I almost gave up, but I was finally able to trigger the ceremony, land correctly on the Hunting Grounds and complete the trial. This is my second try with this mod, last time I got stuck at the ceremony too and Ethrane ritual didn't work at all.

1. Ethrane ritual previous to the ceremony has been fixed. The only issue is you get teleported when Ethrane finishes her animation, it's not tied to the player animation, so if you are stick locked into animation with the wolf and get teleported, things get ugly and you land in the wrong spot. 

2. The ritual is easily the most broken scene in the mod. I have noticed many lines do not have lip files and so they get stuck until you speak with the npc or bump into her or they are delivered in seconds and are impossible to read. This and the player locked in place for the whole scene makes impossible to finish it.

I solved it unstucking the playet with enableplayercontrols + iniciating any sexlab scene to get complete freedom of movement. 

Speak to every character to guess who is next to speak in the scene, once that happens, press the masturbation key to get briefly locked into position again, and cancel your sex animation. Continue to do this until the wolfs appear but be careful to not get locked into a sexlab animation or you will get teleported to the wrong place. Cancel the sexlab animation before the teleport script triggers, you have to be quick.

3. In the trial theres a missing trigger on the Old Tree. Use setstage AFS2ShamanCeremony 130. The ghost will appear and you just have to kill her. The quest will proceed normally.

4. The side quest on Druadach where the markarth guards should attack doesnt not progress. The guards never appear. The quest says I'm in position but doesnt do anything. I will dig into the quest to find a solution. Maybe its because Madanach is still in Cihdna Mine.

Edited by xtrange988
I hate you phone!
4 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

I almost gave up, but I was finally able to trigger the ceremony, land correctly on the Hunting Grounds and complete the trial. This is my second try with this mod, last time I got stuck at the ceremony too and Ethrane ritual didn't work at all.

1. Ethrane ritual previous to the ceremony has been fixed. The only issue is you get teleported when Ethrane finishes her animation, it's not tied to the player animation, so if you are stick locked into animation with the wolf and get teleported, things get ugly and you land in the wrong spot. 

2. The ritual is easily the most broken scene in the mod. I have noticed many lines do not have lip files and so they get stuck until you speak with the npc or bump into her or they are delivered in seconds and are impossible to read. This and the player locked in place for the whole scene makes impossible to finish it.

I solved it unstucking the playet with enableplayercontrols + iniciating any sexlab scene to get complete freedom of movement. 

Speak to every character to guess who is next to speak in the scene, once that happens, press the masturbation key to get briefly locked into position again, and cancel your sex animation. Continue to do this until the wolfs appear but be careful to not get locked into a sexlab animation or you will get teleported to the wrong place. Cancel the sexlab animation before the teleport script triggers, you have to be quick.

3. In the trial theres a missing trigger on the Old Tree. Use setstage AFS2ShamanCeremony 130. The ghost will appear and you just have to kill her. The quest will proceed normally.

4. The side quest on Druadach where the markarth guards should attack doesnt not progress. The guards never appear. The quest says I'm in position but doesnt do anything. I will dig into the quest to find a solution. Maybe its because Madanach is still in Cihdna Mine.

1 : it's just a matter of timer... a hook could resolve the problem.

2 : which ritual scene ? the big one nearby the magic tree ?

3 : The trigger is here, enabled... why it doesn't work, I don't know yet...

4 : I know, the rework of the mod put some messes in the radiant quests like skirmish...

Yep the one around the tree in the small world. I kinda forced my way through quest doing all kind of stuff. For me it always gets stuck just before they ask about the flute and drums and doesn't progress from there no matter how much time I wait.

Maybe I was missing a npc but from what I saw from other posts I think everyone showed up, but refused to speak.

I guess I will have to find the stage and continue the quest Redoubt Defense with the help of the console.

I know this mod is not your priority and needs lots of time to polish things. But if you need a hand with the navmesh and making cells that are not just clones of vanilla ones I would love to help.

Edited by xtrange988
On 7/19/2021 at 1:59 AM, xtrange988 said:

Yep the one around the tree in the small world. I kinda forced my way through quest doing all kind of stuff. For me it always gets stuck just before they ask about the flute and drums and doesn't progress from there no matter how much time I wait.

Maybe I was missing a npc but from what I saw from other posts I think everyone showed up, but refused to speak.

I guess I will have to find the stage and continue the quest Redoubt Defense with the help of the console.

I know this mod is not your priority and needs lots of time to polish things. But if you need a hand with the navmesh and making cells that are not just clones of vanilla ones I would love to help.

I guess I'll need to return on AFS soon...

This sounds like Ethrane and the others actors don't come, so the quest is blocked...

Your help proposal is accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm back on AFS.

I made a test run (just the main quest, from the start to the end of shaman cerenomy... so, a serie of bug fixes.

I don't got any problem with the shaman ceremony itself, (the actor arrives correctly), but I still plan to rework the hidden valley, so...

I found the problem with the wolf sex scene with Ethrane : the hook. I try a fix, I'll test if it's worked.

I also restore a script line to add the player into the shamanfaction : the rest of the mod will be playable whitout triggering it by console !

1 hour ago, mircislav said:

Thank you for continuing to polish AFS, but most of the glitches are after Shaman Ceremony, mostly with the war quest and generally quest and NPC triggers. Thank's again.

I know. The chapters 1 and 2 and the most polished.

I already made some fixes for these parts. I plan to continue for chapter 3.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I plan to continue for chapter 3.

Honestly, I am waiting for AFS to continue playing Skyrim... until than, I switched to Fallout 4 - there is nothing (almost) worth playing in Skyrim beside AFS (or if you decide to continue with TID) - at least for me... 

21 hours ago, mircislav said:

Honestly, I am waiting for AFS to continue playing Skyrim... until than, I switched to Fallout 4 - there is nothing (almost) worth playing in Skyrim beside AFS (or if you decide to continue with TID) - at least for me... 

TID is still on schedule, yes. Maybe a rework of FTD too. Help is welcome of course, that's big projects.

For TID, I have a general plan, it's designing the city (and I think I'll rewrite the mod from scratch due to his complexity, byt the introduction : you and Frabbi, tracked and tracking the falmer girl).

For fallout 4, I don't know... I had an idea to make a mini TID mod, with raiders, brothel, etc... bt there is now the vry good potentiel Barbaros continent mod.

I'm finishing a cave intended to replace the youngs cave (or any other) as it doesn't have a big area for rituals. It's a vertical shaft with rooms and corridors in the sides, mostly beds, cooking, armory, a big Hag tent at the bottom for someone important, some charred human bones and other custom clutter. It should work pretty well as player base. It turned bigger than I first planed. I need to finish the clutter, put some daylight, add the navmesh and make some patrol markers so you can link NPC to them and have them moving around doing things.

I'm pretty happy with it, I hope you like it.

The image resolution is terrible btw, sorry about that.

Spoiler

huSPVK.jpg

TOaSe7.jpg

qoTLjr.jpg

gIdMVY.jpg

LK6GwW.jpg

sUwqB8.jpgVtw9Qp.jpg

Edited by xtrange988
10 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

I'm finishing a cave intended to replace the youngs cave (or any other) as it doesn't have a big area for rituals. It's a vertical shaft with rooms and corridors in the sides, mostly beds, cooking, armory, a big Hag tent at the bottom for someone important, some charred human bones and other custom clutter. It should work pretty well as player base. It turned bigger than I first planed. I need to finish the clutter, put some daylight, add the navmesh and make some patrol markers so you can link NPC to them and have them moving around doing things.

I'm pretty happy with it, I hope you like it.

The image resolution is terrible btw, sorry about that.

Hide contents

huSPVK.jpg

TOaSe7.jpg

qoTLjr.jpg

gIdMVY.jpg

LK6GwW.jpg

sUwqB8.jpgVtw9Qp.jpg

Can you send me the cave in question ?

I already started working on AFS... so you should put your cave into a separate file for now.

I plan to rework the entire hidden vale to make more cave and high, like you can see in the hagraven de, with the forest and the sacred tree as the main place. The others (the yongs cave, the temple, Braith den, the marses and sicambres villages and their crops/cattle need to be here too).

For now, i made fixes intil the AFS3waystrial. I'm thinking about how I could replace the trial of darkness by something better and less buggy (an enigma based on nord stones ? A code in binary to write (for example, write a certain number in binari by pulling levers).

Edit : I replaced the darkness trial with a radical solution : a trial of wits : use the 8 levers to convert a number into a 8 bits binary number, and pull a chain to check.

Edited by Delzaron

Here, just finished the navmesh. It has some lighting issues but is just removing or dim the light rays above the tents and adjusting the ones that come from the top.

I would like to place activators for the racks, connect the markers, a bit more clutter, remove some ITM later. You definitively need to clean it before merging bc I copied the light rays from Druadach redoubt.

coc to aaaAFSYoungsCavern

AFSCaves.esp

Edited by xtrange988
7 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Here, just finished the navmesh. It has some lighting issues but is just removing or dim the light rays above the tents and adjusting the ones that come from the top.

I would like to place activators for the racks, connect the markers, a bit more clutter, remove some ITM later. You definitively need to clean it before merging bc I copied the light rays from Druadach redoubt.

coc to aaaAFSYoungsCavern

AFSCaves.esp 119.25 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks !

Working on AFS... I'm making only the main quest and the forced side quests...

AFS0.6
AFS2ShamanCeremony : add player to shamanfaction at stage 190
AFS2ShamanCeremony : huntress spells and perks modified to increase her potential as archer
AFS2ShamanCeremony : sacred tree in realm trigger conditions changed to 125-130
AFS2Newshaman2 : goo initialy disabled (plan to reaplce this by a cooking pit, with Ethrane cooking the mixture)
AFS2Newshaman2 : reworked the hook to repair the wolf sex path in this quest
AFS2Newshaman1Vulkos : Vulkos receive a marses outfit instead of bones armor
AFS2Newshaman1Vulkos : Moira dialogue reworked a little
AFS2Shaman1 : fix objective 0 problem
Armin will not stupidly guard the lost valley redoubt entry... he'll rest a little in the camp after the AFS2Begintribes quest.
Removed the imp female guard corpse whithout ragdoll
First mercs encountered armors changed to bandits ones
Reworked Fort Harsdan Prison to improve Katalia progression. More ennemies.
Some navmeshes and npcs modification in the Marses outpost
AFS3WaysTrial : Add a script line to make the skeletal dragon moves.
AFS2ShamanCeremony : rewrite a little few scenes dials
AFS3Begin : check Meeting point.
Fort Harsdan : door bar removed
New SEQ file
AFS3waystrial : replace trial of darkness by Trial of Witz : pull levers to write 242 in binary
AFS3WaysTrial : added a script line to make sure the gate will open
AFS3WaysTrial : fixed the meetgirlstrigger
AFS3WaysTrial : fix the final scene navmeshes
AFS3WaysTrial : fixing the end triggers
AFS4Hagraven : move the start nearby the Hags Village
Hagraven den : place an altar of the old gods
Hagraven den : some little glitches fixing
AFS4Primal : Alrwyn will now pray during the blessing
AFS4Koldun : remove cannibalism anim due to game blocked problems.
AFS4Hagraven : Moira will follow the player
Primal den : blocking a pit with a blocker
Taproot, sproggan sap, and briarheart flower added to cheat chest
AFS5War_Druadach : simplified the checking if Madanach is alive and free
AFS5War_Ravena : changed a little Uurad dialogue
Boost Ravena health, magicka, stamina. Now she's a leveled npc, start at 60, end at 100. Big challenge.

The log for now... and I didn't played any sidequest !!!

Please tell me if you observed somthing in a sidequest, it will help. Update will come soon I hope.

AFS0.6
AFS2ShamanCeremony : huntress spells and perks modified to increase her potential as archer
AFS2Newshaman2 : goo initialy disabled (plan to reaplce this by a cooking pit, with Ethrane cooking the mixture)
Armin will not stupidly guard the lost valley redoubt entry... he'll rest a little in the camp after the AFS2Begintribes quest.
New SEQ file
AFS3waystrial : replace trial of darkness by Trial of Witz : pull levers to write 242 in binary
Boost Ravena health, magicka, stamina. Now she's a leveled npc, start at 60, end at 100. Big challenge.
AFS4Qwar1 : ennemy spot moved to avoid problem passing the river
AFS4QWar1_MarkarthSoldierBoss : added a midding setstageondeathscript for 40-> 50, and WIcleanbodyscript
AFS4Qwar1 : added a missing script at end of Armin first dialogue. 0-> 10
AFS4Hagraven : simplify package : Moira will follow player.
LostOutpost : added a fire camp and some choppedwood sieges.
AFS5oldgods1 : fix a Badycia dialogue
AFS4Primal : added a hook script : make in commentary the wait and setstage lines.
AFS4Primal : added debug lines to Ethrane if hook causes problems in quest progression
AFS5Begin : setstage 30->40
AFS5Reach1 : added afs5reach2 start()
AFS5Oldgods1 : repair the scene
AFS5Oldgods2 : sexscene changed to kiss
AFS5OldGods2 : fix RRH and Jainy bool script
Added a globalvariable : AFS2_BrothelGirlsSaved
Moira : added a package to send her to HagRock Redoubt since Ravena is dead.
AFS2War_OldHroldan : fixed objectives, make the second path more clear.
AFS5Reach2 : heavy bugged. Alias Vulkos fixed.
New face texture for Arachne
Alternative falmer armor for Arachne
Arachne den spiders and chaurus changed, and received new faction.
AFS5War_Mines : player added to faction AFSArachnePetFaction

to do :
Ravena quest
Small world
Small wolds LOD calculation
Last Quest : the Battle for Markarth
Rebuilt Rep missions
A small AFS2SideQuest with Ethrane
Replace some AFS5SideQuest
fix sexual harmony

Still working on the mod...

AFS2SideQuestArachne : simplified the get rumors phase
Ygride is now leveled, 14 to 100
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : brothel door setopen when quest completed.
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : new interior, simplifications of ennemies NPCs, and quest improvements.
AFS2SideQuestBrenus : option to have sex with Genserie
Sicambres outpost turned into a watch post, sacred stone is no more a door.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a no sex option
AFS2SideQuestCyrodiil : Jainy forcegreet package supressed. A dial line is added for player.
Nera Fausta is now Solitude citizen.
Nera Fausta moved to the Winking skeever, in Solitude.
Nera Fausta now have a sandbox package : she'll return to the Winking skeever once her quest is done.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a followplayer package to Genserie stages 70-90
Shaman headgear leveled list : chance none set to 0 : all shamans will get a deer skull headgear
A small face change for Jainy

new quest : AFS2SideQuestEthraneHunt. just started.

I could make a release now I you wish...

By the way, what I could do with the red eagle redoubt ? there is no quest here yet (Hag Rock redoubt is Ravena lair, so no).

Also, please tell me if the progression of the story is good. For example, I have a doubt about parts 2 and 4 (the girls trials, Moira, Katalia and Ethrane facing their deamons).

I'd say take your time, and if the story turns out anything like your other mods then it's going to be great! :)
Man I might just fire up my LE setup just to play this mod :D.

Well that or, learn how to convert it to SSE myself. It would be a crime not to play AFS when it's sort-of finished.

Edited by MaximusApp

Looking forward to the next instalment, I'll echo Maximus in saying there's no need to rush it, we know it'll be good when it hits. Having grown up on a diet of horror movies and pulp comics, your mods are like an interactive version of those so keep bringing on the hardcore stuff! Just about finished 0.5, 'waiting on a courier' atm . . . or is that the end of current main questline?

On 8/24/2021 at 10:15 AM, MaximusApp said:

I'd say take your time, and if the story turns out anything like your other mods then it's going to be great! :)
Man I might just fire up my LE setup just to play this mod :D.

Well that or, learn how to convert it to SSE myself. It would be a crime not to play AFS when it's sort-of finished.

I have the assets converted to SSE already. I've been waiting 4 months now to release my own Forsworn mod (@Delzaron's request) so I can resolve any conflicts with AFS

so the two can be played simultaneously. If it's going to be much longer, I'll finish and release my mod conflicts or not. And someone else can convert AFS and work out

the conflicts themselves. Not trying to rush anything, but 4 months is long enough, and next month is my personal deadline. I'm really hopeful he can finish AFS by then

so I can finish the conversion (a final ESP) and release them together.

Trykz

4 hours ago, Trykz said:

I have the assets converted to SSE already. I've been waiting 4 months now to release my own Forsworn mod (@Delzaron's request) so I can resolve any conflicts with AFS

so the two can be played simultaneously. If it's going to be much longer, I'll finish and release my mod conflicts or not. And someone else can convert AFS and work out

the conflicts themselves. Not trying to rush anything, but 4 months is long enough, and next month is my personal deadline. I'm really hopeful he can finish AFS by then

so I can finish the conversion (a final ESP) and release them together.

Trykz

:O another Forsworn mod? I saw your thread but I thought that was way further away. Well you got me hyped now, I'll be looking forward to it! :)

3 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

:O another Forsworn mod? I saw your thread but I thought that was way further away. Well you got me hyped now, I'll be looking forward to it! :)

The Vale of Tranquility world space is about 75% finished. The Shaman book and questline are about 85% complete. Just a few spells and some potions/ingredients to create and add.

I started on the Forager and Warlord components, but those will come in later updates. The Mine home is moved into the Vale, and I just need to repair the broken links caused by moving

it for MHIYH to function properly again. The prison is also moved into the Vale, but it's pretty basic at the moment. I'll be adding a Forsworn guard faction to give the prison actual vanilla style

functionality. The current plan is for the Warlords to manage and run the prison, and their questline to play into that. There are multiple Nord prisoners and Forsworn guards already in place

with fully scheduled packaging for work and sleep. I'm hoping to release the Shaman component before Halloween, the Forager component around Christmas, and the Warlord component

sometime after New Years. I also have one final thing planned for mid-2022: A fully functional female BriarHeart race mod. The race is already built and functional, but I'm holding it back until

after Arbitrary Forsworn is complete, so it will be a better fit to cap off the series, with it's own Arbitrary Forsworn questline and assets, among other things.

Take note: my mod is NOT a SexLab mod. But it plays extremely well into AFS for that functionality. It's 5 companions are also fully functional, complete with marriage options. However, it

makes a LOT of edits to many of the same cells that AFS does. Which is why I've slowed work on it, and held off releasing it. As noted earlier, I already have AFS' assets converted to SSE

(including the more recently added stuff). But a final ESP is the only thing that can allow me to release my mod with full AFS compatibility. Which is certainly preferable.

I made some pretty heavy modifications to the current 2.2SE conversion of AFS. Fixed a lot of navmesh issues that turned out to be the root cause of many of AFS' quest problems. As well as

a TON of dialogue edits. But AFS 2.2SE is FAR less complete than the more current versions Delzaron has since released, so I dropped working on it. If Del finishes this one up before I finish

Arbitrary, I'll do a full compatibility conversion and release them together.

Trykz

18 minutes ago, Trykz said:

The Vale of Tranquility world space is about 75% finished. The Shaman book and questline are about 85% complete. Just a few spells and some potions/ingredients to create and add.

I started on the Forager and Warlord components, but those will come in later updates. The Mine home is moved into the Vale, and I just need to repair the broken links caused by moving

it for MHIYH to function properly again. The prison is also moved into the Vale, but it's pretty basic at the moment. I'll be adding a Forsworn guard faction to give the prison actual vanilla style

functionality. The current plan is for the Warlords to manage and run the prison, and their questline to play into that. There are multiple Nord prisoners and Forsworn guards already in place

with fully scheduled packaging for work and sleep. I'm hoping to release the Shaman component before Halloween, the Forager component around Christmas, and the Warlord component

sometime after New Years. I also have one final thing planned for mid-2022: A fully functional female BriarHeart race mod. The race is already built and functional, but I'm holding it back until

after Arbitrary Forsworn is complete, so it will be a better fit to cap off the series, with it's own Arbitrary Forsworn questline and assets, among other things.

Take note: my mod is NOT a SexLab mod. But it plays extremely well into AFS for that functionality. It's 5 companions are also fully functional, complete with marriage options. However, it

makes a LOT of edits to many of the same cells that AFS does. Which is why I've slowed work on it, and held off releasing it. As noted earlier, I already have AFS' assets converted to SSE

(including the more recently added stuff). But a final ESP is the only thing that can allow me to release my mod with full AFS compatibility. Which is certainly preferable.

I made some pretty heavy modifications to the current 2.2SE conversion of AFS. Fixed a lot of navmesh issues that turned out to be the root cause of many of AFS' quest problems. As well as

a TON of dialogue edits. But AFS 2.2SE is FAR less complete than the more current versions Delzaron has since released, so I dropped working on it. If Del finishes this one up before I finish

Arbitrary, I'll do a full compatibility conversion and release them together.

Trykz

Sounds really interesting, out of all the factions forsowrn are probably the most interesting! :)

17 hours ago, fantasmotico99 said:

Man i want so bad to finish this mod but everytime i reach the "shaman trial" things go bad... i guess i'll just need to wait. Either way this mod is by far one of the best that i know! 

I still have lot of things to do about AFS.

The remaining bigs things to do are :

- the final battle

- the small world rebuilding

- Ravena quest

- the repeteable missions

I don't think I'll finish the mod for the next update.

For the 0.6 version, this is what I done for now (I mod one of two afternoon per week, in the week end)

AFS0.6
New SEQ file
AFS4Qwar1 : ennemy spot moved to avoid problem passing the river
AFS4QWar1_MarkarthSoldierBoss : added a midding setstageondeathscript for 40-> 50, and WIcleanbodyscript
AFS4Qwar1 : added a missing script at end of Armin first dialogue. 0-> 10
AFS4Hagraven : simplify package : Moira will follow player.
LostOupost : added a fire camp and some choppedwood sieges.
AFS5oldgods1 : fix a Badycia dialogue
AFS4Primal : added a hook script : make in commentary the wait and setstage lines.
AFS4Primal : added debug lines to Ethrane if hook causes problems in quest progression
AFS5Begin : setstage 30->40
AFS5Reach1 : added afs5reach2 start()
AFS5Oldgods1 : repair the scene
AFS5Oldgods2 : sexscene changed to kiss
AFS5OldGods2 : fix RRH and Jainy bool script
Added a globalvariable : AFS2_BrothelGirlsSaved
Moira : added a package to send her to HagRock Redoubt since Ravena is dead.
AFS2War_OldHroldan : fixed objectives, make the second path more clear.
AFS5Reach2 : heavy bugged. Alias Vulkos fixed.
New face texture for Arachne
Alternative falmer armor for Arachne
Arachne den spiders and chaurus changed, and received new faction.
AFS5War_Mines : player added to faction AFSArachnePetFaction
AFS2ShamanCeremony : added a trigger without precondition to setstage 130
AFS5Reach3 : completing scripts
AFS5reach3Moira : completing her scene, adding script line to make FancyMoira Hostile
AFS5Reach3Katalia : completing a script
AFS5Reach3 side quests now have 70 as priority.
AFS5Reach3 : scene 1 packaged. Scene 2 set interruptible.
HuntingWorld : some improvements
AFS2SideQuestArachne : simplified the get rumors phase
Ygride is now leveled, 14 to 100
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : brothel door setopen when quest completed.
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : new interior, simplifications of ennemies NPCs, and quest improvements.
AFS2SideQuestBrenus : option to have sex with Genserie
Sicambres outpost turned into a watch post, sacred stone is no more a door.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a no sex option
AFS2SideQuestCyrodiil : Jainy forcegreet package supressed. A dial line is added for player.
Nera Fausta is now Solitude citizen.
Nera Fausta moved to the Winking skeever, in Solitude.
Nera Fausta now have a sandbox package : she'll return to the Winking skeever once her quest is done.
AFS2SideQuestPrincessWolves : add a followplayer package to Genserie stages 70-90
Shaman headgear leveled list : chance none set to 0 : all shamans will get a deer skull headgear
A small face change for Jainy
new quest : AFS2SideQuestEthraneHunt.
Completing AFS5Reach3 quest, and send back plauer and girls to Nirn for the last quest.