[Request!] numenume bikini for CBBE v3 and breast physics

Dovah

If the bras weren't all see through I would have thought about doing it. I don't know that much about texturing unforunately, and I have a lot on my plate already.

If your looking for something else, then you can check out my armor mod. I have done about 50 or so armors/clothes and made my own body, all in the normal to SSH range.

Check it out from my sig.

yey thanks, I'm already using your armor mod since it's the only one for CBBE super silly huge with bbp.

May I ask what's with the transparent clothing? I think it's pretty sexy and realistic!

It's been done. CHSBHC mod, mein freun. Breast physics, booty physics, and there're a few outfit sets going around for them as well. They're typically bad, with a few gems, but yeah. Adds in physics, and sets the weight slider to change the sizes accordingly, from small to Ga-Zonga.

It's been done. CHSBHC mod' date=' mein freun. Breast physics, booty physics, and there're a few outfit sets going around for them as well. They're typically bad, with a few gems, but yeah. Adds in physics, and sets the weight slider to change the sizes accordingly, from small to Ga-Zonga.

[/quote']You mean this bikini has been converted to chsbhc? I want it for cbbe v3 with bouncing breasts animations.

i hope someone kindly enough will stop by this thread and say " i will do it ' date=' just wait for it guys !! " LMAO

[/quote']

yeah... The truth is this lingerie set it's pretty sexy...

Archived