A Forsworn Story

View File

FOR THE OLD GODS : A FORSWORN STORY

I : The First point

• It's a quest mod, very progressive. You will get spells only if you learn them.
  • Forsworns have good and evil sides, like every one else. I like to be lore friendly has possible, so I implement some things people can find disturbing (cannibalism, human sacrifices, bestiality, rape, slavery). Few of my characters (Ravena and Rathi) are really monstruous. Some are cruels (Phage), or completely nuts (Ascula). I will had green warnings for the most disturbing quests. Don't drink it if it's not your cup of tea.
  • Cottage dialogue topic disabled, so Ravena quest cannot be triggered whithout console.
  • Want to support me? Visit my Patreon ! https://www.patreon.com/Delzaron

Current release : AFS redone 0.5

Future release : AFS redone 0.6

TO DO LIST :

Ravena quest (you're a lot to ask it)
Small world
Small worlds LOD calculation (if you meet some problems with it, use the LOD caluclation option in the TESCEdit. I don't know how to do it...yet)
Last Quest : the Battle for Markarth
Rebuilt Rep missions
Squeeze trial of darkness (I can't repair it, so i'll just delete it and squeeze it in the quest. You'll face some monsters instead).
A small AFS2SideQuest with Ethrane
Replace a AFS5SideQuest

Dependencies

• SexLab
  • Fuz Ro D'Ho. AFS is no voiced.

Recommanded mods :

• More Nasty critters (Not a real dependencies, but the mod is better with More Nasty critters animations)
  • Deadly mutilation (Not a real dependencies, but the mod is better)
  • Dibella SisterHood (needed for Fjotra sex conversion to the old gods !)
  • Beastiality mods like Untamed. And I will not make pack spells. If I can, just a taming one and a quest with different levels for pet upgrading. Untamed is very lore friendly with Primal shamans.
  • The Dryad. For Primal Shaman outfit. www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21458/?
  • Sexlab stories (the Kyn sisters)
  • Tribal Tattoos : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/360-tribal-body-tattoos-unpunpbunpc7b-cbbe/
  • Other tattoos/overlays tribal themed

Conflicts :
- Sacrificial Spriggan. Not a real conflict, just not lore friendly.
- Forsworns have merchants (Merchants are still hostile towards the player)
- Devious Cidhna, if you kill Madanach !

Collaborations :
- AqqH for AFS1.48, AFS1.59, AFS1.60+ versions, scripts, hooks and tricks. Humongous tears of gratitude.
- Ashal for Sex ability script
- MyBrainHurts for Aliaises tricks
- Xluxlu for music.
- Vaukalak for Koldun ideas
- Lynx2k10 for Dryad and Koldun outfit and alpha testing.
- Alploochra for game design
- Nanachi50 for meshes armors patches.
- All the people who give ideas and tested the mod.
- All people given advices and tutorials : Veladarius, Jhonyred, and I think I forgot other persons...

How to use ?
- Loose version : Simple. Unzip the archives (you need th texture archive, the meshes archive, and the main archive), and copy paste in your skyrim data folder ZaForswornStory.esp, and meshes, SEQ, textures, scripts and dialogues view folders.

How to delete ?
Save when you're not in a mod quest or in a mod space, and delate all the files.

Tricks

- Sometimes, NPC have difficulties to join their scene markers. Use T and wait/sleep one hour to fix it.
- You will find Thusnelda in the Sicambres Village.
- Ethrane, Katalia and Henrieta lives in the youngs cave.
- The virgin girl you need for Badycia lesson quest is Henrieta.
- However there is a SEQ file, you need to save/quit/load to get NPC dialogues of many quests.
- Debug, need a spell or something ? Use the AFSCheatChests. Theses chest are here for testers.
- The good wife for Brenus is Genserie.
- you cant escape/kill Ravena or Rathi. The end depends of your behavior as a pet.
- Ascula is really mad !
- Samarie is in the Forgotten valley.
- Vulkos move a lot. At a point of the quest, find her wife.
- Moira is a really future hagraven...
- Red Riding Hood dislike wolves, but like werewolves.
- the ways are in Badycia hands.

II : Short Description

How to start the mod ? Talk to an Inn keeper, or save Madanach from Cidhna mine. You'll be directed to Zenoby Iniatus, an east empire company executive, at Old Hroldan Inn. She's hiring mercenaries.
The mod is focused on shamanism/primal magic, and the Reach region. The mod is designed for female characters, for two reasons ; in the game, ALL forsworns shamans are women, and in lot of tribes, pretress were also women. Since AFS1.7, Men can be played, a Briarheart path is implemented.
Shamanism, druidism and primal magic are unwritted knowledge. So, your character has to learn it by talking with people who actually keep a practice of this magic : Forsworns. Why ?

• The vanilla faction closest to tribals or celtic/germanic tribes.
  • They are underexploited.
  • They seems the faction the most closer to nature... so the most able to be set lore friendly for shamanism, bestiality and sex spells.
  • And I like forsworns !

Permissions :
You're allowed to use this mod code as you want. You're not allowed to upload this mod on another platform. Assets belongs to their original authors.

III : The mod :

Part 1 : Meeting a forsworn, and be accepted by them.
- Hired by the East Empire Company, you will have the occasion to save the life of a cute Forsworn, Katalia (let her be killed abort the mod).
- You will be tested by an another forsworn (Gleba). He will give you two tasks. After, you will blindfolded (just a moveto script for now) and presented to a forsworn leader.

Part 2 : Meeting the tribes.
In a new Small world, connected to some redoubts and outposts by 3 menhirs, you will meet some shamans. After a dialogue scene, you will join a tribe. And all forsworns will be going friend with you.

• Two tribes (Marses and Sicambres), localized in my small world.
  • In AFS1.47, you will choose Kalydi fate : you can let her sacrificed, or you can save her life by arguing to Badycia. Disturbing quest.

Part 3 : a new shaman.

• New Shaman 1 (Knowledge and Wisdom trials).
  • New Shaman 1 Vulkos (Wits trial : the No Heart Woman Quest (DragonBridge Overlook)).

Here, the core quest line is differenciated between Men and Women

Women will follow the Shaman Path. Men the Briarheart path (now mostof shaman tagged quests are available for Briarheart)

Part 2 and 3 : shaman initiation, and act as a shaman

• New shaman 2 (animal sex).
  • Shamanic ceremony.
  • You will get the shaman faction, which unlock some powers and some quests.
  • Get your first shamanic spells. When you will ready, talk to Badycia to begin the Old ways trial.

Part 4 ; following the old ways.

• The trial ; a short nordic temple with a interesting trick...
  • Three ways available : Primal Shaman (like call of the will mod planned : good behavior, friend with spriggans, tree protector, lot of bestiality... Ethrane will be initiated with you), Koldun (Why ? I love Tzimisces ! For resume, slavic stuff mixed with great ancients ones : cannibalism, human sacrifice, linked to nature but very less than Primal Shaman. Katalia is your friend) and Hagraven (I really need to explain ? Moira will be your partner)
  • At the end of the Ways Trial quest, you will choose one of the three ways, and be initiated.
  • Each way have her own Den/coven. So, there are a Koldun den, a Primal den, and a Hagraven Den.
  • You will receive some spells according to your way.
  • Kolduns and Primal factions. Friends with Wolves, Bears, sabrecat, spiders, giants, trolls. Koldun are friends with werewolves and neutral with spriggans. Primal are neutral with werewolves and friends with spriggans. Hagraven characters have the vanilla hagraven faction.

Men follow the Briarheart way.

• AFS2BriarArmin : Armin will test your qualities as warrior and leader.
  • AFS2briarDrana : Drana have some tasks for you.
  • AFS4Briar : the awakening ceremony.
  • Briarhearths from tribes (You, Armin) will receive ability (one handed, sneak and light armor) and some spells (specially the unstopable one : more you kill, more your regen your life... only if you wear the briarheart armor).

Men and Women path joins at the beginning of AFS4LoreGrove. At this quest, Initiated NPC receive their gifts (Katalia, Ethrane, Moira).

Part 5 : For the Old Gods.

• AFS4Qbegin : go into a a grove....
  • AFS4QWar1 : the first war actions, defend the Lost vale redoubt.
  • AFS5Begin : rally the forsworns
  • AFS5Oldgods1  : get the Old Gods upport
  • AFS5OldGods2 : mess between Ethrane and Katalia
  • AFS5Reach1 : war actions
  • AGS5Reach2 : war actions, hsotage exchanges (imperial side done)
  • AFS5Reach3 : who will be the new Carmin Eagle ?
  • AFS5Reach4 : the siege of Markarth (need to be done)

The Tribes and the characters (non exhaustive)

In the Forgotten Valley lives two tribes : Marses and Sicambres. Badycia, the shaman of Marses, will give a choice to the player : joining Marses OR Sicambres. Due to losses during the war and the fall of Markarth, theses tribes lives together in the forgotten valley. Marses and Sicambres are more religious than other Forsworns.

Marses are like every other forsworns, except they eat the flesh of their ennemies (like thenns).
- Marses have red facials tattoos.
- Main characters : Badycia (shaman, old woman), Katalia (future shaman, daughter of Badycia), Frisson (Koldun, she's not live in the village). Vulkos, a Briarheart (former leader).
- Related characters : Henrieta, a girl. The Red Riding Hood, Katalia cousin. Braith, a Marses man changed into a WereWolf. Styr, a cannibal forsworn from the DeepWood Redoubt. Gleba, a outpost guard. Brenus, a hunter who annoying women.

Sicambres are more close to nature than other Forsworns. They also practice human sacrifices, but not ritual cannibalism. Instead, they like to drink potions made with blood, herbs, and Spriggan sap. But they don't kill spriggans : they like them. Sicambres dont care to having sex in front of other people, and sometimes they have sex with animals. In fact, they believe Sex is important for Primal Magic (they call this Carnal rituals, or making the Link).
- Sicambres have green facials tattoos, and don't wear helmets. Sicambres womens are topless.
- Main characters : Armin (Chief), Thusnelda (shaman), Ethrane (Katalia lover, future shaman), Arlwyn (Primal shaman, she's not live in the village). Samarie, a Primal Shaman who prefer living in the woods.
- Related characters : Knyva, Thusnelda husband. Nagase, the executor. Muae, Armin's niece. Genserie, a watcher.

Forsworns Tribes have also some characters, and will have some quests.
- Chiefs : Sigorn (Briarheart, chief of Broken Tower redoubt). Rathi, leader of HagRock redoubt, and an incredible asshole.
- Shamans : Kartimandua and Constance, shamans of Lost valley redoubt. Phage, merciless shaman of Karthspire redoubt. Jainy Quinctilus, Shaman of Druadach Redoubt, and former guild mage member.
- Hagravens : Drana, an Hagraven, teacher of Phage. Melka, Hagraven. Moira, future hagraven. Ravena, a strange witch, who lives in a caban in the forgotten valley. Ascula, a mad witch, specialized in briarhearts.
- Forsworns : A Shocked Forsorn, who lives in Brucas Leap Redoubt. Yngride, an angry woman, expert with a bow (Red Eagle Redoubt).
- Koldun : Arachne, the spiders queen.

Shamans, Kolduns, Hagravens and Primal Shamans in the Forsworn society.
- Shamans are not just spell casters. They are also chief advisors, prietress, judges, and teachers. They have lot of authority on other forsworns.
- They wear special armor and jewels (I plan piercings) to mark their status. Except Katalia...
- Hagraven are witches, priestress of Hircine. Most shamans choose to become Hagraven.
- Kolduns are witches specialized in life manipulation and curses. Most of them are Marses.
- Primal shamans have a strong link with animals and plants. Most of them are Sicambres.

Side Quests

• Tagged as "Forsworn"; "Shaman", "Koldun", "Primal", "Hagraven", "werewolf", or "Briarhearth". There are long, short, no sex and sex quests. "Lesson" quests are for obtaining spells.
  • Theses quests are independent of the core quests line, but have getinfaction conditions.

Side Quests :

• AFS5KataliaLesson
  • AFS2SideQuestArachne
  • AFS2SideQuestBrenus
  • AFS2SideQuestCyrodil (in rewriting)
  • AFS2SideQuestEye
  • AFS2SideQuestHroldan
  • AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolf (need to add option for player to participate to sex)
  • AFS2SideQuestraiders
  • AFS2SideQuestRavena (need to be rebuilt)
  • AFS2SideQuestTroll
  • AFS2SideQuestVirgin
  •  
  • AFS3EthraneLesson
  • AFS3JainyLesson
  • AFS3KartimanduaLesson
  • AFS3PhageLesson
  • AFS3SideQuestGirlandWold
  • AFS3SideQuestJudgement
  • AFS3SideQuestLastWish (need to rewrite the sex script to make it male player friendly)
  • AFS3SybilOldGods (buggy, need a rewrite)
  • AFS3ThusneldaLesson
  •  
  • AFS4SideQuestArlwyn
  • AFS4SideQuetFrisson
  • AFS4SideQuestVulkos
  •  
  • AFS5HagravenHansel
  • AFS5HagravenVane
  • AFS5KoldunBadEye
  • AFS5KoldunWeddind (need to delete)
  • AFS5PrimalCave
  • AFS5PrimalHealing
  • AFS5SideQuestFalmer
  • and more....

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/18/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, More Nasty critters, Fuz Ro D'Ho.
  • Special Edition Compatible

This looks vey interesting as it would fit right in with my idea for a new character. A while back I used the forsworn start in LAL but was dissapointed that I was still enemies with other forsworn camps. The least disruptive faction to join in my experience was infact ForeswornDogFaction. This caused no issues with the game.  Have a look.

Problems with Zenoby dialogue? Save your game, quit to main menu, reload your save, go to Zenoby.

@ Delzaron

I'm trying to test this and I'm having the kind of difficulties one might expect with an alpha release. (Although I did not expect problems with advancing quest stages. Such an elementary thing should have been fixed first, even for an alpha.) That aside, there are no installation instructions as far as I can see but there is the statement "ZaFreakStory.1.3 for esp, need to rename it" on the front page. What does that mean? I installed with NMM w/out problems or renaming anything ...

Please don't take umbrage with my comments. What I've seen so far I really like, and I wish you and your mod every success!

(Right now I'm just at the new world space trying to decide what tribe to join. Since there's nothing in-game of any use in making such a choice I had to quit and come back to this page because I couldn't remember the descriptions of the tribes. :lol: )

(im not complaning )

East Empire Company lady doesnt wanna talk . saving and starting game again fixed it for me

Gleba and the Sister of Dibella are having really hard time getting to the vally 

(perhaps a shortcut would be good idea [kinda blackout and when u can see again u already there "coc valley redoubt"])

someone should help u with english - its not very bad but it would be nice 

i love refrences 

red riding hood

game of thrones

huger games

it takes way way to long to get to hidden valley from valley redoubt

(hint :near Bruca's Leap Redoubt)

more quest marks would be nice touch 

this is just first impression im not complaning i like the mod ...  

Let me do a new release before, Aqqh.

I'm finishing the last core quests.

This release will be AFS1.46

There are lot os scenes in the mod. Use wait one hour.

For Zenoby; i dont understand why. I hqve SEQ file. Maybe it's because of quest rewriting.

Problems with Zenoby dialogue? Save your game, quit to main menu, reload your save, go to Zenoby.

@ Delzaron

I'm trying to test this and I'm having the kind of difficulties one might expect with an alpha release. (Although I did not expect problems with advancing quest stages. Such an elementary thing should have been fixed first, even for an alpha.) That aside, there are no installation instructions as far as I can see but there is the statement "ZaFreakStory.1.3 for esp, need to rename it" on the front page. What does that mean? I installed with NMM w/out problems or renaming anything ...

Please don't take umbrage with my comments. What I've seen so far I really like, and I wish you and your mod every success!

(Right now I'm just at the new world space trying to decide what tribe to join. Since there's nothing in-game of any use in making such a choice I had to quit and come back to this page because I couldn't remember the descriptions of the tribes. :lol: )

I note.

The esp name will be fixed in the next release.

I will add mod installation protocol. Not NMM needed; just unpack; and copy paste.

For Zenoby; i dont understand why. I hqve SEQ file. Maybe it's because of quest rewriting.

It's a Skyrim bug and it happens often with mods - it's nothing you've done wrong.

So I tried to play through this but the quests started to fail after being told to see Thusnelda. No quest markers, no dialogues, nothing. I went through the list of quests and used console to start ones that looked interesting. (I finished the Raider quest, for example). But really the mod died on me when the initiation quests started.

(im not complaning )

East Empire Company lady doesnt wanna talk . saving and starting game again fixed it for me

Gleba and the Sister of Dibella are having really hard time getting to the vally 

(perhaps a shortcut would be good idea [kinda blackout and when u can see again u already there "coc valley redoubt"])

someone should help u with english - its not very bad but it would be nice 

i love refrences 

red riding hood

game of thrones

huger games

it takes way way to long to get to hidden valley from valley redoubt

(hint :near Bruca's Leap Redoubt)

more quest marks would be nice touch 

this is just first impression im not complaning i like the mod ...  

Your forgot some references :

Antic history

- Lot of my NPC names are from Germanic and Celtic tribes leaders (Armin = Arminius/Herman; for example. Kartimandua was a Brigantes queen. Thusnelda was the daughter of Segeste, chief of Chérusques, and the wife of Herman. Marses and Sicambres are the name of Germanic tribes, before the building of germanic confederations; like the Francs or the Marcomans ones).

- Human sacrifice by beheading was used by Celts and Germans. There was also strangle; but Skyrim dont have animations for that !

Role games

- Koldunism is a vampiric magic of Tzimisces, the flesh crafters clan. I think I will made Frisson (the koldun teacher) a vampire.

- There is also Gangrel stuff.

But yes; there is lot of references about Game Of thrones, Red Riding Hood, and Hunger game ! I wish to add a Mononoke Hime one...

It's a Skyrim bug and it happens often with mods - it's nothing you've done wrong.

So I tried to play through this but the quests started to fail after being told to see Thusnelda. No quest markers, no dialogues, nothing. I went through the list of quests and used console to start ones that looked interesting. (I finished the Raider quest, for example). But really the mod died on me when the initiation quests started.

I see... It's because I split this quest in two parts.

And yes, I have lot of problems with Thusnelda. But the quests works : I used setstage to advance the quests, and there is no problems.

Thusnelda should work with AFS2NewShaman2 Quest.

But she still don't speak for AFS2Shamanceremony. Maybe I will add a debug dialogue to Badycia and Katalia.

And yes, I have lot of problems with Thusnelda. But the quests works : I used setstage to advance the quests, and there is no problems.

But she still don't speak for AFS2Shamanceremony. Maybe I will add a debug dialogue to Badycia and Katalia.

Well, the problem is that I had to use the console too! ;) I'll try the afs2newshaman2 quest - I had been trying the ceremony and initiation quests. An example of the problems I've had: when I have to follow Thusnelda after getting the taming call spell (which I didn't get) we end up standing next to that wolf, and then nothing happens. Advance a stage, tells me to speak to Thusnelda but she has no dialogue.

On a positive note, the world you made is quite beautiful. And the quests that work, work well. There are problems to fix but I can tell this will be a great mod as you work to completing it. :)

Well, the problem is that I had to use the console too! ;) I'll try the afs2newshaman2 quest - I had been trying the ceremony and initiation quests. An example of the problems I've had: when I have to follow Thusnelda after getting the taming call spell (which I didn't get) we end up standing next to that wolf, and then nothing happens. Advance a stage, tells me to speak to Thusnelda but she has no dialogue.

On a positive note, the world you made is quite beautiful. And the quests that work, work well. There are problems to fix but I can tell this will be a great mod as you work to completing it. :)

It just a trigger problem. It should work in the AFS1.46 release. Sex with Wolf is as your entire discretion, the quest will stop since you finish to talk to Thusneldq near Bruca's Leap redoubt.

Can updates be installed over an old version, or is a new save / game needed? Also, can the side quests be done independently of the main quests?

Updates : I don't know ! I think you should avoid to be in a quest in modification. I worked on themod, and launch a previous save with no problems.

Side quests have getInFaction Player conditions. They are available if :

- you're in ForswornFriend Faction (You need to finish AFS2BeginTribes quest for that, but you get this faction during the 'Following a forsworn girl' quest.

If you dont't have the forswornfriend faction, forsworns will be hostile, except Katalia and Gleba.

- you're in shamanfaction (You need to finish the Shaman ceremony quest to get the shaman faction). For example, at Brucas leap redoubt, The shocked Forsworn forcegreet package is conditionned by the getinfaction player shaman.

If you are in these factions, the side quests can be made independently of the core quests. In fact, the side quest will be used for faction ranks, used for progress in the core quests.

My mod is progressive. Like Dibella sisterhood one.

Edit : I separated the quests according to their tags. I need to made more forsworns quests...

Can look into that hooks for ya. I would need to know which scenes you want modified

and should i apply those modifications to 1.45 or wait for some other version (we can't rly work on same esp at the same time).

And you will have a lot of work.

I have chains of sexscenes in lot of quests...

- NewShaman2

- Skirmish for dummies

- Badycia Lesson

- Eridane Lesson

- Girl and Wolf

- Last Wish of an Old Nord

- Sybil for Old gods

- Old ways initiation

I find a trick in Whore quest to not using hooks. All their sex scenes are individualized by dialogues.

Hi mate,

I just stopped for a second and read the mod description.

For beast form you could use werepanther form , implement that werewolf is a bit meh, nothing new.Or you could use werelizard. Type in google, you can dowload these replacers from somewhere and they would be fresh addition.

Hi mate,

I just stopped for a second and read the mod description.

For beast form you could use werepanther form , implement that werewolf is a bit meh, nothing new.Or you could use werelizard. Type in google, you can dowload these replacers from somewhere and they would be fresh addition.

Do you have trick for that ?

What i think possible to do :

- Primal Shaman : Beast form (Werewolf, werebear, ....)

- Koldun : Zulo Form (More like Vampire Lord or Lurker, depends if i like tentacles more than wings)

Those forms are already exist, they have been made somebody else you don't need to make them. 

Links:

Werepanther:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/skymomod-v12/downloads/werepanther-werewolf-replacer

Lizard:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/skymomod-v12/downloads/lizardman-werewolf-replacer

You would need to ask for permission to use the stuff maybe, but Dogtown who made these disappeared from modding, so I dunno what is the deal.

Anyway they are nice, cool, and would be good if you could use them in your mod.

i advance a little more on the sound track, i add a very beautiful female voice, i love it, if you like this part, i will start with the loop part for the ceremony, so, no matter how long is the ceremony, the song end when the scene end, if you want a final part for the ceremony, i can do too. (like 30 or 40 seconds to close the loop part, if you want it)

If you want to change something, made or add a new part in the track i can do it. (i need to improve a little more the final part, when the voices come off) only tell me some idea and i start with it :)

shaman ceremony2.mp3

sorry my bad english