Form what I played its good I get about halfway to her and it crashes

Ā 

Strange. I made several tests after reading your message, and the quest works without problems (just a lack of objectives about Badycia)

I try to just follow Katalia, or going to visit trees and collect flowers... everything works fine. Speaking with her dont create problems.

Ā 

Usuallym, I get crash when i want to load a game from the small world, or by using the menhir in the Marses outpost. In fact, small worlds are not entirely stables (It's due to cell coordinates). Hoppefully. Whiterun is stable again.

Ā 

Where exactly did you crash ?

If you go where Kalydi is teleported, i can understand... there is a navmesh whole here who teleport lot of miscs.

I cant suceed to solve that.

Or maybe it's just a landscape problem.

getting a crash at the moment when someone getsĀ decapitated.

Ā 

Who ?

- I already tested Kalydi, and it's work well. The only problem i get was when i forgotted to use scripts for removing "essential" from her actorbase.

Ā 

Who is the someone ?

- Gaelle ?

- Sanni ?

- Axena ?

- The farmgirl ?

- Mena ?

Ā 

it was with the "diabelle" girl was her nameĀ Kalydi dont know i think it was the first time i met the mom of the girl i helped.

i tried it later with a clean save

Ā 

Kalydi, the dibella travelling sister ?

Its really strange. I passed days to fix this scene, and every time I tried, its worked, except the setstage (But i fixed that since AFS1.45).

Ā 

it was with the "diabelle" girl was her nameĀ Kalydi dont know i think it was the first time i met the mom of the girl i helped.

i tried it later with a clean save

Ā 

Kalydi, the dibella travelling sister ?

Its really strange. I passed days to fix this scene, and every time I tried, its worked, except the setstage (But i fixed that in my version).

Ā 

yes it is kalydiĀ 

i will try it with a clean save

Dunno If I am the only one but I have problem with wolf scene, scene starts normally ethrane talks tells us to get naked, does it with wolf and then problem starts, after that it takes a while for katalia to say something after but after she eventually talks with ethraneĀ nothing happens I believe its at part where she is supposed to do it with wolf, its Ā just after part whereĀ ethrane told her to bend over and rest will follow. After thatĀ Ā katalia does nothing at Ā starts sayng idle stuff like for example: "hmm ?" "need something ?"

Dunno If I am the only one but I have problem with wolf scene, scene starts normally ethrane talks tells us to get naked, does it with wolf and then problem starts, after that it takes a while for katalia to say something after but after she eventually talks with ethraneĀ nothing happens I believe its at part where she is supposed to do it with wolf, its Ā just after part whereĀ ethrane told her to bend over and rest will follow. After thatĀ Ā katalia does nothing at Ā starts sayng idle stuff like for example: "hmm ?" "need something ?"

I know. This problem is a script one.

Ā 

I don't use Hooks for sex chains scenes like this one.

I use utility.wait() and setstage() functions. And It's really heavy, and often make scenes launches bugs like the one you got.

Ā 

So, you have to be patient. Usually, i set between 120 and 140 secondes per wait function.

Ā 

AqqH agree to fix that, but before I need to release a Beta version (Core quests finished).

Ā 

Thanks for the package remark, i will try to fix that.

I knew what to expect when I decided to try this mod, but I stopped after only two hours playing with it.

Ā 

When you bring the Dibella girl, you understand very quickly that she will have a bad end. Given that you started the mod being a 'rescuer type' (you fought 4 mercenaries to save a girl you didn't knew 5 minutes earlier), why don't you have at last one dialog to try to save the Dibellan girl? This girl surrendered to you and begged for her life. Why don't you care for her like you cared for the forsworn? It would be understandable if you were yourself a born Forsworn, but you are not one (my PC was an imperial). So why save the Forsworn and not the Dibellan?

I know that every choice adds more work, but here it's a major choice : the way you are forced to act during the beheading doesn't fit with the way you acted to begin the mod.

Ā 

Sorry, because your mod was promising and I suppose you spent lot of time on it. I respect that, but can't play further for the reason I explained.

Well - personally i would also prefer to enslave a cute girl than behead her. Even if that would be little less lore friendly.

Ā 

There could be an option that archivist(?) would survive the fight, got captured by the forsworn and then there would be a choice which one would be sacrificed.

I wouldn't have any second thought to cut jerk even personallyĀ  ;)

Well - personally i would also prefer to enslave a cute girl than behead her. Even if that would be little less lore friendly.

Ā 

There could be an option that archivist(?) would survive the fight, got captured by the forsworn and then there would be a choice which one would be sacrificed.

I wouldn't have any second thought to cut jerk even personallyĀ  ;)

Ā 

Ā 

- Human sacrifices are lore friendly with forsworns

- except 'high king of skyrim' and 'DAYMOL thalmors', there is the only quest mod with beheading scenes.

- I dont have dialogues for slaves like followers ones !

Ā 

But You can enslave cute girls.

- There is your spell for that. I will add a possibility to use slaves as sacrifices resources if I can. But first, i need dialogues to manage the slaves like followers.

Ā 

Anexa have already three possible ends :

- be sacrificed

- be enslaved ( I will nedd your help to create follower slave dialogues)

- be a whore.

Ā 

Zenoby have for now one end :

- imprisonned in a cage in the shaman lab cave.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I knew what to expect when I decided to try this mod, but I stopped after only two hours playing with it.

Ā 

When you bring the Dibella girl, you understand very quickly that she will have a bad end. Given that you started the mod being a 'rescuer type' (you fought 4 mercenaries to save a girl you didn't knew 5 minutes earlier), why don't you have at last one dialog to try to save the Dibellan girl? This girl surrendered to you and begged for her life. Why don't you care for her like you cared for the forsworn? It would be understandable if you were yourself a born Forsworn, but you are not one (my PC was an imperial). So why save the Forsworn and not the Dibellan?

I know that every choice adds more work, but here it's a major choice : the way you are forced to act during the beheading doesn't fit with the way you acted to begin the mod.

Ā 

Sorry, because your mod was promising and I suppose you spent lot of time on it. I respect that, but can't play further for the reason I explained.

As you know, I'm happy to see people tried the mod and made critics.

No works are perfect, and other people advices and remarks are necessary to made improvements.

I will can fix that.

Ā 

Ā 

Krighaur, this mod is my first one. It have lot of defaults.

But about the Dibella sister Kalydi, you're right. Just let her beheading is not lore friendly, specialy when you just saved a cute forsworn before.

Ā 

- I write this quest as a little trial : Gleba want to see if you 're friendly to forsworns by capturing one of their ennemies (Dibella sisters are not respected by reachmens, specialy Marses/hagravens/kolduns). Or Katalia, Gleba, Badycia are all Marses. Marses are also cannibals.

Ā 

- Maybe I need to adding different ends for Kalydi, as I done for Anexa. This is my propositions :

End 1 : let Kalydi been sacrificed.

End 2 : In "following a forsworn" quest, let Kalydi go back to Markarth. But you will need to justify your choice to Gleba. Maybe another trial like killing some reachmens guards and bring their shields as prove. I'm ok to rewrite two quests.

End 3 : In "Meeting tribes" quest : convince Badycia to not sacrifice Kalydi. She will be enslaved in place, or keeped in a cage for been negociated for a ranson. Just need to rewrite some of the Meeting tribes quest.

Do you have some proposition ?

Ā 

For the other girls

- Gaelle, Mena are used as sacrifices in the most evil quest of this mod. Yes, Converted Fjotra will behead her own mother.... Realy disturbing quest, i know. You can't save them. Phage and Drana are monsters.

- Sanni is used as sacrifice by Arlwyn and Frisson to invocate the gods avatars. It's a quick and hard ceremony, not the big one of the shaman ceremony, will involve only prying shamans and musicians.

Ā 

- Yes, i need to write more good quests...

Ā 

Yup i know it is lore friendly but as you noticed yourself some ppl may find those scenes disturbing - especially if your victim is a female begging for mercy. I just cant help but to feel like a scumbag knowing that it happened because of me.

Ā 

But you can add one little scene - that upon arrival to Badycia with dibellan girl you find out that Archivist(?) guy survived and was captured - you dont even have to change that Katalias rescue scene at all, just resurrect the guy. Could be said be he was found barely alive.

He goes to the block first. When there is a sisters turn a simple option to do nothing and let it happen or to speak up in her defense.

She could end up as a forsworn slave if you do. It shouldn't be that much of additional work and for example to me it would be lot less disturbing.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

- There is your spell for that. I will add a possibility to use slaves as sacrifices resources if I can. But first, i need dialogues to manage the slaves like followers.

Ā 

For enslave spell - to add follower functionality you would have to complicate it quite a lot.

As i did that spell - slave is still hostile to you, they are just pacified so they don't attack anyone unless someone attacks them.

- You would need to detect their factions and remove them. For example if you enslaved a bandit then bandit faction has to be removed. Or do something that Paradise Halls mod is doing - upon enslavement actor is teleported somewhere and replaced by a clone. In theory its simple - i just have no idea how to create a clone of an actor.

- You would need to set relationship rank with player to ally. and set their actor vale aggression back to 1.

- To make them sneak when player is sneaking you do <slave_alias>.GetActorRef().SetPlayerTeammate()

- Option to carry your junk should be easily doable. ItsĀ <slave_alias>.GetActorRef().ShowBarterMenu() i think.

- Option to make them wait for you is also easily doable - make foillow package dependent on some bool variable. If bool is true they are following. If bool is false then follow package deactivates and do nothing package kicks in.

Ā 

But option to make them fight for you - this one would be tricky and i'm not rly sure if that would be immersive (they have little reason to be loyal to you and fight in your defense - they should rather backstab you if opportunity would arise).

This could change over time but not in few days or hours. Could be made that slave could be send to some training in forswon camp and upon completing it they would become normal followers (then you just add PotentialFollowerFaction and CurrentFollowerFaction to them - it would be mighty simpler this way).

Likely there would be a problem with voice types (skyrim supports only FemaleEvenToned, FemaleSultry and FemaleYoungEager as followers) so for other ones you could just made so that trainingwould be unavailable to them.

First I know how difficult it is to create a mod, and that you can't always do what you want with the CK : I am trying to create a mod and there are many ideas that I put aside because I don't know how to realize them.

Ā 

About your mod,Ā  the things which disturb me the most are:

Ā 

1 - Actually you transform too fast from a Forsworn enemy (you started as a mercenary to protect against them) to someone who accept their bad side. I think the change should be slower : you would discover how badly they are treated, and become friend with Katalia, and she would propose you to become a Forsworn. Alas this would need additional content.

Ā 

2 - The capture of the Dibellan girl, makes you a true asshole. She puts her life in your hands, you can't accept her sacrifice without trying to avoid it.

Ā 

3 - You don't have a choice to refuse the sacrifice. The minimum should be an option, before the ritual, to refuse it. You did this at start for the rescue of Katalia. here again it would end the mod.

Ā 

Hope this helps. For a first mod it's a big mod and I imagine very well how much work it has required.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yup i know it is lore friendly but as you noticed yourself some ppl may find those scenes disturbing - especially if your victim is a female begging for mercy. I just cant help but to feel like a scumbag knowing that it happened because of me.

Ā 

But you can add one little scene - that upon arrival to Badycia with dibellan girl you find out that Archivist(?) guy survived and was captured - you dont even have to change that Katalias rescue scene at all, just resurrect the guy. Could be said be he was found barely alive.

He goes to the block first. When there is a sisters turn a simple option to do nothing and let it happen or to speak up in her defense.

She could end up as a forsworn slave if you do. It shouldn't be that much of additional work and for example to me it would be lot less disturbing.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For enslave spell - to add follower functionality you would have to complicate it quite a lot.

As i did that spell - slave is still hostile to you, they are just pacified so they don't attack anyone unless someone attacks them.

- You would need to detect their factions and remove them. For example if you enslaved a bandit then bandit faction has to be removed. Or do something that Paradise Halls mod is doing - upon enslavement actor is teleported somewhere and replaced by a clone. In theory its simple - i just have no idea how to create a clone of an actor.

- You would need to set relationship rank with player to ally. and set their actor vale aggression back to 1.

- To make them sneak when player is sneaking you do <slave_alias>.GetActorRef().SetPlayerTeammate()

- Option to carry your junk should be easily doable. ItsĀ <slave_alias>.GetActorRef().ShowBarterMenu() i think.

- Option to make them wait for you is also easily doable - make foillow package dependent on some bool variable. If bool is true they are following. If bool is false then follow package deactivates and do nothing package kicks in.

Ā 

But option to make them fight for you - this one would be tricky and i'm not rly sure if that would be immersive (they have little reason to be loyal to you and fight in your defense - they should rather backstab you if opportunity would arise).

This could change over time but not in few days or hours. Could be made that slave could be send to some training in forswon camp and upon completing it they would become normal followers (then you just add PotentialFollowerFaction and CurrentFollowerFaction to them - it would be mighty simpler this way).

Likely there would be a problem with voice types (skyrim supports only FemaleEvenToned, FemaleSultry and FemaleYoungEager as followers) so for other ones you could just made so that trainingwould be unavailable to them.

Ā 

Ā 

- Kalydi

So, menager la chevre et le chou. Nice idea. Let's do this !

Ariovist is a name (romanised name of the famous warlord of hevetes who figt Cesar), not archivist.

Ā 

- slaves follower dialogues : too complicated for me.

Your training quest with faction additions are a good ideas. Just need to see how I can select the slaves by voice files.

First I know how difficult it is to create a mod, and that you can't always do what you want with the CK : I am trying to create a mod and there are many ideas that I put aside because I don't know how to realize them.

Ā 

Ā 

1 - Actually you transform too fast from a Forsworn enemy (you started as a mercenary to protect against them) to someone who accept their bad side. I think the change should be slower : you would discover how badly they are treated, and become friend with Katalia, and she would propose you to become a Forsworn. Alas this would need additional content.

Ā 

2 - The capture of the Dibellan girl, makes you a true asshole. She puts her life in your hands, you can't accept her sacrifice without trying to avoid it.

Ā 

3 - You don't have a choice to refuse the sacrifice. The minimum should be an option, before the ritual, to refuse it. You did this at start for the rescue of Katalia. here again it would end the mod.

Ā 

Hope this helps. For a first mod it's a big mod and I imagine very well how much work it has required.

Ā 

I have to agree here ... I cannot mod if my life would depend on it of course, and the direction of the mod, the general idea is great, and I hope you keep it up and you take criticism as feedback for possible improvement, not insult :) Your mod is very promising, and Skyrim NEEDs more mods like these, telling more story-stuff!!!

Ā 

In regards to the above post I might add some thoughts

Ā 

1. I feel the same, it goes a bit too fast. Krighaur made some good points. Maybe you join the mercenary-band, and then you witness some atrocities done by them to the forsworn...murder, humuliation, rape... Your Char can no try to intervene, but maybe instead you get a scripted knock-down/fade-to-black, you wake up with Katlia in a cell of the Empire company (you could make use of this prison in future quests?!) and you get to know Katlia, she tells a bit about her people, etc...

Ā 

Together you flee, and of course you also want revenge (Good for future story-telling: Keep the head-mercenary alive, make him a forsworn-hater appearing later as well for us to take revenge on him for his betrayal?). Something along these lines would give a bit more background to your chars defection to the forsworn. The Dragonborn is now partly outlawed by the company's decree after all and needs new allies...

Ā 

However, the next steps towards becoming a forsworn is to prove yourself in the eyes of the tribes, as they may suspect you a spy...

Ā 

2. I agree again, at the moment it comes a bit quick/out of the blue, having the girl killed. However, its not US chopping her head of, so I don't really have much of a problem. One might say: Hey, my Dragonborn thought she'd end up a hostage! It's not my fault they killed her...though some additional dialogue-options could help...

Ā 

Or, but that's a bit too much change: Just change her from a cute dibellan priestess in skimpy cloths to a bitter, ugly old Empire company enforcer terrorizing forsworn ... I guess most would no have any problem having such a character getting sacrificed ^^ :D

Ā 

Overall, a little more depths and additional dialogue would really help to improve the mod and add immersion. You are trying to create something very big here, with lots of lore, and background and all, and I think this needs to be transported better in dialogues and conversations. Which is probably hard to do, but maybe first less side-quests and stuff like that, but more foundation? If that makes any sense ... :dodgy:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I take note.

Ā 

I will made this improvements.

- during the following a forsworn quest, you will need to save again Katalia (and your own life) from drunk rapers Markarth rangers. Katalia will return in her tribe (in fact, in the marses camp, and after in the lost valley redoubt, near Armin).

Gleba will give you an option to proove your loyalty to forsworns by mading two task : collecting the shield of the Markarth rangers chief (you will question him about his recruitment policy), and capture Kalydi.

- i prefer the jail way... I will use a part of the abandonned prison for that.

- Meeting the tribes quest : You will can argue to Badycia to spare Kalydi life. She will be enslaved/putted in a jail in place.

- Kalydi

thanks for considering it

could go like

Ā 

Ā 

"Is this really necessary?"

"She is our enemy."

"I see a terrified woman begging for her life, not an enemy."

"Compassion for your foes is not a virtue young one. It's a weakness."

"Killing defenseless females is not a strength. It's a cruelty."

"We are at war."

"And how you want to win it? By killing every single person out there?"

"Yes. If I would have no other choice."

"They think you are just a bunch of savages - maybe it's time to start proving them wrong."

"This one woman wont change that."

"You owe me."

"Yes. You brought my daughter back to us. Is this how you want to have it done?"

"Yes, I want her spared."

"Very well then. She will serve tending our crops. Now.. for your initiation..."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For that cloning process you could try to use PlaceAtMe function. No idea if / how it would work.

But if it would work it would solve all problems with slaves hostility or their vanillaĀ packages etc.

Ā 

Ā 

Your training quest with faction additions are a good ideas. Just need to see how I can select the slaves by voice files.

There are conditionals for this i believe.

Ā 

Ā 

oh and btw

- Dibella sisterhood : after turning Fjotra and bring her to the temple.Ā Maybe killing Arwen and Orla, and replace them by Ethrane and Kartimandua.

if whole idea was to avoid conflicts with Dibellan Sisterhood mod then its very likely you would have to leave these two be. i'm quite sure they all have their roles there.

But for sure you could add one or two more sisters at the temple.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I have to agree here ... I cannot mod if my life would depend on it of course, and the direction of the mod, the general idea is great, and I hope you keep it up and you take criticism as feedback for possible improvement, not insult :) Your mod is very promising, and Skyrim NEEDs more mods like these, telling more story-stuff!!!

Ā 

In regards to the above post I might add some thoughts

Ā 

1. I feel the same, it goes a bit too fast. Krighaur made some good points. Maybe you join the mercenary-band, and then you witness some atrocities done by them to the forsworn...murder, humuliation, rape... Your Char can no try to intervene, but maybe instead you get a scripted knock-down/fade-to-black, you wake up with Katlia in a cell of the Empire company (you could make use of this prison in future quests?!) and you get to know Katlia, she tells a bit about her people, etc...

Ā 

Together you flee, and of course you also want revenge (Good for future story-telling: Keep the head-mercenary alive, make him a forsworn-hater appearing later as well for us to take revenge on him for his betrayal?). Something along these lines would give a bit more background to your chars defection to the forsworn. The Dragonborn is now partly outlawed by the company's decree after all and needs new allies...

Ā 

However, the next steps towards becoming a forsworn is to prove yourself in the eyes of the tribes, as they may suspect you a spy...

Ā 

2. I agree again, at the moment it comes a bit quick/out of the blue, having the girl killed. However, its not US chopping her head of, so I don't really have much of a problem. One might say: Hey, my Dragonborn thought she'd end up a hostage! It's not my fault they killed her...though some additional dialogue-options could help...

Ā 

Or, but that's a bit too much change: Just change her from a cute dibellan priestess in skimpy cloths to a bitter, ugly old Empire company enforcer terrorizing forsworn ... I guess most would no have any problem having such a character getting sacrificed ^^ :D

Ā 

Overall, a little more depths and additional dialogue would really help to improve the mod and add immersion. You are trying to create something very big here, with lots of lore, and background and all, and I think this needs to be transported better in dialogues and conversations. Which is probably hard to do, but maybe first less side-quests and stuff like that, but more foundation? If that makes any sense ... :dodgy:

Ā 

Ā 

It's possible

Just a job quest ; at the working place (the hanging tree, i will add an burning hagraven house, more east empire company mercenaries, and more dead forsworns, and a rape scene) you will not directly talk to Ariovist. You will see another executive. You will see the death of last forswornsm, and rape scenes. The executive will ask you to help.

- accept, it's end the mod.

- refuse, you will be bounded, and bringed to another executive, Ariovist. He will throw you in jail with the Forsworn girl he captured... Katalia.

- Follwing a forsworn girl quest will need you to escape the cell, retrieve your equimpemt, and go to the Marses outpost camp.

Here, Gleba will test you by giving you a sery of task (Kalydi capture will be the last one). Maybe two of three taks.

- Badycia will test you too...

Ā 

Ā 

- Kalydi

thanks for considering it

could go like

Ā 

Ā 

"Is this really necessary?"

"She is our enemy."

"I see a terrified woman begging for her life, not an enemy."

"Compassion for your foes is not a virtue young one. It's a weakness."

"Killing defenseless females is not a strength. It's a cruelty."

"We are at war."

"And how you want to win it? By killing every single person out there?"

"Yes. If I would have no other choice."

"You owe me."

"Yes. You brought my daughter back to us. Is this how you want to have it done?"

"Yes, I want her spared."

"Very well then. She will serve tending our crops. Now.. for your initiation..."

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

For that cloning process you could try to use PlaceAtMe function. No idea if / how it would work.

But if it would work it would solve all problems with slaves hostility or their vanillaĀ packages etc.

Ā 

Ā 

There are conditionals for this i believe.

Ā 

Ā 

oh and btw

- Dibella sisterhood : after turning Fjotra and bring her to the temple.Ā Maybe killing Arwen and Orla, and replace them by Ethrane and Kartimandua.

if whole idea was to avoid conflicts with Dibellan Sisterhood mod then its very likely you would have to leave these two be. i'm quite sure they all have their roles there.

But for sure you could add one or two more sisters at the temple.

Ā 

Ā 

- Kalydi

I will base my changes of AFS2Meetingtribe quest on your proposition.

Ā 

Slave training

-I'm not good with conditionnals... if you want, i will let you this.

Ā 

- Dibella sisterhood

I already changed my plans about that. You will use Fjotra to initiate two another sisters... Kartimandua and Dacie, I thnink.

Ā 

Other quests changed :

-AFS1Begin : no fight. You will be put in a jail with Katalia. The quest will include Katalia dialogues in cell.

-AFS1FollwingKatalia : will begins in the jail. You will need to convince Katalia to help escape. After, you will follow her to the Marses outpost. Gleba will give you two tasks : Killing somebody, and capture Kalydi.

The rest will follow.

Ā 

- New quest planned : Revenge : Ariovist must die !

- Modified cell : reachhangingtree. First : burning tree and forsworn house. Lot of people outside. After the quest, cleaning. Disable the forsworn house and the fires, Enable a house, all mercs putted inside.

- Skirmish for dummies will be a "core quest like" (Armin want to test you as well)