[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I’ll re-phrase my former post:

I’m on an old build, 394. And was wondering if this was an issue that has been fixed in a later build. Basically, I’m unable to do any Vaginal animations that would require a Strapon for female/female. Literally they can only do Mike24’s Lesbian stuff like the Tribbing... That’s it. I assumed it may be down to Gender Restrictions, yet I have them enabled, but they still show up when I go to change position? So they are there, they are just never selected randomly. If I click on one Strapon based animation, it won’t change... but if I click on another Tribbing one, it will. I’m confused as to what’s blocking the other Strapon ones...

I have even looked at the XML’s to see if those animations allow female participants, and they do. It's only when asked by another sim, I think it’s messed up for user-directed also

Could anyone test this for me on your game and build? I’d appreciate the aid.

Good day to you all........

I was wondering if someone could help me out, I am running v1.62 of the Sims 3 so I am running a backdated version of Kinky World, Build 338, with the latest animations because the backdated animations don't load in-game.

The issue I am having is when I try to initiate Kinky WooHoo I get a message saying,

"No, we can't do that here. 

Someone might see us."

This happens regardless of the criteria, home lot of not, best friend or stranger, also changing the autonomy setting has no effect.

Any advice would be appreciated..........

6 hours ago, SailoRboB01 said:

Good day to you all........

I was wondering if someone could help me out, I am running v1.62 of the Sims 3 so I am running a backdated version of Kinky World, Build 338, with the latest animations because the backdated animations don't load in-game.

The issue I am having is when I try to initiate Kinky WooHoo I get a message saying,

"No, we can't do that here. 

Someone might see us."

This happens regardless of the criteria, home lot of not, best friend or stranger, also changing the autonomy setting has no effect.

Any advice would be appreciated..........

Just set the debug interactions ON and then again go to kinky world >Debug> Always accept On 

6 hours ago, SailoRboB01 said:

I was wondering if someone could help me out, I am running v1.62 of the Sims 3

At the minimum the game needs to be at patch 1.66 for the mod to work properly in fact for almost all mods to work correctly. 

Use either one of the 2 Superpatches 1.66 http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching:Patch_Download/Archived/BG

Or 1.67 http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching

Patch 1.62 was the release patch for ITF and was outdated no more than 2 days after ITF was released.

Update your game unless there is a reason you can't and in that case good luck with your game constantly breaking. If your game isn't a legitimate copy then don't bother with the patches I linked to they won't help you as they only work for legal copies.

10 hours ago, Valkiree said:

love it but im trying to figure out how to send the nude photos to get exhibition level up

Hi Valkiree :). If you choose the mobile smart phone, click through to"social networking", then "texting". You should then select "send photo text". You will get a selection of all of your sim's friends to choose to send to, and then the photographs in your sim's camera to choose from to send to them. You will need to have University Life installed for this option to be available, I believe.

13 hours ago, tarunfromme said:

Just set the debug interactions ON and then again go to kinky world >Debug> Always accept On 

Thanks buddy, thought that was a winner, something is going wrong after the fact, I will initiate WooHoo the target will accept the Sims will move to intended stage and then it bombs out with the "No, we can't do that here, someone might see us." message................

13 hours ago, namaradus said:

At the minimum the game needs to be at patch 1.66 for the mod to work properly in fact for almost all mods to work correctly. 

Use either one of the 2 Superpatches 1.66 http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching:Patch_Download/Archived/BG

Or 1.67 http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Patching

Patch 1.62 was the release patch for ITF and was outdated no more than 2 days after ITF was released.

Update your game unless there is a reason you can't and in that case good luck with your game constantly breaking. If your game isn't a legitimate copy then don't bother with the patches I linked to they won't help you as they only work for legal copies.

Thanks for your reply, yeah I have a cracked version of the Sims 3.

Do you by chance know if there are cracked incremental updates available anywhere?

Yeppers! the only problem with Kinky world is EA and Maxis.

There stupid looks like intentional planed obsolescence of Sims 3 ( so people who need there fix would have to buy sims 4 ), making a nightmare to fix your graphics card ( For a person not well versed in GPU understanding ) so it is Identified correctly, having to use at least 5 or 6 third party mods made by good people and For sure not made by Maxis or EA.

Also having to Find some way to limit the FPS or burn up your GPU which I think is what EA and Maxis wanted to get a kick back from the GPU makers I mean I don't think I have seen a game sense 1999 with out some form of V-sync very odd that they did not make a way to control it. All this and more Made by someone other than EA or maxis To even get your game to kind of work with out dropping to it's knees.

I truly think Kinky World is amazing, you can have sex, get molested, prostitute, take a modeling job, open up a brothel, and manage and hire my employees [ Bouncers, Manager, whore's, and maintenance ], make and online dating service, do drug's, Pose and send your nude images to friends, and they send you theirs, Adult Teens can go to school, and be bullied or worse, also a Call girl service of which you can be a member of or just use, and much, much more.  A very well done mod. Thank you so much Onikikay I have had so much fun with this one.

I mean in the newer Sims you can have sex, and sometimes someone will ask you for sex. But that is about it.  ( Not that it is not well done, but it is just not as immersive )

EDIT >>> Now if only someone with the savvy could actually mod out the the tons of bugs in the EA, Maxis rat's nest of Programing ( sims's 3 )

I have used and enjoyed this mod for years but recently I've started having issues. I click on the animations for my Sims to do and they just don't. Only one of them gets naked and they just stand around awkwardly until the action is cancelled. I have all the settings turn on to do with sex and all packages installed.

In the patch notes, I noticed this line:

"+Added a new "Wait In Line" system to the Hole In Wall's Inspect interaction. Note: The system triggers only when the Sim is stuck."

I've been looking around the game, but I can't find the asset to actually place one of these objects. Do I need to download an additional content pack or something?

EDIT: Turns out the asset list was just taking ages to populate after the mod activated. If anyone else runs into this issue, just play the game normally for a few minutes and check again. It took about 10 minutes for me.

8 hours ago, musztarda60 said:

1. I downloaded mod, during sex with prostitute everything works and when i want to do it with another sim it does not work, they stand motionless. 

2. Why my sim have a black green dick? https://imgur.com/a/rmpf357

HELP ME

Hello, musztarda60. Not sure about your point 1, but as for point 2, check your mods folder to see if you are using Cmar's nude penis map1. This version draws textures from the bottom of the sims' feet, so if your sims is wearing shoes, their dick will be the shoe colour. Try changing over to using Cmar's nude penis map2. You'll find it here :) http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

7 hours ago, StellarLare said:

Hello, musztarda60. Not sure about your point 1, but as for point 2, check your mods folder to see if you are using Cmar's nude penis map1. This version draws textures from the bottom of the sims' feet, so if your sims is wearing shoes, their dick will be the shoe colour. Try changing over to using Cmar's nude penis map2. You'll find it here :) http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html

Thanks, I succeseed

But I still need help on a different topic:

My sim normally has sex with prostitutes and when I want him to do it with another sim, nothing happens. They approach the bed and stand still and after a while the action disappears. The same is for example when I want my sim to masturbate on the toilet, nothing happens either, standing still and action disappears. problems settings do I need to install something?

ANYONE HELP? 

This game really needs a Hotkey for Ignore Phone call, does anyone know if there is a mod that does this, or a way that I am not seeing to do this.

That phone is the most aggravating piece of shit in the game, and even when I do the multiple clicks to finally click ignore phone call it still puts the damn information up on the screen most of the time, and yes I do keep opportunities off nearly all the time when playing.

It would just be nice to have a one key press to ignore the fricking phone calls. 

EDIT >>> I have found mods that tinker with the phone call, and shut it down to some extent, but that is not really what I want, I just want to be able to one click ignore the dang thing.

1 hour ago, ofmanynames said:

Any way to assign rapists, peeping Toms, etc? I'm trying to not have random Townies in my town and would like the rapists  I chose be the only ones knocking up sims.

In the KW settings you I you can disable peeping tom's, rapist's, most every Misc character that the mod inserts. One of the menu's I forget the name.

EDIT >> also if this is related to performance one of the best things you can do is Merge as many of you Mod's as possible with SP3E ( google it ), but avoid merging mods like Overwatch, traveler, MCC. ( with SP3E merging is very easy to do.  And makes a hell of a difference )

You can merge even your animations, but make sure you have the names of the original files as even though they are merged, you will still have to register them with KW, by the actual name of the animation package.

Google settings for Overwatch, Traffic, and other NRaas files that you may use, you should find some good advise on that as well.

Map fixes by ellacharmed do and amazing improvement also.

So after a bit of fidgeting about I got the mod working and I must say, this is awesome! I do like the interactions I can do so far but I have a few questions about some of the traits.

What exactly does the "woohooer" and "masochistic" traits do? I know what Masochism is but I'm not sure how it affects a sim.