• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

QUESTION :
Is there another place to find dadagstella armor ?
The link provided is dead.

I just finished downloading most of your shit, took me 2 days (life is too short). Now I guess I'll install it all ! :D
Tnank's Kofman. I wouldn't dared to look at foreing languages mods if it where from you.
You made me discover a whole new world to explore there.

QUESTION :

I just finished downloading most of your shit, took me 2 days (life is too short). Now I guess I'll install it all ! :D

Tnank's Kofman. I wouldn't dared to look at foreing languages mods if it where from you.

Try this: dadagstella

QUESTION :

Try this: dadagstella

Thanks dude !   :D

• 2 weeks later...

32.Amazon HDT

Original mod by ADEC

Amazon.jpg

<<<Download>>>

Conversion is a standalone release. This is thanks to how ADEC made this mod (all mesh, no textures). Reminder: YOU NEED TO BUILD THE MESHES IN BODYSLIDE FIRST, before you can use the mod.

Does anyone know what textures this armor use in the screenshot?

Edit: NM i think i figured it out. Looks like it was aMidianBorn Tsun

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36336/?

32.Amazon HDT

Original mod by ADEC

Amazon.jpg

<<<Download>>>

Conversion is a standalone release. This is thanks to how ADEC made this mod (all mesh, no textures). Reminder: YOU NEED TO BUILD THE MESHES IN BODYSLIDE FIRST, before you can use the mod.

Can't tell it is sooo tiny eheheheh ! :D

Looks like nordic carved maybe ?

It can also be from some weapons set who can really tell...

If it is tsuns it would have to be an unautorised rip of his work, he did not give permission to release stuff other places than nexus.

32.Amazon HDT

Original mod by ADEC

Amazon.jpg

<<<Download>>>

Can't tell it is sooo tiny eheheheh ! :D

Looks like nordic carved maybe ?

It can also be from some weapons set who can really tell...

If it is tsuns it would have to be an unautorised rip of his work, he did not give permission to release stuff other places than nexus.

Permissions, wut? :D You just download it from nexus and replace your textures and that armored bikini gets the textures :P

HOW DO I DO THIS?!

Can someone please explain me how do I change the (FOR EXAMPLE) Jamella Armor to a Jamella Armor by Kofman and make it into the game?

first, you need bodyslide

just download original file and kofman's bodyslide files, drop bodyslide files into the original files folder, run bodyslide, select your outfit in the tabs, do whatever changes you want to (zaps / change body shape etc), build body, and you're good to go.

do some read up on the bodyslide page if you don't know how to use it, but its the key component.

HOW DO I DO THIS?!

Can someone please explain me how do I change the (FOR EXAMPLE) Jamella Armor to a Jamella Armor by Kofman and make it into the game?

first, you need bodyslide

just download original file and kofman's bodyslide files, drop bodyslide files into the original files folder, run bodyslide, select your outfit in the tabs, do whatever changes you want to (zaps / change body shape etc), build body, and you're good to go.

do some read up on the bodyslide page if you don't know how to use it, but its the key component.

Thank you again, squart.

• 4 weeks later...

Kofman, I know we're all eagerly awaiting for your conversion of the bikini armors and I'm curious if there's an ETA for them?

Uh I think your behind the times man (or ma'am).  A CBBE conversion already released for T.A.W.O.B.A. Check the nexus page or the LL page for it. :)

Kofman, I know we're all eagerly awaiting for your conversion of the bikini armors and I'm curious if there's an ETA for them?

Uh I think your behind the times man (or ma'am).  A CBBE conversion already released for T.A.W.O.B.A. Check the nexus page or the LL page for it. :)

Well... crap... I had no idea. Thanks for enlightening me...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

i just wantd to ask, how i can create my own bodyslide conversions of different armors?

Edit:

I was able to give the Dragon Princess Armor Physiks. But i wasn´t able to make it use the Bodyslide .nif file.

What do i have to do to make the mod use my bodyslide meshes instad of it´s own meshes?

Are there bodyslide files for that armor?

No, i want to crate them by my self. How do i do this?

Hi,

i just wantd to ask, how i can create my own bodyslide conversions of different armors?

Edit:

I was able to give the Dragon Princess Armor Physiks. But i wasn´t able to make it use the Bodyslide .nif file.

What do i have to do to make the mod use my bodyslide meshes instad of it´s own meshes?

Are there bodyslide files for that armor?

No, i want to crate them by my self. How do i do this?

That I have no idea but if you ask on this thread you might get some input.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-243

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Kofman77.

I think you have an absolutely exquisite taste in skimpy apparel, the selection you have made available here is exactly what i have been looking for.

Between the Bikini Armors found on Nexus and your conversions, my Barbarian wench won't have a shortage of nice outfits for a long time to come..

Thank you very much. :D

*Edit* Just one question?  Which version of the Numenume lightshow and Hyper Nurse mods do i need to download from the original page?

There are several versions available and i'm confused as to which one i have to pick.

• 3 weeks later...