THE PANTIES FOR ALL OUTFITS FEATURED. It's for science. :D

ZAP THE PANTIES FOR ALL OUTFITS FEATURED. It's for science. :D

I already figured that much ;)

BTW the hand distortion is on a whole bunch of outfits, i'll try to post a list of all affected ones when i have time. Only noticed that accidentally when reviewing some screenshots.

Hello folks, I don't usually post on forums of any kind but I figured I'd give it a shot this time. First I wanted to say thank you very much to Kofman for the conversions. All the conversions are rather spiff and I use quite a few of them.  One thing I am curious about though, on the Chaurus Queen armor I can't seem to find the helmet, no helmet shows in bodyslide and I can't find one in the help menu ingame console either. I wasn't sure if it was left out or not but it shows in the screenshot...perhaps it's something on my end. I just figured I'd bring it up, regardless thanks again for the conversions.

The link for the "Hyper Nurse" original mod isn't working.

I found an alternative link on 4shared, but they have a 1000 (one thousand) seconds wait timer now unless you install their download "helper" and/or disable all adblockers.

edit: and how to download the Dementia Outfit from that russian website?

I found an alternative link on 4shared, but they have a 1000 (one thousand) seconds wait timer now unless you install their download "helper" and/or disable all adblockers.

You have too sign up on their site too download.

...One thing I am curious about though, on the Chaurus Queen armor I can't seem to find the helmet, no helmet shows in bodyslide and I can't find one in the help menu ingame console either. I wasn't sure if it was left out or not but it shows in the screenshot...perhaps it's something on my end.

The helmet just the plain ol' Heavy Falmer Helmet found in the vanilla Dawngaurd DLC. Threw it in with the screenshots because I thought it looked nice with the armor. :)

Hmmm that's a bummer. Thankful I've found some alternate downloading sites to grab the armors with (and do pardon the alt. hyper nurse link with it's rather EXTREME proportions :blush:) and have been edited into the main post.

Also I just noticed something VERY particular about the thread...

post-39353-0-36578800-1426061632_thumb.jpg

69 DUDES!

Yeah I know I'm lame for that...

...One thing I am curious about though, on the Chaurus Queen armor I can't seem to find the helmet, no helmet shows in bodyslide and I can't find one in the help menu ingame console either. I wasn't sure if it was left out or not but it shows in the screenshot...perhaps it's something on my end.

The helmet just the plain ol' Heavy Falmer Helmet found in the vanilla Dawngaurd DLC. Threw it in with the screenshots because I thought it looked nice with the armor.

Ah okay, that explains it. Thanks for letting me know xD I am rather glad it's not a problem with the mod or my own game.

I don't have time to test now, but are you sure that the linked "huge breasts and butt" version of hyper nurse is compatible?

Found that one too while searching for links, but it says "requires heavy metal plus bustier" so i skipped it.

Kofman77, it's not 69 anymore :P

FUCK!!! >_<

I don't have time to test now, but are you sure that the linked "huge breasts and butt" version of hyper nurse is compatible?

Found that one too while searching for links, but it says "requires heavy metal plus bustier" so i skipped it.

Tested that armor mod from the EXTREME link, works just fine. Doesn't need the other requirements. Regardless I've put up a better DL link to get the armor from (and you only have to wait 10 seconds for it to start ;)).

Works, thanks :)

A few more bug reports

• Hyper Nurse probably needs a proper hand mesh too
  • Ro's Armor - tested your update, but now it shows an empty "Skimpy Nova" group (which i don't have installed) in the list, instead of adding the Ro's Armor to its group

Probably more to come (i always find something ;) )