Weight based Women Workout (W3) Textures

Hoo Boy! I really want to try this out with Gopher's "Pumping Iron" mod to see if it works.

I assume that since Pumping Iron only changes weight and does not change textures that the spectrals provided by this mod will stay the same throughout the various "stages" of Pumping Iron. 

Scripting is beyond me but I assume its doable either by use of overlays perhaps? (Not sure if you can actually change texture during gameplay and make it change while only sleeping like pumping iron so there are no scripts running constantly). 

And has anyone had any problems with head and body discoloration with spectrals not being the same?

I have had alot of problems in the past mixing spectrals and textures for head and body.

When I use textblend lite the head has a different color :(

And when I use textblend I get the black head :(

This mod works perfectly for my PC, but does not for some NPCs. Most npcs have no neck seam issues after installing this mod,but some have a darker face and normal colored skin.

There is another issue with my PC. When starting a new character and my npc weight goes up using "pumping iron", the muscles gradually show. However, I'm also using Sexlab hormone, which has NO texture changes, as I disabled the color changing feature that it has. When my PC weight goes up because of that mod, the muscle texture disappears from this mod.

EDIT: After further testing, I've discovered that on the weights of 74-83, the mod does not use the textures that you provide, but the default ones with no muscle. I believe this is a glitch.

i'm using the normal CBBE one with more muscle as the weight goes up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Just started using this mod (no addons - CBBE Version)  and ran into a issue when creating new characters.

As you can see in the picture (weight 100), the textures for the body aren't applied but the hands look fine.

xaaaa.png

This only occurs with Wood and High Elves.

Looks like a conflict with SoS. Make sure that this mod loads after SoS, and if you want to use the 1st person fix that SoS does, also edit the following: (don't drag&drop, just copy&paste)

post-134589-0-22613600-1423905906.jpg

Looks like a conflict with SoS. Make sure that this mod loads after SoS, and if you want to use the 1st person fix that SoS does, also edit the following: (don't drag&drop, just copy&paste)

post-134589-0-22613600-1423905906.jpg

Yep! That was it!

Reordering the esp's worked like a charm. 

Thanks!

You also might want to set this as permanent rule in LOOT if you're using that.

Oh and the change from SoS to the 1st person model path can be a up- or downgrade depending on which body replacer you have installed.

Some mods don't come with their own 1st person body/hands, so using the femalebody.nif from the texture changer mod might be better. If you use CBBE/Bodyslide or UUNP, they have correct meshes for everything so it's safe to use the SoS setting.

• 1 month later...

Nice little mod.  I had been using Diverse Muscle Tones, which operates on the same principle, but requires multiple esps.  That one also applies to men, but they've always looked buff in Skyrim, so W3 basically accomplishes what I want with a smaller footprint.  W3 also has a wider range of musculature, with eleven variations versus DMT's six.  Well done, thanks! =)

This is awesome, I am playing with Ningheim race, unfortunately the hands and the head is different colored than the body.

I could overwrite the skin textures with the fair skin textures, but I did not like it (it worked fine). I would like to use the ningheim textures if it would be possible without discolored head and hands. (they more white than ningheim texures)

Please can you help me?

This is awesome, I am playing with Ningheim race, unfortunately the hands and the head is different colored than the body.

I could overwrite the skin textures with the fair skin textures, but I did not like it (it worked fine). I would like to use the ningheim textures if it would be possible without discolored head and hands. (they more white than ningheim texures)

Please can you help me?

Try one of these solutions:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24606-sybp-share-your-bodyslide-preset/page-18?do=findComment&comment=1152370

Ningheim use SG textures btw.

Works excellent, just not with SG and Mature skin textures. The body doesn't match up to the neck. And a more toned down muscle version aswell, a bit much.

Edit: Ok I see the link for the weight based women workout to overwrite that body with the default textures but is there a more simplified way to describe it? not sure how to overwrite the textures.

• 3 weeks later...

Love the idea of this mod, but wasn't quite sold on the level of detail when compared to the normals that came with the skin I was using(One of the skins from "CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096", not that I'm sure I've installed that properly anyway). Because I am clearly a glutton for punishment, I've decided to try and merge the two and so far, it's not turned out too badly actually.

The only problem with this so far is that even having figured out how to more subtly blend the two normals without losing much detail, the normals have changed enough that there's a much more pronounced seam at the neck and a noticeable seam at the wrists. The hands should be easy, or doable at least, I'll just merge the hand-normals like I did the body normals, but I've a sneaking suspicion that fixing the head will be a little more involved.

Also need to figure out how this mod interacts with the whole specular map thing.

But on the flip-side, the seams aren't the end of the world and I've now got a good range of different physiques kicking around, it's really rather cool. I was surprised by how pronounced the effect can be in the right light. Of course, all of this has left me wondering if there shouldn't be a version or similar mod to give a bit of variety to the men, to match.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First, great work!

I am using fair skin and cbbe body and the soft version. Looks great, but I have one little issue.

I don't have the neck seam you were concerned about, but I have a bad ankle seam that i didn't have before installing this. I have the same colors, so that didn't change, but the seam is very visible. For now, I am just hiding it with boots. :P

• 4 months later...

This mod works perfectly for my PC, but does not for some NPCs. Most npcs have no neck seam issues after installing this mod,but some have a darker face and normal colored skin.

There is another issue with my PC. When starting a new character and my npc weight goes up using "pumping iron", the muscles gradually show. However, I'm also using Sexlab hormone, which has NO texture changes, as I disabled the color changing feature that it has. When my PC weight goes up because of that mod, the muscle texture disappears from this mod.

EDIT: After further testing, I've discovered that on the weights of 74-83, the mod does not use the textures that you provide, but the default ones with no muscle. I believe this is a glitch.

i'm using the normal CBBE one with more muscle as the weight goes up.

Yes, same thing i experienced as well. 74-83 not using the textures like in the comparison shot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Testing this mod now and I really like it but have a question.  When using UNP and UNP Softer everything looks great.  But I would like this to go in reverse so when I add the UNP Reverse add on the "Softer" look goes away to a ripped ab.  Is it either Softer or Reverse?  Can you have both??

Thanks for any help.

Testing this mod now and I really like it but have a question. When using UNP and UNP Softer everything looks great. But I would like this to go in reverse so when I add the UNP Reverse add on the "Softer" look goes away to a ripped ab. Is it either Softer or Reverse? Can you have both??

Thanks for any help.

You cannot have both

Testing this mod now and I really like it but have a question. When using UNP and UNP Softer everything looks great. But I would like this to go in reverse so when I add the UNP Reverse add on the "Softer" look goes away to a ripped ab. Is it either Softer or Reverse? Can you have both??

Thanks for any help.

You cannot have both

Thanks for the quick reply.  It's a very good mod and a clever idea.  I like the reverse process for my character best, the ripped body is just too extreme for my taste.

Good luck with mod, the warrior skill concept is a neat evolution.