Six Breasted HDT enabled Body (Bodyslide compatible)

MrCasual

• 2 weeks later...

I have been trying to get this mod to work but no luck I have chshc bbp body mod installed. When in game the six breasts mod dose not seem to be installed. I check mark the box I could not find the body shape in the presets of bodyslide 2 mod. Could somebody please help me

I have been trying to get this mod to work but no luck I have chshc bbp body mod installed. When in game the six breasts mod dose not seem to be installed. I check mark the box I could not find the body shape in the presets of bodyslide 2 mod. Could somebody please help me

Well it's an hdt body, and you are trying to get it to work with a non hdt body...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is this the next step? :P

attachicon.gifdiana.jpg

HA HA HA Loud laugh, you know actually who is that? :lol: 

it is *goddess diana in the bible* and that are not a tits the you see there. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

there are *the torso of the statue covers a wreath of bull testicles*. :P 

but here you can learn something. ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=goddess+diana&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIptjXut6_yAIVA45yCh3PBgVL#tbm=isch&q=goddess+diana+in+the+bible

attachicon.gifdiana.jpg

it is *goddess diana in the bible* and that are not a tits the you see there. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

https://www.google.de/search?q=goddess+diana&biw=1280&bih=637&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIptjXut6_yAIVA45yCh3PBgVL#tbm=isch&q=goddess+diana+in+the+bible

Really!?... I thought I remember being told a while back in school that they were tits.. WOOPS, I guess my teacher was wrong, lol.

attachicon.gifdiana.jpg

Really!?... I thought I remember being told a while back in school that they were tits.. WOOPS, I guess my teacher was wrong, lol.

Oh man, then should your teacher once again go to school. gefuehle_0129.gif

edit: Sorry this page is in German, but with the Google translator it should not be a problem.

http://www.schlangengesang.de/archiv/12.htm

attachicon.gifdiana.jpg

Oh man, then should your teacher once again go to school. gefuehle_0129.gif

edit: Sorry this page is in German, but with the Google translator it should not be a problem.

http://www.schlangengesang.de/archiv/12.htm

Well... I do live in the US.. and our educational system isn't EXACTLY the best, as I'm sure you heard, so, lol...

• 2 months later...

I made 4 boobs with the CBBE HDT Body in bodyslide, 6 is too glitchy

Nice job, feel free to share it! lol :)

ok,  i'm not a master of bodyslide so you have to do some things

1-  Copy & paste in bodyslide folder

2-  Build the body with my preset

3-  Go to Data / Meshes / armor / 4 Tits,  rename 4 Tits_0.nif and Tits_1.nif to sixtitties_0.nif and sixtitties_1.nif

4-  replace the original files

attachicon.gifBodySlide.rar

attachicon.gif4_TITS_Bodyslide.jpgattachicon.gifx_RIA_4_TITS.jpg

Which files shall I replace? Where are thease original files you speak off?

3-  Go to Data / Meshes / armor / 4 Tits,  rename 4 Tits_0.nif and Tits_1.nif to sixtitties_0.nif and sixtitties_1.nif

the Six Breasted Mod is required, this is just a replacer

it finally happened....  :blush:

Edit: oh, its just an equipable bodysuit? I had hoped since you said it was bodyslide I could change other outfits to use this body, I wonder if that is possible? 

Either way, it's a good thing  :sleepy:

Second edit: spelling fix 

You can copy the files and rename them femalbody_o/1 and replace them. That gives you a torso with multible tits.

the Six Breasted Mod is required, this is just a replacer

Are all the six breasts supposed to be like the org. 4 tits file? Also, I did replace the org. sixtitties armor nifs, but my chars torso went invisible! Any other files I should replace? 

Could any of you pros out there make a file tat gave your char 8 breasts with the breast size of the file that between3and26characters made. 2 files so that I can replace my femalebody_0 and femalebody_1. Or just copy the two .nifs you use for your working edited sixtitties. If you have 5 minutes to spare for and old beggar. *Gives 1 septim pleaaaaase!?

Could any of you pros out there make a file tat gave your char 8 breasts with the breast size of the file that between3and26characters made. 2 files so that I can replace my femalebody_0 and femalebody_1. Or just copy the two .nifs you use for your working edited sixtitties. If you have 5 minutes to spare for and old beggar. *Gives 1 septim pleaaaaase!?

I have made 4 boobs because 6 or more is too glitchy, and you want 8? :wacko:

well... i have made 8 boobs with CBBE HDT in bodyslide but i can't make the last boobs look good

post-648725-0-49693200-1451884786_thumb.jpg

Archived