On 1/25/2021 at 5:48 AM, mircislav said:

Try combo of "completeallobjectives" and "setstage" - I'm using this for all quests as solution for advancing trough stages. But, there are few quest that can not be resolved with anything...

im gonna try that to resolve the quest that im stuck. Hopefully i won't get anymore bugs. But i would like to know if the problems that i have, is in anyway related to other mods, perharbs is the load order? idk...

5 hours ago, fantasmotico99 said:

and well it just doesn't work for me :c 

Another method: if others NPC are just looking at you (or at each other), press E (to talk) and than TAB (to exit the talk) to one of them (or to booth) - this can initialize the needed conversation or trigger the next stage or action...

You can do the E and TAB combo two or three times - can't mess anything really, and take your time playing the mod - it's really good mod, at least for me...

The downside is that you really must replay this mod few times to learn all the "messed" parts - now I am going trough my 10th replay and I still enjoy it...

Katalia seems to be broken in my game.  She went to their home cave and then proceeded to use the grinding stone forever.  I got to the ceremony and she was there, but now she is just sitting on the ground indefinitely.  I can take her revenge quest, but then she keeps sitting.  I've tried resetting ai, disabling, etc but she goes right back to whatever she was doing(grindstone, sitting on ground).  I tried moving her away with the console but she goes right back.  Any ideas?

8 hours ago, fantasmotico99 said:

MY GOD IT WORKED!!! 
Thank you ❤️ 

The problem is the scene. I do'nt know why, but Ehtrane seems blocked at stage 60...

14 hours ago, frisbeekid said:

Katalia seems to be broken in my game.  She went to their home cave and then proceeded to use the grinding stone forever.  I got to the ceremony and she was there, but now she is just sitting on the ground indefinitely.  I can take her revenge quest, but then she keeps sitting.  I've tried resetting ai, disabling, etc but she goes right back to whatever she was doing(grindstone, sitting on ground).  I tried moving her away with the console but she goes right back.  Any ideas?

She just have a sandbox package... so, yep, she's grinding stone. Her hobby, i guess.

4 hours ago, mircislav said:

Just continue playing the game, she will eventually move her ass... Grinding stone is her default place.

When I'll redo the small world, makeing them meditate near a water fall or reading books will be better occupations for her.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

When I'll redo the small world

If I may suggest, you should really make up your mind about the whole mod (about sex scenes and why censoring some of them). In current state, some quests does not make sense being censored, this is adult mod after all, or maybe I am wrong?

2 hours ago, mircislav said:

If I may suggest, you should really make up your mind about the whole mod (about sex scenes and why censoring some of them). In current state, some quests does not make sense being censored, this is adult mod after all, or maybe I am wrong?

In fact, I agree... I'll try to make it choosable by dialogue (i made some changes in shaman ceremony for the last spirit trial, i hope to do the same for the lesson with Ethrane).

But i still need to redone some things. For example, Katalia is not an easy girl... it's an hard experience for a virgin to lay a wolf for her first time, and it have no sense for this character. No way she'll sleep with Braith also...  Moira is worse, she'll never sleep with anybody.

Some sex scenes in the main story were kept, but are optionnal (the old troll for example). Thbe side quest sex scenes are kept as they are for now (changes are needed). Also, the primal shaman sex scenes are all keeped.

1 hour ago, Delzaron said:

I'm trying to put the Ethrane and player sex scenew with wolf in the same scene, with time delays of 60 seconds for each...

do you know if there a way to do it better ?

edit : i find a simplier way : another wolf.

And more, now the quest manage player as male ! (no wolf, you just bang ethrane)

As I see it, Shaman Ceremony is the quest which need a lot of tweaking. Right now it's all messed (no offense, I am no moder, just stating my opinions). Also, quests which Armin gives are somehow broken (can't talk to him. no advancing is stages etc). Thank you for your willingness to redevelop this mod. Best regards.

6 hours ago, mircislav said:

As I see it, Shaman Ceremony is the quest which need a lot of tweaking. Right now it's all messed (no offense, I am no moder, just stating my opinions). Also, quests which Armin gives are somehow broken (can't talk to him. no advancing is stages etc). Thank you for your willingness to redevelop this mod. Best regards.

I added some stuff in shaman ceremony quest (simplified trial with the huntress, a question serie and a sacrifice for the spirit).

About the actors travelling problem, the best way is to place them at the beginning of the quest, and with a function to check if they are all here, and teleport them if necessary.

What problems with Armin quests ?

10 hours ago, Delzaron said:

What problems with Armin quests ?

I think it's AFS2BeginArmin - talk to Armin (or AFS3???) when you told him mercenaries are killed (quest with Katalia) - at the end of conversation, he told you that other three shaman candidates started the ways trial and you should too and there conversation ends with exclamation mark over his head like you have never talked to him and no advancing in quest stage... THE JOURNAL LOG IS "THE FIRST MOVE". When I set next stage in console I got info that I should meet peoples in  Old Hroldan and to steal some Markarth guards uniforms - I don't even know the name of the quest - after that things get messed up...

enb 2021_02_01 17_20_32_74.jpg

16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

edit : i find a simplier way : another wolf.

And more, now the quest manage player as male ! (no wolf, you just bang ethrane)

If not too late or impossible to do, might I suggest a threesome with ethrane and a wolf, instead of boring, happens every 5seconds, human x human? I'm sure there are MFC and FFC animations involving wolves in the popular animation packs that hardly ever see the light of day in any immersive way. MoreNastyCritters I know for sure have (Canine) MFC animations, it seems Billy and Anubs have FFC with dogs and wolves too.

Nice to see one of your masterpieces getting updated ^^, keep up the good work xD and thanks!

English is not my main language.

5 hours ago, yagonew said:

If not too late or impossible to do, might I suggest a threesome with ethrane and a wolf, instead of boring, happens every 5seconds, human x human? I'm sure there are MFC and FFC animations involving wolves in the popular animation packs that hardly ever see the light of day in any immersive way. MoreNastyCritters I know for sure have (Canine) MFC animations, it seems Billy and Anubs have FFC with dogs and wolves too.

Nice to see one of your masterpieces getting updated ^^, keep up the good work xD and thanks!

English is not my main language.

there is an anim for that ? (FFM and FMM, with one of the M as wolf ?)

I also wish to modify the Nera's quest.... making it more fun than wearing her junk and talking to people. Ideas are welcomed (note : it must stay a simple quest... i don't want de develop a Ravena bis)

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

there is an anim for that ? (FFM and FMM, with one of the M as wolf ?)

I also wish to modify the Nera's quest.... making it more fun than wearing her junk and talking to people. Ideas are welcomed (note : it must stay a simple quest... i don't want de develop a Ravena bis)

There sure is, just MoreNastyCritters has 3 Male x Female x Dog/Wolf, Anubs has 1 (probably more made a new save and activated everything before matchmaking a scene, didn't have time to run SLATE and properly tag stuff). Billy SLAL and Anubs SLAL both have 1 Female x Female x dog/wolf (again probably more).