Six Breasted HDT enabled Body (Bodyslide compatible)

MrCasual

Hello, I made this because I was bored and I figured you guys would love it!  ;)

I used the guide that one guy mentioned here about using outfit studio to give bodies multiple sets of tits, and I made a six breasted one, complete with HDT, TBBP, and Bodyslide support.  The tits will warp a little under certain bodyslide settings, though, as a warning!

Fixed download link

https://mega.nz/#!2N1hHAbQ!1MEnY1aWQdRp8qE09jZX1pmOsiz5B16w30FU79U25ek

Example webms and such:

http://a.pomf.se/ldwnxa.webm

http://a.pomf.se/uzjnki.webm
http://a.pomf.se/hxvwxy.webm
http://a.pomf.se/iygquk.webm

utZyAQa.jpg

Unfortunately its a little glitchy in some parts but I don't think it can be helped...but tell me what you guys think!

it finally happened....  :blush:

Edit: oh, its just an equipable bodysuit? I had hoped since you said it was bodyslide I could change other outfits to use this body, I wonder if that is possible? 

Either way, it's a good thing  :sleepy:

Second edit: spelling fix 

it finally happened....  :blush:

Edit: oh, its just an equipable bodysuit? I had haped since you said it was bodyslide I could change other outfits to use this body, I wonder if that is possible? 

Either way, it's a good thing  :sleepy:

Maybe...but it would be hard as balls to do.  And there's probably gonna be clipping through the armor, but If you wanna try doing it, by all means you have my permission to do with these files whatever you like.  I'm just gonna make the body.

You sir, are a god among modders! lol

Now I can finally have a proper six breasted Khajiit, at least when "naked" that is. Maybe this will inspire some to create some vanilla armor/clothing like this too.

Thank again!

Edit:

Wasn't expecting too much, as you said, you made it just for fun and its a little glitch. Here are some pictures of my character wearing the "SixTities". The first two pictures are at 50 weight, the second two are at 0 weight, I didn't try it at the full 100 weight. I'm using the "wench" preset from Nexus along with the Fair Skin Complexion also on Nexus. The leaking milk is from the Milk Mod Economy. My character is actually pregnant from the Soulgem Oven II as well, even though she doesn't look it. I don't know if that's effecting the look or not. But as you can see, the bottom pair are having an "pancaking" effect.

post-9095-0-74112800-1424735157_thumb.png

post-9095-0-48365700-1424735454_thumb.png

post-9095-0-90178900-1424735507_thumb.png

post-9095-0-03045100-1424735598_thumb.png

I made 4 boobs with the CBBE HDT Body in bodyslide, 6 is too glitchy

Nice job, feel free to share it! lol :)

ok,  i'm not a master of bodyslide so you have to do some things

1-  Copy & paste in bodyslide folder

2-  Build the body with my preset

3-  Go to Data / Meshes / armor / 4 Tits,  rename 4 Tits_0.nif and Tits_1.nif to sixtitties_0.nif and sixtitties_1.nif

4-  replace the original files

BodySlide.rar

post-648725-0-38134700-1445910012_thumb.jpgpost-648725-0-03260100-1445910055_thumb.jpg

I made 4 boobs with the CBBE HDT Body in bodyslide, 6 is too glitchy

RIA_4_B00_BS.jpg

Perfect for a cow girl character. I could see making a custom black and white texture of this. If you put them out in the world, you could talk to the Milk Mod Economy guy about adding a special effect to the outfit where the girl produces double milk....

Utter Madness I tell you... just Utter madness.

Did you apply Breast weight painting on each breast (haven't looked at the nif yet) if so it should scale with the nioverride system that is used in things like milk mod and racemenu.

Not sure where the hell you would put the belly weight as the last set is on the abs/belly...

Also are you using the HDT breast setup (just npc l breast and npc r breast) or the bbp/tbbp set which has 4 bones (npc l breast, npc l breast 01, npc r breast, and npc r breast 01) as the tbbp/bbp setup tends to sag a little more (extra bone adding gravity to the area).

It's not something that I'm interested in but it is interesting in a way... have fun with the extra mammary's...

Utter Madness I tell you... just Utter madness.

Did you apply Breast weight painting on each breast (haven't looked at the nif yet) if so it should scale with the nioverride system that is used in things like milk mod and racemenu.

Not sure where the hell you would put the belly weight as the last set is on the abs/belly...

Also are you using the HDT breast setup (just npc l breast and npc r breast) or the bbp/tbbp set which has 4 bones (npc l breast, npc l breast 01, npc r breast, and npc r breast 01) as the tbbp/bbp setup tends to sag a little more (extra bone adding gravity to the area).

It's not something that I'm interested in but it is interesting in a way... have fun with the extra mammary's...

It's three bodies in one, meaning they have the same breast left/right weighting per side, not per boob, created with the BreastHeight slider and merged into one NIF.

• 3 months later...

Archived