Name spunk perks

So... I'm not making much headway in naming a bunch of perks that are to be part of Spunk's enjoyment & personal preference system. What that is, is each actor involved in a sex act will start to form an opinion about the type of act and role they played in it, based on whether they orgasmed or not, got raped or not etc. This opinion will mostly affect arousal gain rate for subsequent acts. It's held in the form of nx vars, and as soon as those cross a threshold value for the player, a perk will be applied, removed or its rank altered (1-4), to somehow report to you how your character feels about doing certain things. One perk for positively, one for negatively. (In themselves they don't do anything, it's just some feedback.)

I think I can come up with some good descriptions, but the actual names are pretty tricky. They need to be short, somehow refer to both the role/act type and the opinion about it, and be kinda fallout-ey, more tongue in cheek than explicit. So I'm taking suggestions, because it's tough to find that combo for all of it, and hey, why should I go it alone when there are people out here who are cleverer than a guy with three heads (but will still fall for this little stratagem).

Here's what I have so far (not all of it good :blush: )

Sucker                  P Hoover Dame                     N Hoover Damn!
Sucked                 P Lucky Suckee                    N Terrified of Teeth
Licker                   P Eager beaver eater             N Fussy feline eater
Licked                  P                                          N Clammed up
Titfucker (ie the person with the tits)
Titfucked
Jerker (handjobs)
Jerked
Fingerer
Fingered
Footsier                P Happy feet
Footsied               P                                       N Terrified of toe cheese :s
Assfucker             P                                       N Reluctant rectal explorer
Assfucked            P                                        N
Tribber                 P Frivolous Frotter               N Frightened Frotter
Inserter (toys)       P Let's check your oil (not one of my best, but the 800 anims make me want to say so)
Inserted
Fucker
Fucked

The first column are strings that I already set and detect in other functionalities, so the selection is kinda set.

I added a few more to differentiate a little:

DoggyDo           P Top Dog                             N Languid leg humper ; doggystyle human, to be sure
DoggyDone                                                                                     ; need one for passive
MissDo                                                                                            ; missionary
MissDone                                                       N Limp leg spreader
Riding                                                                                             ; cowgirl stuff but should be gender neutral
Ridden
Tantric               P Limber Lover                        N Rigid rogerer
Group                P Social lubricant
Bound
Binding
Dom
Sub

And maybe we can fit in opinions about species?

Ant
Bighorner
Bloatfly
Cazador
Centaur
Deathclaw
Dog
Feralghoul
Gecko
Lakelurk
Mantis
Radscorpion
Supermutant
Spore carrier
Spore plant
Nightstalker?

There are no bad suggestions, so don't be afraid to say something if you think it sounds stupid - plenty of that already. Some of it I'll use, some of it not. Extensive thesaurus perusal permitted, and encouraged.

Sucker                  P Seed of Life                          N  Gag Order
Sucked                 P                     N
Licker                   P  Alphabet Master                   N Tuna Surprise
Licked                  P                                          N
Titfucker (ie the person with the tits)
Titfucked            
Jerker (handjobs) P Do the Jerk                            N Gear Grinder        
Jerked                   P Handy Dandy                        N Burning Clutch
Fingerer                P Digital Love                           N Stinky Pinky
Fingered              P Fingered for Success              N Hangnailed
Footsier                P Heel and Toe                          N Stepped in Something
Footsied               P Give an Inch (Take a Foot)     N   ToeJammed
Assfucker             P  Master Spelunker                  N   That's not Chocolate
Assfucked            P                                                N
Tribber                 P Kitty Kissing                            N Bad Kitty
Inserter (toys)      P Handyman                              N Sanitation Worker
Inserted               P The Other Best Friend           N
Fucker                 P Garden of Eden                      N Hotdog in a Hallway
Fucked

• 4 months later...

Licker P Enjoys The Strip N Avoids The Strip

Titfucker (ie the person with the tits)P Pleasant Canyon N Black Canyon

Titfucked P Comes With the Colorado (too long?) N Avoids the Canyon

Assfucked P What happens in Vegas (again to long? N Stays in Vegas
                                                  ^
Also best I could think of that was tongue kind of tongue in cheek but was "falloutNV-ey"

Fucked P Automic Powered!!! N Cold Fussion/Meltodwn/???

not very good either but tried to keep it in line with New Vegas and fill in most of the one you had no idea's/suggestions already posted