Gladiator Heels

View File

5ba2fd71edd9930fe8630f7d236f851a-logo.pn

HDT UNP Gladiator Heels

Gladiator Heels, this mod represents the gladiator style of high heel for a warrior/adventurer/dragonborn.

It is represented as light armor and will hold up well enough in battle.

The HDT offsets are preset and all ready for play.

(info:the offset is 8.5)

The shoes come in 4 awesome styles:

Black Leather (Tanning Rack - Leather)

Brown Leather (Tanning Rack - Leather)

Rough (Tanning Rack - Misc)

Glass (Forge - Glass)

Recipes:

Black Leather - 2 Ebony Ingot, 2 Leather, 2 Leather Strips

Brown Leather - 1 Ebony Ingot, 2 Leather, 2 Leather Strips

Rough - 2 Taproot, 2 Leather, 2 Leather Strips

Glass - 2 Malachite Ingots, 2 Leather Strips

The items can be found in a large basket behind the counter at Riverwood trader.

Also can be added via in-game console '~'

help gladiator

To Do:

More Textures...

Known Issues:

No collision (can't be dropped)

No world model (appears as basic shoes)

What I need done but won't do:

To add collisions or world models

Credits:

Big thanks to Erundil for providing tutorials to me (Crafting)

Thanks to Nightasy for creating those videos

(also collision, i'll most likely finish later)

Any help on this would be much appreciated. Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/20/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT High Heel System or NiOverride for 1.4 (Latest)
  • Special Edition Compatible

Saw that you seemed to want help with getting ground models and recipes for your boots, well it's simple enough to do that so here you go.

I used the vanilla gnd mesh for male hide boots as a base and just copied all the NiTriShapes to that to get functioning ground meshes. I of course also set the LightningShaderProperty and the textures to be correct and when doing that I saw that you seemed to be pointing to "textures\hhshoes\17\" for many of the textures, which doesn't exist in your mod so I changed all those paths to the folder included in your archive (only did this for the gnd models). I also set the shader type to default instead of environment as you only had the _e.dds file for the glass boots only and normaly you also want the _m.dds (environment mask) texture. So no environment shader for the ground models.

Since collison model is for a different set of boots, they may float a bit just above the ground, but it's close enough in my opinon.

The recipies are based on the leather boots so 2 leather and 2 strips to craft them and the glass version requires one ingot of malachite as well

GladiatorHeels_with_GND_Recipe.7z.

Saw that you seemed to want help with getting ground models and recipes for your boots, well it's simple enough to do that so here you go.

I used the vanilla gnd mesh for male hide boots as a base and just copied all the NiTriShapes to that to get functioning ground meshes. I of course also set the LightningShaderProperty and the textures to be correct and when doing that I saw that you seemed to be pointing to "textures\hhshoes\17\" for many of the textures, which doesn't exist in your mod so I changed all those paths to the folder included in your archive (only did this for the gnd models). I also set the shader type to default instead of environment as you only had the _e.dds file for the glass boots only and normaly you also want the _m.dds (environment mask) texture. So no environment shader for the ground models.

Since collison model is for a different set of boots, they may float a bit just above the ground, but it's close enough in my opinon.

The recipies are based on the leather boots so 2 leather and 2 strips to craft them and the glass version requires one ingot of malachite as well

attachicon.gifGladiatorHeels_with_GND_Recipe.7z.

Thanks a bunch! I'm gonna tamper with the recipes a bit to match the ones I uploaded. 

Again thanks a ton!

Thanks a bunch! I'm gonna tamper with the recipes a bit to match the ones I uploaded. 

Again thanks a ton!

Sadly, nothing in these files worked, especially the recipes. CTD inducing, the collision remain the same.

However I didn't check the basket area to see if the models were in the basket, but at the same time;

I don't think anyone would trade the recipes just to see the items in a basket once.

Any chance for a version w/o(or lower) platform?

Thanks for the mod.

I haven't imagined. I still can't invision what that would look like. But right now people are already creating there own variants.

It's up to anyone else, i'm only the packager and texturer. 

The models are from resource.

Oh, and your welcome! lol

Thanks for the mod.

I haven't imagined. I still can't invision what that would look like. But right now people are already creating there own variants.

Well it would look like the actual sandals glads used, with laces :P

like these :

spring-summer-2014-trend-gladiator-sanda

By the way, someone said it didn't worked with sevenbase, I thought boots of UNP could work on Sevenbase?? Bah I'll try these boots anyway, thanks for sharing they look great! :)

Thanks for the mod.

like these :

By the way, someone said it didn't worked with sevenbase, I thought boots of UNP could work on Sevenbase?? Bah I'll try these boots anyway, thanks for sharing they look great! :)

Well they work, just a bit clipping on the calf I believe.

Also you can get the style from the very right from Ashara's or Lady's demon set (no laces however), though I can't find those.

But you're in luck because you don't have to look because ChaPi packaged them here:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-65.html

This armor (shoes not shown):

Chapi_JC_Collection_SeveNBase_27ss.jpg

Thanks for the mod.

like these :

Also you can get the style from the very right from Ashara's or Lady's demon set (no laces however), though I can't find those.

But you're in luck because you don't have to look because ChaPi packaged them here:

wooow thanks ! I was looking for that kind of shoes because the ones I use with Inpou armor have weird feet. Some of the armors are nice too, and 7Bombshell xd Thanks !! :)

Again thanks a ton!

Sadly, nothing in these files worked, especially the recipes. CTD inducing, the collision remain the same.

However I didn't check the basket area to see if the models were in the basket, but at the same time;

I don't think anyone would trade the recipes just to see the items in a basket once.

Thanks for the mod.

CTD was due to something else, I have to recipes uploaded just no collisions for world models still.

wooow thanks ! I was looking for that kind of shoes because the ones I use with Inpou armor have weird feet. Some of the armors are nice too, and 7Bombshell xd Thanks !! :)

Original:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/505-assorted-outfits-unpb-bbp/

CTD was due to something else, I have to recipes uploaded just no collisions for world models still.

Pick them up once and drop them, the ones you placed in the basket use the male world model, which is still pointing to those bandit boots. Another way of fixing this would be to make the male world model to point to the same ground mesh as the female.

Pick them up once and drop them, the ones you placed in the basket use the male world model, which is still pointing to those bandit boots. Another way of fixing this would be to make the male world model to point to the same ground mesh as the female.

I'll give it another go

Thanks for the mod.

like these :

Made my own version:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1745-gladiator-sandals/