There is one bug for me that has persisted over the last couple versions of this mod. The quest AFS1FollowKatalia never starts on its own. I went to the CK and changed Katalia's alias to "Optional." Going back to the game and then starting the quest manually works. But none of the quest aliases fill on their own.

Strange.. my tests show this quest have no problem of launching... But I can set Katalia optionnal if it can solve that problem for players who have it...

Edit ; Princess of wolves quest

Moro dialogues works. Aku sex animations works. Just need to change Moro to Romula San in scrip properties.

Wolve DP dont work... if somebody have a solutionm it will be nice. Or i will set a contest between Genserie and Romula. Player will be judge.

I will move the scenes markers for less... Beny hill things.

I went back to a previous save and this time when I was supposed to follow Genserie to show Romula that She isn't a wolf, I highlighted the ambush quest instead and started running towards the marker for it. before I got very far, I got the message that I had completed follow Geneserie. I got the loading screen again, but this time I appeared in front of Odoacre. 

the quest had moved on to presenting Romula to Him.

I talked to him but I could only ask him to talk about the tribes or ask him what I can do now.

what should I do?

Odoacre dialogue have a conditionnal problem. I'm working on that...

And Romula isnt teleported with you... i will fix that too.

And yes, Aku will fuck Romula now.

The important thing is that the author not waste time tracking down bugs he did not create. Your childish insults and failure to posit any explanation of what he could possibly have done to create these bugs tells me that is precisely what he would be doing. The facts are simply that the crafting stations bug is a known Skyrim issue. You can't simply ignore that. As for the beds, I tested them and they work. You're using a mod that affects beds. I don't. You can quibble about the meaning of the word "alter" all you want, but you can't simply ignore that fact either.

I mentioned the bug with the crafting stations is present, and where I encountered it. I did and do not say this mod here is responsible for that bug. I merely said one particular quest triggered that bug.

You haven't read what I had written it seems.

Immersive Beds does not alter beds in any way shape or form. Everything that mod does is running an undress script and playing a base game animation used for NPC for PC also.

But since you are keen on keeping the beds issue onto this very mod consider one thing. I mentioned the mod as a way to see something is going on. The original bug I encountered without that mod (if you are willing and/or able to read it) is that the bed is not activatable. There is "E Bed Sleep" on screen and hitting E does precisely NOTHING. When the mod was active the character walks to the nearest activatable bed which was the reason I could tell the AFS Beds work.

Wolve DP dont work... if somebody have a solutionm it will be nice. Or i will set a contest between Genserie and Romula. Player will be judge.

Yes I have a solution.

Don't.

There are no DP animation for double wolf that I am aware of. Only creatures that have DP animation are spiders, draugr, rieklings and falmer (can't recall if they are counted as creatures or humanoid though ...)

There is one bug for me that has persisted over the last couple versions of this mod. The quest AFS1FollowKatalia never starts on its own. I went to the CK and changed Katalia's alias to "Optional." Going back to the game and then starting the quest manually works. But none of the quest aliases fill on their own.

Strange.. my tests show this quest have no problem of launching... But I can set Katalia optionnal if it can solve that problem for players who have it...

Check quest properties - i had no problems with follow katalia

But quest property to start AFS2NewShaman1 seems to be unfilled in AFS1BeginTribes (this one did not start for me).

Also those conditionals you made for badycia dialogue to bring herbs are plenty strange  :P basically when someone do have these herbs in their inventory while talking to badycia then they wont get this dialogue line and quest wont start.

Imo just remove all of those GetItemCounts. I see no point in making it like that  ;)

I have to revert my blaming of "The girl and the wolf". Kat still bugged out but the quest does not bug beds and crafting amenities.

But "The last wish of an old nord" does.

Crafting stations work before starting that quest (tanning rack inside Bruca's Leap Redoubt for testing) but do not work after completing that quest.

@mybrainhurts I have the suspicion your brain hurts.

Even if that is a skyrim bug it does need a trigger, which seems to be the aforementioned quest.

Alchemy/Enchanting table, grindstone, workbench, tanning rack, smelter and carriage are bugged. Both Start and End animation play regardless of player input. The forge is uneffected. It is a 'by type' kind of bug, meaning all of that type are bugged not single installments.

To mention it again: Without starting "The last wish of an old nord" every crafting amenity works.

Its really strange....

I will try by myself.

Before the shamanic ceremony, i got no problems

For this issue with crafting stations - i wasnt able to reproduce it on 2nd playthrough.

So some random factor has to be involved.

As for it being skyrim bug - i've spent like 2000 hours in skyrim and seen it twice. Here and in CD Shop. In CD Shop Veladarius did something to either fix it or prevent it from happening.

Check quest properties - i had no problems with follow katalia

But quest property to start AFS2NewShaman1 seems to be unfilled in AFS1BeginTribes (this one did not start for me).

Also those conditionals you made for badycia dialogue to bring herbs are plenty strange  :P basically when someone do have these herbs in their inventory while talking to badycia then they wont get this dialogue line and quest wont start.

Imo just remove all of those GetItemCounts. I see no point in making it like that  ;)

I have to revert my blaming of "The girl and the wolf". Kat still bugged out but the quest does not bug beds and crafting amenities.

But "The last wish of an old nord" does.

Crafting stations work before starting that quest (tanning rack inside Bruca's Leap Redoubt for testing) but do not work after completing that quest.

@mybrainhurts I have the suspicion your brain hurts.

Even if that is a skyrim bug it does need a trigger, which seems to be the aforementioned quest.

Alchemy/Enchanting table, grindstone, workbench, tanning rack, smelter and carriage are bugged. Both Start and End animation play regardless of player input. The forge is uneffected. It is a 'by type' kind of bug, meaning all of that type are bugged not single installments.

To mention it again: Without starting "The last wish of an old nord" every crafting amenity works.

Its really strange....

I will try by myself.

Before the shamanic ceremony, i got no problems

For this issue with crafting stations - i wasnt able to reproduce it on 2nd playthrough.

So some random factor has to be involved.

As for it being skyrim bug - i've spent like 2000 hours in skyrim and seen it twice. Here and in CD Shop. In CD Shop Veladarius did something to either fix it or prevent it from happening.

- I see the Badycia problem... it fixed now.

- I got no problem to launch AFS2Newshaman1, 2 or shamanic ceremony...

- i test after doing Girl and wolf quest (I have a werewolves problem : 6 instead of one).... no problem with tanning racks or beds.

The important thing is that the author not waste time tracking down bugs he did not create. Your childish insults and failure to posit any explanation of what he could possibly have done to create these bugs tells me that is precisely what he would be doing. The facts are simply that the crafting stations bug is a known Skyrim issue. You can't simply ignore that. As for the beds, I tested them and they work. You're using a mod that affects beds. I don't. You can quibble about the meaning of the word "alter" all you want, but you can't simply ignore that fact either.

I mentioned the bug with the crafting stations is present, and where I encountered it. I did and do not say this mod here is responsible for that bug. I merely said one particular quest triggered that bug.

You haven't read what I had written it seems.

Immersive Beds does not alter beds in any way shape or form. Everything that mod does is running an undress script and playing a base game animation used for NPC for PC also.

But since you are keen on keeping the beds issue onto this very mod consider one thing. I mentioned the mod as a way to see something is going on. The original bug I encountered without that mod (if you are willing and/or able to read it) is that the bed is not activatable. There is "E Bed Sleep" on screen and hitting E does precisely NOTHING. When the mod was active the character walks to the nearest activatable bed which was the reason I could tell the AFS Beds work.

Yes I have a solution.

Don't.

There are no DP animation for double wolf that I am aware of. Only creatures that have DP animation are spiders, draugr, rieklings and falmer (can't recall if they are counted as creatures or humanoid though ...)

So, how people made it on the forum ? Photoshop ?

Ok, I will set a contest between Genserie and Romula... Genserie will win of course.

Edit . i got the skirmish for dummies scene bug. I got stage 30, but the scene dont launch... The big problem is the second scene will not launch until the first one is finished.

romula was with me when I talked to Odoacre.   

my new problem is with the shaman trials part 2. I am with Ethrane and Katalia. they have both had sex with the dark wolf. my journal says it is my turn. I waited but nothing happens. I can't talk to the wolf to initiate sex. I tried using Untamed to have sex with it but this doesn't advance the quest. any ideas?

romula was with me when I talked to Odoacre.   

my new problem is with the shaman trials part 2. I am with Ethrane and Katalia. they have both had sex with the dark wolf. my journal says it is my turn. I waited but nothing happens. I can't talk to the wolf to initiate sex. I tried using Untamed to have sex with it but this doesn't advance the quest. any ideas?

Yeah, i think its Ethrane dialogue conditionnals. The forcegreet work, but you dont have the good dialogue line. I made some modifications... I will test it soon.

Ok, but do you have an idea for how to fix that ?

Me, no...

Just confirmed.

Workbench, Tanning Rack, Grindstone and Carriage play both starting and ending animation. The direct Forge does not, there I actually can craft stuff. I didn't came across an alchemy table and/or enchanting table to test these yet though.

Here you see the words that form sentences which are confirming a bug exists.

Judging by the fact only this mod and sisterhood of dibella got added between my last playthrough and now and last playthrough it worked I blame this mod (with or without a mod conflict) to fuck something up. Somehow.

Here you see the words that form a sentence which is suspecting the involvement of this mod.

Please watch the bracket which I have enhanced just for you.

It is astonishing how dedicated you are on flipping my posts to form the base for your Point of view. False quoting included.

It does not matter how you tear, wear, hammer or bend my postings, they won't say the contents you are trying to force into them.

As a friendly reminder, I have not said, written or thought about this mod having or causing a bug on every single PC out there. I have encountered a bug, submited it and made speculations of the involvement of this mod in the causing of that bug.

Just confirmed.

Workbench, Tanning Rack, Grindstone and Carriage play both starting and ending animation. The direct Forge does not, there I actually can craft stuff. I didn't came across an alchemy table and/or enchanting table to test these yet though.

Here you see the words that form sentences which are confirming a bug exists.

Judging by the fact only this mod and sisterhood of dibella got added between my last playthrough and now and last playthrough it worked I blame this mod (with or without a mod conflict) to fuck something up. Somehow.

Here you see the words that form a sentence which is suspecting the involvement of this mod.

Please watch the bracket which I have enhanced just for you.

It is astonishing how dedicated you are on flipping my posts to form the base for your Point of view. False quoting included.

It does not matter how you tear, wear, hammer or bend my postings, they won't say the contents you are trying to force into them.

As a friendly reminder, I have not said, written or thought about this mod having or causing a bug on every single PC out there.

The problem of course is the words "with or without." Whether there is a mod conflict or not you blame this mod for the furniture bugs.

As a friendly reminder, I have not said, written or thought about this mod having or causing a bug on every single PC out there.

But now you're just being disingenuous (and creating strawmen) so I'm done with you.

Again you have made a quoting that is not complete.

I just can't tell whether you are being troll or ignorant right now. 

Please clear your own mind of devious thoughts before interpreting someone elses postings. You desperately misinterpret anything what I write and/or do.

I wrote ".. to fuck something up. Somehow."

You obviously have read " .. to fuck the crafting stations. Desperately."

And by the way, a bug and the trigger for a bug are different things.

Version 1.53 still has Katalia's alias as not-optional? I was just running through the first quests with 1.53 and afs1followkatalia did not start and none of the aliases filled. Maybe the problem is on my end, but I just can't imagne what could be the problem.

Version 1.53 still has Katalia's alias as not-optional? I was just running through the first quests with 1.53 and afs1followkatalia did not start and none of the aliases filled. Maybe the problem is on my end, but I just can't imagne what could be the problem.

No. This quest dont made problems for me.... yes, Kat alias is still non optionnal in AFS1.53.

quests have been going good so far couple of problems shaman quests fired shaman 2 quest still completed even tho most of them ran off to kill something.

is there more to the red ridding hood quest it ends for me at old haldrun  ive seen talk about training red ridding hood on werewolf sex but i didn't get any thing like that?

ravena the witch quest took away player control but didn't go any where so im stuck

katalia revenge ended but she still has her fists up and keeps following me

yngride quest still don't travel after dialogue 

thanks for all the hard work this is really shaping up

only thing that optional flag does on an alias is that is is allowed to use .Clear() function which makes this alias empty.

Whatever this problem it i see no connection between optional flag and alias not filling up.

btw Delzaron

You do know that there is a 100mb file limit on LoversLab? 

Just saying because its better to know such things in advance  ;)

That limit is actually quite a problem for us nowadays in Sex Slaves mod.

is there more to the red ridding hood quest it ends for me at old haldrun  ive seen talk about training red ridding hood on werewolf sex but i didn't get any thing like that?

Brennus (the forcegreeting "hey cutie, need a ride?" marse forsworn) is tasking the shaman player after the ceremony with going to braith' cave and talking to red riding hood that she isn't allowed in the valley as long as she isn't wed to braith. To which she exposes her concerns about fucking werewolves because they are so big and her being a virgin ;)

only thing that optional flag does on an alias is that is is allowed to use .Clear() function which makes this alias empty.

Whatever this problem it i see no connection between optional flag and alias not filling up.

What happens is that the quest does not start and none of the aliases are filled. If I try to start the quest via console, it doesn't start and I can't use setstage either. Using setquestaliases also fails. When I then exit the game and set the aliases to Optional tehn reload my game the quest then starts normally and all aliases are filled.

I don't know about Clear() but setting the aliases as optional also allows a quest to proceed if some/all aliases are not filled, and if just one alias fails to fill, all of the others fail as well. Using "allow reserved" should also fix the problem. What I don't understand is why the aliases aren't filling in the first place.