Problems with dialogues are due to aliases. They need to be optional or allow reserved. I haven't played 1.55 yet but I did have a look in the CK and sure enough aliases are all non-optional in the quest afs2begintribes. Badycia, Segeste, Katalia, and Odoacre all need to be fixed - although I suspect that fixing just Katalia's will solve all of the aliases not getting filled, that's just a guess though for now. I had the same problems in previous versions and the solution was always the same - fix the aliases. Odoacre and Segeste also never had quest markers - until I fixed the aliases. (I'm going to try 1.55 now and see what happens when aliases are left as they are "out of the box" so to speak.)

I will need an explanation about aliases...

What will be the consequences for the scenes if I set actors optionnal ?

Its worked for AFS1followKatalia quest, but its a simple quest.

Edit ; I will set Katalia optionnal for every core quests... but i dont understand why its matter... For me, everything works... I also have markers for Segeste and Odoacre.

No difference what at all. You can set every single alias as optional and you wont notice any kind difference in game.

Because if the problem is alias not filling up then making it optional would only cure the symptoms it wont fix the reason of it.

Some aliases you even should set as optional. Like in that Ravena quest - easiest way to control enslaved player is to assign player character to optional alias (with packages and scripts attached to it).

Then when you want enslavement to start you run ForceRefTo line

and when you want enslavement to end you just clear that alias (to .clear() aliases they have to be optional).

No difference what at all. You can set every single alias as optional and you wont notice any kind difference in game.

Because if the problem is alias not filling up then making it optional would only cure the symptoms it wont fix the reason of it.

Some aliases you even should set as optional. Like in that Ravena quest - easiest way to control enslaved player is to assign player character to optional alias (with packages and scripts attached to it).

Then when you want enslavement to start you run ForceRefTo line

and when you want enslavement to end you just clear that alias (to .clear() aliases they have to be optional).

if i set optionnal for every aliases, there will be no differences for quests ?

So, I will do that for every aliaises for every quests. It's drastic, but i hope it will be enough top solve all quests problems meeted by some players...

Problems with dialogues are due to aliases. They need to be optional or allow reserved. I haven't played 1.55 yet but I did have a look in the CK and sure enough aliases are all non-optional in the quest afs2begintribes. Badycia, Segeste, Katalia, and Odoacre all need to be fixed - although I suspect that fixing just Katalia's will solve all of the aliases not getting filled, that's just a guess though for now. I had the same problems in previous versions and the solution was always the same - fix the aliases. Odoacre and Segeste also never had quest markers - until I fixed the aliases. (I'm going to try 1.55 now and see what happens when aliases are left as they are "out of the box" so to speak.)

Edit ; I will set Katalia optionnal for every core quests... but i dont understand why its matter... For me, everything works... I also have markers for Segeste and Odoacre.

Neither you nor other players who are not having dialogue issues will see any differences. Those who are having problems will not have problems anymore, including dialog and missing quest markers. I haven't said much about quest markers but they are also effected.

I think the problem lies with start-enabled quests and NPCs w/out persist locations. I haven't tested this yet, and I admit I do not fully understand aliases, but in principle setting an NPC like Katalia to "allow reserved" could very well solve most dialogue issues. These are quest-giving NPCs with multiple start-enabled quests in various cells. But in terms of fixing the problem at hand just set aliases to optional and be done with it. I'll be testing these things for myself just so I can understand aliases a little better.

Now, I also do not understand why some people - including me - are having these difficulties in the first place. But I would like to suggest again - if you haven't tried this yet - please download a copy of this mod and play it on a different computer if possible, if not just properly install it on your current  computer and see if you don't start seeing the kinds of problems some are having. If you don't then I really don't know what to say! Except to assure you that we are not deluded! :D

Have a problem with the initiation ritual. when everone took his positions nothing happens there is one wolf (i think there its supposed to be 5) standing, doing nothing.

Tried wating 48 in total (1hour steps) nothing changed.

Dumb answer, you 'aquire' fjotra by stealing her from the temple of dibella.

If fjotra already is fully trained sybil i.e. dibella sisterhood mod is finished there is no problem. If you have stolen her and want to invest marks of dibella to train fjotra as sybil i.e. just started the mod... well though luck.

But to be honest, if you are forsworn shaman it means you are supposed to worship only the old gods and you are not supposed to want anything to do with the 'imposters' anymore. That includes training the sybil of dibella to act as her voice in this world.

I tried to talk to Badycia, but without success, obtaining idle responses. I have fuzrodoh installed, but not sexlab dialogues. Maybe it is required?

No, sexlab dialogues are not cecessary.

Do you finished the part 2 (the shamanic ceremony) ?

You will get the 'act as a shaman quest' automaticaly after completing the shamanic ceremony.

I will add an objective to made things more clear.

I finished "Part 2 : Meeting the tribes" but I haven't managed to begin "Part 3 : Be a shaman, and act as a shaman (core quests : shaman apprentice (test of plant knowledge, wisdom and appetence (animal sex)), and 

shamanic ceremony.)"

I tried to talk to Badycia, but without success, obtaining idle responses. I have fuzrodoh installed, but not sexlab dialogues. Maybe it is required?

No, sexlab dialogues are not cecessary.

Do you finished the part 2 (the shamanic ceremony) ?

You will get the 'act as a shaman quest' automaticaly after completing the shamanic ceremony.

I will add an objective to made things more clear.

I finished "Part 2 : Meeting the tribes" but I haven't managed to begin "Part 3 : Be a shaman, and act as a shaman (core quests : shaman apprentice (test of plant knowledge, wisdom and appetence (animal sex)), and 

shamanic ceremony.)"

Do you finished 'Meeting the tribes quest' ?

If yes, you will get two more quests : New Shaman initiation, and Skimish for dummies

Dumb answer, you 'aquire' fjotra by stealing her from the temple of dibella.

If fjotra already is fully trained sybil i.e. dibella sisterhood mod is finished there is no problem. If you have stolen her and want to invest marks of dibella to train fjotra as sybil i.e. just started the mod... well though luck.

But to be honest, if you are forsworn shaman it means you are supposed to worship only the old gods and you are not supposed to want anything to do with the 'imposters' anymore. That includes training the sybil of dibella to act as her voice in this world.

Its an infiltration quest. The goal is turning Fjotra in a worshiper of the old gods.

If the heart of dibella quest is already finished when you decide to launch sybil for old gods, it will failed.

Neither you nor other players who are not having dialogue issues will see any differences. Those who are having problems will not have problems anymore, including dialog and missing quest markers. I haven't said much about quest markers but they are also effected.

I think the problem lies with start-enabled quests and NPCs w/out persist locations. I haven't tested this yet, and I admit I do not fully understand aliases, but in principle setting an NPC like Katalia to "allow reserved" could very well solve most dialogue issues. These are quest-giving NPCs with multiple start-enabled quests in various cells. But in terms of fixing the problem at hand just set aliases to optional and be done with it. I'll be testing these things for myself just so I can understand aliases a little better.

Now, I also do not understand why some people - including me - are having these difficulties in the first place. But I would like to suggest again - if you haven't tried this yet - please download a copy of this mod and play it on a different computer if possible, if not just properly install it on your current  computer and see if you don't start seeing the kinds of problems some are having. If you don't then I really don't know what to say! Except to assure you that we are not deluded! :D

I dont try with different computers, but with different skyrim installations... i got nor problems.

So, what i do with alaisises ? i can made a try and set Katalia aliases in all quests as optionnal.

I finished "Meeting the tribes" quest going to the young's cave and I got "Skirmish for dummies" but not "New Shaman initiation", and that's a pitty. I really like your creepy till full of of live miniworld and the immersive pagan stuff and shaman roleplay.

I finished "Meeting the tribes" quest going to the young's cave and I got "Skirmish for dummies" but not "New Shaman initiation", and that's a pitty. I really like your creepy till full of of live miniworld and the immersive pagan stuff and shaman roleplay.

Ok, its aliaises problem.

I will set all aliaises optionnal in the next version. Let me just finish a short quest. I will made a release soon.

I dont try with different computers, but with different skyrim installations... i got nor problems.

So, what i do with alaisises ? i can made a try and set Katalia aliases in all quests as optionnal.

I am going through all quests as we speak, compiling a list of quests and alias settings I had to change. But now that many quests are working as they should for me it's slow going, because you have a ton of quests. :D  Last night, for example, is the first time I've ever seen the shaman initiation ceremony. Seeing the mod as you intended it to be seen has made all of the frustrations of getting it to work for me well worth it.

With any luck I should be done today and will post this list. For now I can tell you that setting Katalia's aliases as optional or allow reserved will solve a lot of problems. Doing the same to Thusnelda will take care of most of the AFS2 quests I have tried so far. If you don't want to wait on me then the definitive solution would be to go through the quests and give NPCs optional aliases. This might also be the safest solution since there is a risk that an alias setting that works for me may not work for everyone. But it's also the least elegant solution.

I will give it a spin to see how it fits with SD and the Sisterhood.

One note at first glance, you should check out your packaged files.

It includes several files I wasn't comfortable replacing on my install, like old scripts from Death Alternative, textures and meshes from HDT heels (I already had them) and XML files in the Dialogues folder.

At the very least, you should make a BSA file so that your mod will not delete loose files not directly related to it.

It includes several files I wasn't comfortable replacing on my install, like old scripts from Death Alternative, textures and meshes from HDT heels (I already had them) and XML files in the Dialogues folder.

At the very least, you should make a BSA file so that your mod will not delete loose files not directly related to it.

I agree for cleaning, but the problem is : How i will update the BSA file ? I hope to add more quests, packages, and ressources...

I got a notification that this mod was updated, but download is still for 1.55? If it has been updated then I need to start over. In the meantime, the following quests are bug-free for me in the 1.55 version: both afs1 quests, afs2begintribes, afs2katalialesson, afs2sidequestSkirmish, afs2sidequestYngride. Fixing Kat's alias in afs1FollowKatalia was key for all the following quests so far. I only added a missing quest marker to Katalia in stage 0 of afs2newshaman1.

I agree for cleaning, but the problem is : How i will update the BSA file ? I hope to add more quests, packages, and ressources...

That's the downside with BSA files.

You will have to package your files onto the BSA at each release.

It's not a big deal though. There are tool like Archiver or BSA-opt that simplify the process.

I got a notification that this mod was updated, but download is still for 1.55? If it has been updated then I need to start over. In the meantime, the following quests are bug-free for me in the 1.55 version: both afs1 quests, afs2begintribes, afs2katalialesson, afs2sidequestSkirmish, afs2sidequestYngride. Fixing Kat's alias in afs1FollowKatalia was key for all the following quests so far. I only added a missing quest marker to Katalia in stage 0 of afs2newshaman1.

I set ALL aliases optionnal.... and I add an objective for Kat at the stage 0 of AFS2NewShaman1.

Let me finish the first version of Troll and Maiden fair. I will made a release soon as possible.

That's the downside with BSA files.

You will have to package your files onto the BSA at each release.

It's not a big deal though. There are tool like Archiver or BSA-opt that simplify the process.

Advantage of bsa is it would pack only your own scripts into it.

So just make CK create the .bsa file.

Get yourself BSA Opt tool

use it to extract the newly created bsa to some new folder

Pick scripts folder from that extracted bsa and use it to make package of your mod

this way you would get rid of all scripts that are not related to your mod.

you got some scripts from sex slaves there too.

A few bugs to report after a quick start:

1- At first, I thought the chest was empty in the first jail... but I realized my items were still in my inventory. 

2- The little brothel upstairs door is not connected from the outside (cannot be activated)

3- The girls NPCs inside the brothel have no dialogues if you come in and kill the guard and the miners (I thought I was supposed to go there to collect a Markarth shield but it seems it is connected to another quest). They do have Hello topics.. just no dialogues when I talk to them.

4- I dragged the miners and the guards on the outside, where they were quickly killed by the other (vanilla) Markarth guard standing outside the mine. Maybe a faction issue there?

Just small issues I am sure you are aware of so far.

Overall, I like what's there and I can't wait to explore it more :)

Btw Skyrim there was a discussion before about compatibility with Sisterhood mod of yours - precisely would it cause any problem if Fjotra would be changed to NordRace in this mod as well.

Point would be so that quest could be played both with and without Sisterhood mod.

So - do you think it would cause any problems?

Btw Skyrim there was a discussion before about compatibility with Sisterhood mod of yours - precisely would it cause any problem if Fjotra would be changed to NordRace in this mod as well.

Point would be so that quest could be played both with and without Sisterhood mod.

So - do you think it would cause any problems?

It shouldn't matter as long as you edit the existing NPC and she is not a child.

If this mod changes Fjotra to a different race, look, outfit ... as long as it is loaded after Sisterhood, I don't think it would cause any issue. 

There would be problems if you create a new NPC for an adult Fjotra... the form IDs would be different and Sisterhood could not recognize her in the dialogues.