Hey Delzaron... I'd like to try and make a little tweak to your mod but would also like to ask you if you think it's possible or even if it's in your plans to do something like that. What I would like is to create special factions for beasts involved in the mod so that all animal actors involved in quests are neutral towards the player and don't aggro or flee, but other animals behave normally. Want to do this because I also use Hunterborn and it makes no sense to slaughter animals that don't even run away... Do you think it's possible? Or make no changes at all to game factions and races, and just use a spell to add a permanent/timed effect to pacify those npcs or any animal that we needded/wanted to calm in the process of playing the mod?

On 4/28/2021 at 6:27 PM, jpee1965 said:

Jumping on this SUPER late... how much content is there with the current version for  male play through?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the quests are now playable as male.

There is also a briarhearth path instead of hagravn/koldun/primal paths for females.

On 4/28/2021 at 6:27 PM, petronius said:

Hey Delzaron... I'd like to try and make a little tweak to your mod but would also like to ask you if you think it's possible or even if it's in your plans to do something like that. What I would like is to create special factions for beasts involved in the mod so that all animal actors involved in quests are neutral towards the player and don't aggro or flee, but other animals behave normally. Want to do this because I also use Hunterborn and it makes no sense to slaughter animals that don't even run away... Do you think it's possible? Or make no changes at all to game factions and races, and just use a spell to add a permanent/timed effect to pacify those npcs or any animal that we needded/wanted to calm in the process of playing the mod?

Beasts don't run ?

The ones in the hidden valle, sure, but the others ?

The AFS spells contain some spells which rally animals to you, like calm or tame

So, I really love the idea behind this mod. So I've bumped into problems with the AFSSybilOldGods quest. I'm using the 0.5bis edition.  I'm at Stage 80 -> Find and Kill the Priestess. So I go to Moss Mother Cavern and kill the priestess. At least I think that is the priestess I need to kill. There is nothing to loot other than some armor.  It doesn't progress. I go back to Phage, no recognition of killing the Priestess.  So I setstage 80. It progresses through but then gets ugly. I talk to the Briarheart in charge (Sigorn, I believe?). Can't get it to progress. I do have the Heart of Dibella quest active (via Dibella Sisterhood).  So I talk with Sigorn, he tells me to get the key. I unlock the cell and only get the "I'm here to rescue you dialogue". Fjotra does not follow.  So I setstage 90 and it just gets buggy from there. I get to the ceremony where Gaelle gets beheaded.  But the scene seems to be missing something. I also don't remember being presented with any options of Fjotra's options  (w/ animals or just forsworn).    Any advice to get this to work right?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, jsgiii74 said:

So, I really love the idea behind this mod. So I've bumped into problems with the AFSSybilOldGods quest. I'm using the 0.5bis edition.  I'm at Stage 80 -> Find and Kill the Priestess. So I go to Moss Mother Cavern and kill the priestess. At least I think that is the priestess I need to kill. There is nothing to loot other than some armor.  It doesn't progress. I go back to Phage, no recognition of killing the Priestess.  So I setstage 80. It progresses through but then gets ugly. I talk to the Briarheart in charge (Sigorn, I believe?). Can't get it to progress. I do have the Heart of Dibella quest active (via Dibella Sisterhood).  So I talk with Sigorn, he tells me to get the key. I unlock the cell and only get the "I'm here to rescue you dialogue". Fjotra does not follow.  So I setstage 90 and it just gets buggy from there. I get to the ceremony where Gaelle gets beheaded.  But the scene seems to be missing something. I also don't remember being presented with any options of Fjotra's options  (w/ animals or just forsworn).    Any advice to get this to work right?

Thanks.

Then script on the priestess actor base, maybe...

Yes, there is the vanilla sybil related quest condition.

Options are before : talk to Phage or Kartimandua. Pahe proposes blood, Kartimandua proposes sex.

29 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Then script on the priestess actor base, maybe...

Yes, there is the vanilla sybil related quest condition.

Options are before : talk to Phage or Kartimandua. Pahe proposes blood, Kartimandua proposes sex.

So yeah. I made sure I went to Karthwasten and talk with the Sybil's father. Told him to stay put. Then I went to Markarth's Temple of Dibella, and got the confirmation that I successfully infiltrated (the quest marker was was "talk with Anwen"). I then made sure I went to  Armin. We talked again about the Sybil. He tells me I should talk to the shamans. Especially Phage and Kartimandua. 

So I go chat with Kartimandua. And she says, "Sorry no idea. You should talk to the Hagravens, Badycia, Karimandua. . .or Phage if you're brave enough."  Seems strange that she is the one I need to talk to.  So on a whim, I go talk to Thusnelda.  She's the one that offers to help me by telling me to let the Sybil pledge her soul to the Old gods with the wildlife.  She asks me for some spriggan sap and the Sybil.  It does advance but the next objective says "Find and Kill the Priestess" with the Journal heading "I agree to Phage terms. I need to collect the heart of a priestess for the payment first."  I go to the Moss Mother Cavern, same issue. There is no heart to collect from the Priestess in the Cavern.   

1 hour ago, jsgiii74 said:

So yeah. I made sure I went to Karthwasten and talk with the Sybil's father. Told him to stay put. Then I went to Markarth's Temple of Dibella, and got the confirmation that I successfully infiltrated (the quest marker was was "talk with Anwen"). I then made sure I went to  Armin. We talked again about the Sybil. He tells me I should talk to the shamans. Especially Phage and Kartimandua. 

So I go chat with Kartimandua. And she says, "Sorry no idea. You should talk to the Hagravens, Badycia, Karimandua. . .or Phage if you're brave enough."  Seems strange that she is the one I need to talk to.  So on a whim, I go talk to Thusnelda.  She's the one that offers to help me by telling me to let the Sybil pledge her soul to the Old gods with the wildlife.  She asks me for some spriggan sap and the Sybil.  It does advance but the next objective says "Find and Kill the Priestess" with the Journal heading "I agree to Phage terms. I need to collect the heart of a priestess for the payment first."  I go to the Moss Mother Cavern, same issue. There is no heart to collect from the Priestess in the Cavern.   

if I remember, after stage 60 or 70, stages 100 to 200 are related to phage only, 210 to 400 for thusnelda.

You need to get the vanilla sybil quest of course.

The priestess ust have a script on her to recoeder her death and make the quest progress. Surely a stage mistake here.

Hey, is there an SE version of this? I found AFS_2.2_test1SE but I don't know how far behind that is in terms of changes and would love to try out the mod on SE :)

3 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

Hey, is there an SE version of this? I found AFS_2.2_test1SE but I don't know how far behind that is in terms of changes and would love to try out the mod on SE :)

I don't do the SSE conversions, and I do'nt manage them.

And the mod is not finished. Ask Nomkaz if he wish to convert something.

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, MaximusApp said:

Tbh the main draw of these mods are how disturbing they are, I really like the atmosphere and how creepy some of the quests are.

12 hours ago, stafilo3 said:

Disturbing... I think the limits to my imagination stretched up a little and I thought it wasn't possible anymore... ?

It's because just pron and sex is not fun enough for me...

https://i.imgur.com/ca0xIsW.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I have no idea what is going on but no matter what i try i cannot get past Shaman Ceremony it just breaks right away. I wait until everyone gathers but once they get into their place nothing happens after not even dialogue. I turned off every mod i can other than key mods yet it still breaks so is there a command to skip this part or anyway to fix it?

Edited by Stealthfroob
39 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

I have no idea what is going on but no matter what i try i cannot get past Shaman Ceremony it just breaks right away. I wait until everyone gathers but once they get into their place nothing happens after not even dialogue. I turned off every mod i can other than key mods yet it still breaks so is there a command to skip this part or anyway to fix it?

The most recent recent version have the spawing spot of Ehtrane and cie moved.

You never saw them coming ? (they're coming from your back)

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kxenxo said:

When Katalia's brother says that he will guide our character to one of the Forsworn chief the game crash after he put us the blinfold

i'm having trouble exactly with this part 

Part 1 : Meeting a forsworn, and be accepted by them.
- Hired by the East Empire Company, you will have the occasion to save the life of a cute Forsworn, Katalia (let her be killed abort the mod).
- You will be tested by an another forsworn (Gleba). He will give you two tasks. After, you will blindfolded (just a moveto script for now) and presented to a forsworn leader.

Last one, when i get blinfolded the game just crashes. ¿What can i do? ?

EDIT: There's a way that i can just jump this mission? so i can continue with this mod 

Edited by kxenxo
5 minutes ago, kxenxo said:

i'm having trouble exactly with this part 

Part 1 : Meeting a forsworn, and be accepted by them.
- Hired by the East Empire Company, you will have the occasion to save the life of a cute Forsworn, Katalia (let her be killed abort the mod).
- You will be tested by an another forsworn (Gleba). He will give you two tasks. After, you will blindfolded (just a moveto script for now) and presented to a forsworn leader.

Last one, when i get blinfolded the game just crashes. ¿What can i do? ?

EDIT: There's a way that i can just jump this mission? so i can continue with this mod 

check your skeleton. I guess you face a problem with the npcs nearby who wear the topless forsworn outfit, or the hagraven outfit.

28 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

check your skeleton. I guess you face a problem with the npcs nearby who wear the topless forsworn outfit, or the hagraven outfit.

i had XP32 Maximun Skeleton and a CBBE body 

Edited by kxenxo
36 minutes ago, kxenxo said:

i had XP32 Maximun Skeleton and a CBBE body 

25 minutes ago, kxenxo said:

btw, i installed 1115991760_AFSredone0.5bis.zip , and Patch for Rustic Forsworn i need other Patch or...?

image.png.4489a5628450b614afdb63a61a5646ad.png

That should work. It's the case for me...

2 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

That should work. It's the case for me...

and what's the problem? its no whit the oufits 'cause i prove the Hargraven and the Topless one and nothing happens. Seems like the problem comes with some place when i get blinfolded and the scenario changes