There are ressources for Fiends !

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90096

In part 5, I decided player will need Ravena dead to rally the Hag Rock redoubt forsworns... so, yes, Ravena side quest will be back ! (but shorter : it will stop at the entry of hag rock redoubt, when she'll not need you anymore). I'll save what Aqqh done, and rebuilt the rest.

I'll keep the antagonism between Ravena and Phage... so Ravena death will b e a necessity.

I'll rename Rathi to Uurad (more pictish name) and make him an ambitious and opportunist your chief... so, he's waiting his time to take the lead of the redoubt. He serves under Ravena command (in theory, Drascua commands the redoubt, but she's mad... Ravena will be Drascua's apprentice).

I tried playing through the Ravena quests but I couldn't get it to work in the orc stronghold.  The scene in the apothecary, the shaman didn't acknowledge that I had found the chicken egg and then didn't have any dialogue anymore, just had generic responses when I tried to talk to her.

19 hours ago, CharlieFoxxx said:

will this be getting an update to SSE?

I hope !

10 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I tried playing through the Ravena quests but I couldn't get it to work in the orc stronghold.  The scene in the apothecary, the shaman didn't acknowledge that I had found the chicken egg and then didn't have any dialogue anymore, just had generic responses when I tried to talk to her.

I know. The quest was built by Aqqh. I never suceeded to understand how he structurated it, so...

Scene in Apothecary ? Bothela ?

22 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I know. The quest was built by Aqqh. I never suceeded to understand how he structurated it, so...

Scene in Apothecary ? Bothela ?

No, the orc's little alchemy room.  She called it an apothecary.  :)

I've started a new character and am going through it again, this time taking notes of bugs along the way.  Should be able to get through it in a day or two, then I'll send you the notes.  

44 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

No, the orc's little alchemy room.  She called it an apothecary.  :)

I've started a new character and am going through it again, this time taking notes of bugs along the way.  Should be able to get through it in a day or two, then I'll send you the notes.  

Thanks, it will help a lot.

As asked by several peoples, I'll remake the ceremony to censure it (the wolf sex). I need to find a good idea for a shamanic ceremony... (we have the lights, the drums... maybe some drugs consumption and a small travel in another realm ?)

On 5/11/2020 at 7:09 PM, Delzaron said:

Thanks, it will help a lot.

As asked by several peoples, I'll remake the ceremony to censure it (the wolf sex). I need to find a good idea for a shamanic ceremony... (we have the lights, the drums... maybe some drugs consumption and a small travel in another realm ?)

I suppose that the wolf sex doesn't make sense for all the initiates since they aren't all Primal.  You could keep the sex in though, just use a few Forsworn men doing their spiritual duty.  :D

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I suppose that the wolf sex doesn't make sense for all the initiates since they aren't all Primal.  You could keep the sex in though, just use a few Forsworn men doing their spiritual duty.  :D

I think about something else, like the realm of sanguine. A stuff about a rabbit, a small forest, a cave, and a sacred stone to pray.

More spiritual...

Does this mod interfere with the start of No One Escapes Cidhna Mine?  Something is preventing the guard from sending me to jail for murdering Eltrys, instead that something is giving me a 1000 gold fine and making him try to arrest me normally.  Its kinda annoying.  I can get around it by manually starting the quest.  If you're trying to delay them from doing that quest, there's got to be a better way to do it.

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Does this mod interfere with the start of No One Escapes Cidhna Mine?  Something is preventing the guard from sending me to jail for murdering Eltrys, instead that something is giving me a 1000 gold fine and making him try to arrest me normally.  Its kinda annoying.  I can get around it by manually starting the quest.  If you're trying to delay them from doing that quest, there's got to be a better way to do it.

I'll check, but it should not... there is a script at the end of escape cidhna, in madanach dialogue, but that's all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 7:19 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I noticed that the person you hang in the early part of the mod eventually is on the ground too.  So whatever is doing the hanging isn't permanent it seems.

yes. If you reload the cell, the scripot doesn't maintain the NPC hanged. It lay on the ground.

It's a script prior to Padma's work.

Here the changes for now.

new quest : AFS4SideQuestFrisson.
AFS5KoldunFrisson deleted
KolduInfestationspell replaced by KoldunSummonDarkYouthSpell
KoldunDecapitationSpell script modified
Rathi renamed Uurad, new face
new quest : AFS5War_Ravena
Ravena improved
AFS2Skirmish : reduce the sexscene, Yngride and Armin will leave. Yngride is against rape. Styr will not participate.
Yngride is no more naked !
AFS1Begin : restrictiona dded to innkeeper dialogue
Shaman outfit now have boots
AFS2SideQuestYngride : new condition to try to make the forcegreet after afs2Skirmish quest
AFS2NewShaman1Vulkos : mention where Phage lives.
AFS5War_blindcliff : new quest
AFS5War_Karthspire : in progress, will replace AFS3Couple
AFS5War_druadach : new quest
AFS5War_deepwood : beginned
AFS5SideQuestCidhna supressed
Some ruins and 2 houses added at old hroldan. Beware of incompatibilities !
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : add a death script to the guard.
AFS2SideQuestRaiders : bug fixing, simplifications, 2 new dialogues.
Whores wears prisoner clothes.
Little brothel is now a slave shack.
Whore girls will move to Old Hroldan and build a brothel here.
AFS4SideQuestVulkos : replace AFS4KoldunVulkos quest.
AFS3Begin : fix Katalia stage30 dialogue
AFS3Begin : the girls will run now. Conditions changes. obejctives added for Babdycia at stage 120.
Harsdan fort : buttons added inside the cellar
AFS3Begin : enlarge the trigger setstage 70 to 80
AFS3SideQuestLastWish : fixed sex scene actor number
AFS2SideQuestTroll : Yorik forcegreet package supressed
AFS2SideQuestCrodiil : Nera junk weight reduced to 50
AFS3BeginArmin : added a debug dialogue for stage10-20
AFS3BeginArmin : added a debug dialogue to Lill stage 150-160
AFS3WaysTrial : trial of knowledge : punishment (reduce life) added
AFS3WaysTrial : troll sex choice setstage 100 fixed to 99
AFS3WaysTrial : fix the faith trial triggers conditions
AFS4QBegin : fixed 20-30 and 50-100

I'm blocked in the part 5 of the mod... 3 weeks of failures...

I have an idea : adding Fiends as invocable creatures for Hagraven and briarheart.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90096

It sounds cool, but it need Dawnguard. What do you think about that ?

I made small quests for 4 redoubts, but I don't have ideas for involving orcs strongholds and other redoubts like Red Eagle or Deep wood ones.

I wish to rebuilt the new shaman 2 and shaman ceremony quest :  sex will be optionnal, more "dreamy".

AFS SE Conversion:

Many TGA's converted to DDS (mostly duplicate/useless files from facegen's I think, as well as LOD's)
ESP re-saved to form 44 in CK - This is certainly required for this mod, as it made many changes to the esp.
Mesh conversions (probably) - I ran them thru Nif Optimizer, I have no idea if it did anything, but it's a process I always do regardless.
Created bodyslide for Topless Forsworn Armor (3BA)

Comments for playthru so far:

Spoiler

Love that you moved Zenoby to Old Hroldan, much better place to meet her. Overall I think the way the story begins now is much better, and honestly makes more sense and help introduce the player to the 'area'.

Deirdre: Hello, are you Shae? I'm the one Zenoby hired, what's going on?
This entire scene makes little sense to me. Deirdre should be a guy imo (why would a woman be so willing to rape other women). If player is a woman, they should just rape the player (assuming she refuses to go along with them and continue the AFS quest) as punishment for being a 'poor sport' or whatever and before moving on, otherwise if player is male, they should beat the snot out of the player (maybe force him to watch a bit as they continue to rape the forsworn also).

In jail, Katalia has a sword equipped. Forsworn shaman has a dagger and armor, but Katalia and the player are naked? I didn't understand this before either. Did they rape us? Why are we naked? I get why Katalia is (since she was previously), but why the player? This is never really explained, and is twice as confusing now, since there are clothed prisoners in the other cells, why didn't they strip them? Or remove their weapons?

No emotions during dialogue (ie: in jail with Katalia, and she's smiling the entire time when telling the player about the guards saying they're going to be raped, and still smiling like she's your best friend when she's telling you that she's going to rip your eyes out). I won't mention this again, as I'm pretty sure the dialogue is like this throughout the entire mod (at least it use to be I think). But this should defnitely be altered.

Katalia's movement is completely broken in the jail. Navmesh or something, I have no idea. I was able to get her to finally get her stuff, but I had to unlock the cell door, afterwards she walked to the cell beside us and got stuck behind the door, when I closed/opened the door, she left the cell but then just stood there. I tp'd her over to the chests, she walked back towards the cell and suddenly had her stuff on and a message popped up stating that she threw me my stuff as well (which I had already taken from the chest). Afterwards, the fight went as planned I think, but then she just stood there and continued the usual speech about using the primal magic/stone to get out of the place. She wouldn't walk up to where the stone was, she stayed right where we killed all the guards (on the stairs).

Gleba is naked. Katalia had a bit of a hard time figuring out how to get to Gleba, but overall not a big deal.

Gleba still doesn't take the markarth shields from the player. I never understood why this never did happen. I would script that (honestly, imo - I'd just remove the whole 'get the markarth shields' bit tbh). Either that or remove the 'need' to get Kalydi, which personally I would prefer. But that's personal preference, and I'll explain why: I usually play a character who worships Dibella, so being forced to 'enslave' or 'kill' (which if the story hasn't changed, iirc, she dies any way later on even if you do save her), is hard to stomach for me. Also, when you consider that quite a few of the other mods I've encountered that deal with forsworn also tend to have ties to dibella as well (I don't know why they do, but they do) this mod is the only one I've used so far that actually has 'issues' with dibella, and it's contradictory, which is another reason why I think you should just make the player get the shields and leave the travelling sister out of it enitrely. Just my opoinion.

AFS1FollowKatalia (says to setstage 90 - there is no stage 90. Currently at 190, only stage left is 200???) Armin's body is invisible, he has no clothes/armor to wear either. He has a 'Female Briarheart' in his inventory? Which seems to be some type of armor... (I'm guessing this is suppose to be Vulkos's armor iirc, (the guy turned into a girl)'s armor... He can't equip it either. Equiping default d8d50 armor works, but pretty sure he should be a briarheart, didn't bother looking up how to do that atm. Kalydi isn't here...??? (She use to be in previous versions - she has a different name now though I think).

If I tp Kalydi to us, Gleba speaks to Armin like he should, and everything continues normally as previous versions, otherwise everyone just stands there (I'm guessing Kalydi is walking to us or is just standing up by the stone where I first spoke to Gleba still).

When "Meeting the Tribes" begins, Kalydi doesn't follow either, I tp'd her to us.

Initial conversation with Badycia wouldn't continue (near the end of the conversation) - I was forced to cancel out and re-initiate the conversation. If I waited for her to talk (not prematurely skipping to the next part of the dialogues) the conversation finished and I was able to drink the blood/eat the flesh and learn the spells from Katalia. I also tp'd Kalydi to us as well just after I initiated talking to Badycia again (I think she stayed up by the stone when we first tp'd in after I first moved her to me). If I remember correctl, in previous versions she automatically came with us here, and followed us to Babycia, not sure if that's why the conversation wouldn't finish or because I kept skipping thru the conversation, either way, this is how I was able to move forward from here.

That's all I did for tonight, I'll try to comment on what happens later if I get a chance to continue, which I likely will.

Edit: v0.1 is missing a bunch of meshes

Edit2:

Spoiler

K, so as previously mentioned, at least the Briarheart, Hagraven, Koldun, Primal and Spriggan meshes are all missing, I didn't see it mentioned anywhere, but perhaps I missed it - are we suppose to install v0.1 over 0.0 and leave them both installed? (ultimately this is what I did, I even left 2.3 installed as a 'backup' in case anything else was missing and let 0.0 and 0.1 ovewrite once I realized the obvious missing mesh issue. v0.1 even references different file locations as well for these meshes from previous versions, it's clear you were in the middle of messing around with this (I think moving them into the AFS folder instead), but they're pretty messed up. In the end I needed to build a patch to some of these armors while I was making a bunch of bodyslides for these so they could be used in the game (I altered all of them to allow for weighted armor). Particularly, the briarheart and the spriggan armor were completely messed up, I think the rest were mostly just a weighting issue because I was creating bodyslides for them and by default all these armors are unweighted. The only one I didn't get to so far was the primal one (I hadn't come across it yet in game).

After speaking with Amrin and setting Romula up with a new home in the valley, Romula still had her home set up where I first met her at the Sicambre outpost (maybe I finished that quest too soon!?!?) Either way, she shouldn't be there. I did notice one of her wolves going to where she's suppose to live now, but I only saw one wolf there, no idea where the other wolves are, Romula is here alone at the outpost.

After I get my heart back and need to bring Moira to Badycia, I use the teleport to sacred tree spell, but Moira didn't come with me when I teleported and had to tp her to me manually. Not sure how I was suppose to do that, pretty sure I did the same thing in the past and it worked fine.

The Shaman Ceremony is where I stopped and probably won't continue from here. This ceremony was a complete mess for me, I have no idea why either. The dialogue never moves forward, I'm often forced to save and reload the game just to get from sentence to sentence (I have no idea why). Waiting does literally nothing. In the end, I was forced to setstage 100 to get the wolves to show up otherwise I'd of waited/reloaded forever and getting no where.

This is where the mod completely breaks for me however. If played normally (as normal as I could using these 'hacks'), in the end, the ceremony finishes just fine, but no one leaves. The quest completes, and dialogue's for future quest begin, but everyone is locked into their packages and won't leave the tree. It makes no sense to me, the best I can think of is that the final scene never did 'finish' as I was forced to setstage 100. The quest is finished, so the packages aren't part of that - I'm pretty sure they're part of that final scene. I tried forcing a jump to stage 110 prior to everyone getting to the tree to avoid those packages ever loading to begin with, but there are still a few people locked in place and it's clear I won't get any further and I'm kind of tired of messing with it. After looking in the CK 'behind the scenes', I can't for the life of me figure out why everything is 'halting' the way it is, it literally makes no sense. I thought I was playing in a pretty solid modded game, but perhaps something is whacking the mod out, either way, moving forward is just a massive headache at this point. I never did alter the game during the play thru, only the armors and added an esl to handle those armor changes I made. All other 'conversion' steps I made were done prior to playing.

The last time I used this mod was with v2.3 and I converted it to SE with literally no hassle and it played great for as far as I played it (I think just shortly past getting the staff). So I'm unsure as to why I'm having such a hard time with v0.1, but clearly something isn't right and unfortunately I'm not sure if it's my mod setup or your latest release, considering you're in the middle of a 'rebuild' I'm under the assumption it has more to do with your mod tbh.

I know v2.3 was working great for me in SE, so I'll likely stick with that until you're able to move this forward a bit more. What changes I did see so far though I really liked and hope you keep working on this. Unfortunately I've allowed this mod to distract me too much already, so I'm forced to give up for now, but I hope that some of my comments help you out. I wouldn't be surprised though if I make another attempt again in a few weeks if I get bored though.

Keep up the good work! :)

Hi

This mod looks great!

but one question.

If I join the tribe in the questline, does it conflict with any forsworn related vanilla quests like "Clear the Forsworn from Kolskeggr Mine"?

Are the "vanilla forsworn" still hostile after joining?

On 6/8/2020 at 8:37 AM, blippyp said:

AFS SE Conversion:

Many TGA's converted to DDS (mostly duplicate/useless files from facegen's I think, as well as LOD's)
ESP re-saved to form 44 in CK - This is certainly required for this mod, as it made many changes to the esp.
Mesh conversions (probably) - I ran them thru Nif Optimizer, I have no idea if it did anything, but it's a process I always do regardless.

Reveal hidden contents

That's all I did for tonight, I'll try to comment on what happens later if I get a chance to continue, which I likely will.

Edit2:

Reveal hidden contents

Ok... still lot of work to do !

I'm redirecting the meshes in order to make the folders more clear.

37 minutes ago, a10g06 said:

Hi

This mod looks great!

but one question.

If I join the tribe in the questline, does it conflict with any forsworn related vanilla quests like "Clear the Forsworn from Kolskeggr Mine"?

Are the "vanilla forsworn" still hostile after joining?

I'm thinking about that question... do this quest before the mod for now.

For now, I kust made a small stuff who alow you to warm the forsworns and let them evacuate the place.

On 6/8/2020 at 8:37 AM, blippyp said:

AFS SE Conversion:

Hide contents

Love that you moved Zenoby to Old Hroldan, much better place to meet her. Overall I think the way the story begins now is much better, and honestly makes more sense and help introduce the player to the 'area'.

Deirdre: Hello, are you Shae? I'm the one Zenoby hired, what's going on?
This entire scene makes little sense to me. Deirdre should be a guy imo (why would a woman be so willing to rape other women). If player is a woman, they should just rape the player (assuming she refuses to go along with them and continue the AFS quest) as punishment for being a 'poor sport' or whatever and before moving on, otherwise if player is male, they should beat the snot out of the player (maybe force him to watch a bit as they continue to rape the forsworn also).

In jail, Katalia has a sword equipped. Forsworn shaman has a dagger and armor, but Katalia and the player are naked? I didn't understand this before either. Did they rape us? Why are we naked? I get why Katalia is (since she was previously), but why the player? This is never really explained, and is twice as confusing now, since there are clothed prisoners in the other cells, why didn't they strip them? Or remove their weapons?

No emotions during dialogue (ie: in jail with Katalia, and she's smiling the entire time when telling the player about the guards saying they're going to be raped, and still smiling like she's your best friend when she's telling you that she's going to rip your eyes out). I won't mention this again, as I'm pretty sure the dialogue is like this throughout the entire mod (at least it use to be I think). But this should defnitely be altered.

Katalia's movement is completely broken in the jail. Navmesh or something, I have no idea. I was able to get her to finally get her stuff, but I had to unlock the cell door, afterwards she walked to the cell beside us and got stuck behind the door, when I closed/opened the door, she left the cell but then just stood there. I tp'd her over to the chests, she walked back towards the cell and suddenly had her stuff on and a message popped up stating that she threw me my stuff as well (which I had already taken from the chest). Afterwards, the fight went as planned I think, but then she just stood there and continued the usual speech about using the primal magic/stone to get out of the place. She wouldn't walk up to where the stone was, she stayed right where we killed all the guards (on the stairs).

Gleba is naked. Katalia had a bit of a hard time figuring out how to get to Gleba, but overall not a big deal.

Gleba still doesn't take the markarth shields from the player. I never understood why this never did happen. I would script that (honestly, imo - I'd just remove the whole 'get the markarth shields' bit tbh). Either that or remove the 'need' to get Kalydi, which personally I would prefer. But that's personal preference, and I'll explain why: I usually play a character who worships Dibella, so being forced to 'enslave' or 'kill' (which if the story hasn't changed, iirc, she dies any way later on even if you do save her), is hard to stomach for me. Also, when you consider that quite a few of the other mods I've encountered that deal with forsworn also tend to have ties to dibella as well (I don't know why they do, but they do) this mod is the only one I've used so far that actually has 'issues' with dibella, and it's contradictory, which is another reason why I think you should just make the player get the shields and leave the travelling sister out of it enitrely. Just my opoinion.

AFS1FollowKatalia (says to setstage 90 - there is no stage 90. Currently at 190, only stage left is 200???) Armin's body is invisible, he has no clothes/armor to wear either. He has a 'Female Briarheart' in his inventory? Which seems to be some type of armor... (I'm guessing this is suppose to be Vulkos's armor iirc, (the guy turned into a girl)'s armor... He can't equip it either. Equiping default d8d50 armor works, but pretty sure he should be a briarheart, didn't bother looking up how to do that atm. Kalydi isn't here...??? (She use to be in previous versions - she has a different name now though I think).

If I tp Kalydi to us, Gleba speaks to Armin like he should, and everything continues normally as previous versions, otherwise everyone just stands there (I'm guessing Kalydi is walking to us or is just standing up by the stone where I first spoke to Gleba still).

When "Meeting the Tribes" begins, Kalydi doesn't follow either, I tp'd her to us.

Initial conversation with Badycia wouldn't continue (near the end of the conversation) - I was forced to cancel out and re-initiate the conversation. If I waited for her to talk (not prematurely skipping to the next part of the dialogues) the conversation finished and I was able to drink the blood/eat the flesh and learn the spells from Katalia. I also tp'd Kalydi to us as well just after I initiated talking to Badycia again (I think she stayed up by the stone when we first tp'd in after I first moved her to me). If I remember correctl, in previous versions she automatically came with us here, and followed us to Babycia, not sure if that's why the conversation wouldn't finish or because I kept skipping thru the conversation, either way, this is how I was able to move forward from here.

Edit2:

Reveal hidden contents

I set Anger 60 in Katalia first dialogues.

Noted for Kat sword and Gleba clothes !

I'll movie the outpost where is Gleba is on the other side of the river, in place of a troll den.

I made a Briarheart armor for both sex. At a time of the story, player, even female, will get her hearth removed.

And I plan to rebuild the Briarheart path.

No, I don't plan to make the player Brenus's wife.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Ok... still lot of work to do !

I'm redirecting the meshes in order to make the folders more clear. 

I set Anger 60 in Katalia first dialogues.

Noted for Kat sword and Gleba clothes !

I'll movie the outpost where is Gleba is on the other side of the river, in place of a troll den.

I made a Briarheart armor for both sex. At a time of the story, player, even female, will get her hearth removed.

And I plan to rebuild the Briarheart path.

No, I don't plan to make the player Brenus's wife.

Ya, I assumed as much about the armor, which is why in the bodyslides I made I kept with the theme you seemed to be going with (moving them into the afs\armor folder), but the textures aren't following that same path (since you made no obvious change of that yet), but clearly if you're going this route, I'm guessing you're moving the textures as well. Either way, it's an easy change if that's your end-game plan.

Just keep it in mind about the emotion in the dialogues, I'm sure that will be an on-going issue until you never finish this mod...  haha

In hind sight, I wouldn't move Gleba at all. It's a great place where it is and honestly, there are way bigger issues to dig into imo and I wrote that at the very start, before I ran into some much bigger issues. Plus I'd really hate to see you move that location. Just my opinion.

Ya, the briarheart armor was driving me nuts for conversion. I'm not sure why but I couldn't get her to accept the 'skin' on the new armor, but the briarheart and sticks were showing up fine - but the 'wound area' just wasn't working for some reason, I even rebuilt it completely, I'm not sure why it's acting like that - This might be a difference between LE and SE, I'll keep looking into that myself I'm sure.

Are you against getting help on this mod at all? Especially the dialogue? I find the fact that they don't speak very good english actually endearing (reminds me of the pagan's in Thief 3), but at times things clearly aren't worded correctly - I'm guessing english isn't your primary language, which is why I ask. It's a lot of work to redo it, but I might be willing to give it a rewrite if you're up to letting me. I'm certainly no expert at Skyrim modding, but I definitely have some skills, I'm a programmer and can obviously produce things like bodyslides and stuff (I'm also finally trying to learn blender as well, so making custom armor/weapons/objects, etc.. might not be that far fetched either in the future.)

I'm not offering to go full tilt on this by any means or making any solid promises, but if you're open to collaboration/assistance, I'll certainly pass on anything I do to modify the mod and you're welcome to use/modify/abuse it however you wish... haha

Having some issues, the mod was working fine until I get to the part where I begin the ceremony to become a Shaman at which point I get to the tree to start the ceremony and get sat down and I lose control of my character nothing happens, I just sit there, no dialogue happens, nothing starts just my self and the 5 NPC's just stare at the tree, I let it run like that for over 10-15 mins and nothing changed. I use the debug suggestion to wait for an hour to make sure every one is there, and no one else shows up and nothing still happens, I then leave and reload the game. I get some dialogue, not a direct quote but as much as I can remember "Yes if she wishes to replace me, now candidates be quite" then nothing further and once my game is fully loaded I get my cross hair back, and compass, I am not able to move, or talk to any one. I haven't really done much on the Werewolf option instead of the shaman path so I don't know if there is a similar issue there. I have tried both the censored option and non censor option given, have done the quest short cut to not do the animal sex demonstration, and have done it as well and still the same affect of nothing happening once I get to the tree and get sat down for the ceremony. I did use a mod manager Vortex to download the mod as I am not comfortable with manual installation of mods yet and as I said up until this point I have had no issues out side of some CTDing but that is normal for me  I use Loot to set up my load order, I run FNIS, I have all the required mods, non of the mods that conflict that are listed on the AFS page, I have some of the recommended mods, Sexlab stories, and Untammed and all their requirements. I used TES5Edit as well. 

its a waste of time. The mod can only be played using console commands all the way through even then it fcks up.. the part (rollon the dane ) is trying to get past needs setstage afs2shamanceremony stage 100 if i remember .(Im trying the suposed fixed version redone) .Shame as it realy did look a good mod from the skyrim original inhabitants but is just a clunky mess were by the dudes just adding stuff and not fixing placement markers to get the dialogue/events to kick off..i dont want to knock u on a good efort but jesus christ its a chore to play ps how the fck do i eat people