Weight based Women Workout (W3) Textures

I have a few questions/suggestions.

My question is will this work with Every body's different? I take it I'd have to delete the _msn.dds/normal map files from the EBD texture pack so it uses the vanilla maps instead of the ones from EBD. 

This might not be possible but thought I'd suggest it anyway. To have the option for it to be skill based. i.e heavy skills 100% muscular, light skills 70-80% muscular, thief skills 50% muscular, mage skills 20-30% muscular or something like that. This would make it so some NPC's or PC's could be big without being muscular and fit better with their skill sets.

Either way its still a great idea for a mod :D

Very cool mod, can we expect a reversed version?

Skinny hard bodied women to softer more voluptuous women?

That is possible actually!! Will do it in 2 days!

Pls suggest the name for this new body mod.

"Ladies: Lean to Loveable"

"Skyrim diet worked for me it can work for you!"

Anyone else use the follower snow elf Mirielle?: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61577/? 

Any work around for getting her and this mod to play nicely with each other? I may be wrong, but it seems the normal maps of this mod disagrees with extravagantly light textured skins such as a snow elf's, and produces a dark and really peachy coloration in my scenario. I decided to ask since this seems to be the only struggle I have with the mod being exclusive to this non stand-alone follower, regardless I'm heavily appreciative of the work the author has done here!

Greetings,

Having a small issue. I switched to the "reverse" which I find I prefer more, but her hands are staying.. errm.. "beefy" lol if you get my meaning :) Is there anyway to fix that? 

Example: 

vOv06XI.png

Thank you~

-C

Greetings,

Having a small issue. I switched to the "reverse" which I find I prefer more, but her hands are staying.. errm.. "beefy" lol if you get my meaning :) Is there anyway to fix that? 

Example: 

vOv06XI.png

Thank you~

-C

Deactivate Shame effect in Devious Device - More Devious Quest?

Greetings,

Example: 

vOv06XI.png

Thank you~

-C

Deactivate Shame effect in Devious Device - More Devious Quest?

Hmm.. what would that, (that I do not have installed) have to do with hand textures? I'm just curious. 

Either way, any help would be appreciated, I suppose I can attempt a clean save and see if that will revert the textures. 

-C