[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

15 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

I have a question. I’m trying to get two sisters that are both married to different Sims to have an affair with each other while both of the Sims partners are on lot the same lot. I have them both on the same gender preference, ten attractiveness, incest trait, WooHoo trait and super horny, the cheating difficulty is set to fifteen cos’ the married couples are both full bar relationship and on the same lot as I mentioned earlier. Even with the high WooHoo difficulty of thirteen-something overall, can you get the sister to partake? And how would you do so? Thanks. 

The only way to get them to really sleep together besides getting them super horny and drunk is the other person has to be rich, better looking or the spouses have to treat each other like shit. Makes for good storytelling.

8 minutes ago, Lovelybones19 said:

The only way to get them to really sleep together besides getting them super horny and drunk is the other person has to be rich, better looking or the spouses have to treat each other like shit. Makes for good storytelling.

If storytelling is the goal, how about have one of the sisters turn into a prostitute. :3 Then one night when she leaves, the other sister gets suspicious and follows her out... and then finds her with her face buried between some random girl's thighs in a dark alley. Only instead of getting angry, she takes out a few dollars...

I forgot to mention this one problem I keep having.
So I build a brothel from a hangout, I don't know if it's StoryProgression or what. I know your mod tries to fill the place with sims, but when the sims appeared, they just leave immediately. What determines where the sims will spawn? They always seem to spawn in a couple of same places & are force teleport there even if during sex.

Also, when will I be able to set a room for my whores to work in so they won't freeze to death woohooing outside?

7 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

That’s true. I managed to get it to work in the end. When the other sister was at the SuperHormy stage, I did like four Kinky Interactions on her and asked and she accepted. Seems like after they do it once it lowers the requirements. If you do it again. I only had to get the sister to be Aroused and no Kinky Kisses or Teases were needed this time. When I did another test for mother/daughter it was a little different. They both were in relationships, and spouses on the same lot, but if the daughter asks the mother again after they’ve done it the first time, you have to get the mother to SuperHormy again, no Kinky Interactions needed, though. Anything lower than SuperHormy, instant rejection. Dunno why, maybe cos’ it’s a teen? The end of the day, it worked out well. xD 

One big factor is relationships. A formally married Sim who loves their partner can be very hard to woohoo, especially with a third party.  ESPECIALLY if the third party is in the same boat.

Domination can also help. 100% dominated Sims wont refuse an order to WooHoo, so if the other Sim is more inclined to get it on, that can be a good option.

Your Mother/Daughter might also have gender preference issues. If one or both prefer men, they may need to be SuperHorny to go there. Also, lesbians seem harder to get to the penetrative sex needed to earn Incestuous. Especially if you have gender lock on the animations, since they'll be limited to FF ones.

There's always the threesome option, too. Quite often family members will be willing to sleep with your Sim individually, so get them in a threesome and swap positions so that one is penetrating the other.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:28 AM, mrinku said:

One big factor is relationships. A formally married Sim who loves their partner can be very hard to woohoo, especially with a third party.  ESPECIALLY if the third party is in the same boat.

Domination can also help. 100% dominated Sims wont refuse an order to WooHoo, so if the other Sim is more inclined to get it on, that can be a good option.

Your Mother/Daughter might also have gender preference issues. If one or both prefer men, they may need to be SuperHorny to go there. Also, lesbians seem harder to get to the penetrative sex needed to earn Incestuous. Especially if you have gender lock on the animations, since they'll be limited to FF ones.

There's always the threesome option, too. Quite often family members will be willing to sleep with your Sim individually, so get them in a threesome and swap positions so that one is penetrating the other.

It’s funny, cos’ the only way I could technically get it to work all the time with what I want is If the other sim autonomously asks you and you accept. Doesn’t matter about relationships or spouses being on the same lot. And sometimes a little message appears when you do a few Kinky Interactions that says “*Sims name* is starting to question his/herself” and something about their partner not being attracted to them, after that, you can ask when the sim is just Aroused, doesn’t matter, they accept. Even if they’re happily married and again, the partner being on the same lot. The message doesn’t appear all the time, though. 

Hi,

I have a problem, I have the version "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375)"   but I do not have objects to create a school [ desk etc..] I downloaded a school backup and I have as a message in the launcher that this object has dependence I miss what,? I have all the addons.

cordially.

16 minutes ago, harl78 said:

Hi,

I have a problem, I have the version "ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375)"   but I do not have objects to create a school [ desk etc..] I downloaded a school backup and I have as a message in the launcher that this object has dependence I miss what,? I have all the addons.

cordially.

Getting a working high school is a bit tricky, but it does not require any custom items or store only items. Everything needed is available from the base game, plus some of the expansion packs. Specifically, University Life is required for some of the items and some of the actions during the school day.

A good guide for setting up a playable high school is here: http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Highschool

The last time that I set one up, I think the game let me register the high school, but I would get pop-up messages about missing items.

The only actual desks needed are just basic office desks: one per classroom for the teacher, one for the principal's office, and one for the nurse's office. The students actually need to sit at dining tables. Just set up a rectangular dining table with chairs on one side facing towards wherever the teacher will be standing.

33 minutes ago, harl78 said:

Hi,

cordially.

Everything FreakyRufus said. Personally, I adapted the Fleabottom one for my uses (thank you JolieRouge), which is the quickest way.

On 10/8/2018 at 2:36 AM, shar181 said:

That could be related. I don't have the Peeping Tom service active, but my households almost always have at least one Voyeur in them.

It would be an easy thing for anyone to test, if they're inclined. Just make a voyeur sim and have them stand outside a bathroom window, then have another sim (that they would be attracted to) take a bath. Then tell your voyeur sim to Peep In, using the Kinky interaction on the window. If its functioning the way it used to, the voyeur should continue to Peep In until the sim inside finishes their bath and gets dressed. If this is a bug with the current public release, what will happen instead is that the voyeur will Peep In for a short time -- maybe 5-10 seconds -- and then stop.

As for the other issue, lewding sims calling over other sims to watch, I feel like if this was a common problem people would already have noticed it in the 8 months or so since the last public release. ?

I am using the current public version, build 375.

I have definitely seen my voyeur sim stop watching. They will watch for a few minutes, and then stop.

I have never seen any sims call others over to watch. Do you get a message that says that is what is happening? I kind of wish it would happen in my game, but it never does.

Edit: I was just playing now, and Tom Peeping was peeping in a window and just faded out and disappeared.

I've noticed that Tom Peeping does shorter "shifts" too. He doesn't fade out in my game though but he's peeping through the windows a bit but as soon as something interesting happens, like my sim taking a shower or trying to tease him, he either switches to another window or leaves immediately.

3 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I am using the current public version, build 375.

I have definitely seen my voyeur sim stop watching. They will watch for a few minutes, and then stop.

I have never seen any sims call others over to watch. Do you get a message that says that is what is happening? I kind of wish it would happen in my game, but it never does.

Edit: I was just playing now, and Tom Peeping was peeping in a window and just faded out and disappeared.

When a sim calls others over there isn't a message; there's just a thought bubble with the person's face and some footprints. It's the same effect as if you manually use the "Call Over" action when the active sim is lewding. It's super disruptive in my game, and I'm also using the current public build... at least I think I am. I'll open up Sims and double check on that in a little while.

If I am using the same version, then I have no idea why it would be happening on my game and not yours. <.<

Edit: I checked! I am using Build 375. :x

2 hours ago, Trance said:

I've noticed that Tom Peeping does shorter "shifts" too. He doesn't fade out in my game though but he's peeping through the windows a bit but as soon as something interesting happens, like my sim taking a shower or trying to tease him, he either switches to another window or leaves immediately.

I haven't used Tom Peeping in a long time, but I assume that his Peep In interaction is affected by the same problem as the one active sims can use. It kind of takes all the fun out of voyeur sims, so I hope its fixed when the next public release finally drops. :c

15 hours ago, harl78 said:

Hi,

cordially.

Do you have University Life active? If not, KW schools do not work as they need several objects from that EP (basically the whiteboard and lecturn.)

21 hours ago, shar181 said:

When a sim calls others over there isn't a message; there's just a thought bubble with the person's face and some footprints. It's the same effect as if you manually use the "Call Over" action when the active sim is lewding. It's super disruptive in my game, and I'm also using the current public build... at least I think I am. I'll open up Sims and double check on that in a little while.

If I am using the same version, then I have no idea why it would be happening on my game and not yours. <.<

Edit: I checked! I am using Build 375. :x

I haven't used Tom Peeping in a long time, but I assume that his Peep In interaction is affected by the same problem as the one active sims can use. It kind of takes all the fun out of voyeur sims, so I hope its fixed when the next public release finally drops. :c

Actually, as I think about it, I do recall that when I had my sim peek in a window, even with lewds happening, she would look in and then stop. If I made her peep again a couple of times, she eventually starts masturbating while watching, and watches for a little longer than before. She still stops before the action completes though. Also, she doesn't seem to get much enjoyment out of the action, like a voyeur moodlet or anything.

4 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

Actually, as I think about it, I do recall that when I had my sim peek in a window, even with lewds happening, she would look in and then stop. If I made her peep again a couple of times, she eventually starts masturbating while watching, and watches for a little longer than before. She still stops before the action completes though. Also, she doesn't seem to get much enjoyment out of the action, like a voyeur moodlet or anything.

At least I know it isn't just me, then. :x Now I just need someone to confirm that the "call over" thing isn't just me.

On 9/15/2018 at 7:03 PM, FreakyRufus said:

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure which types of sim you are having issues with.

For female sims with a penis, you should use ONLY the alternate version of that package. There are three versions on the download page, and you want the one named cmar_FemalePenis.zip. When you extract that, there are three packages inside: cmar_tfBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_afBottomAltNude_penis.package, cmar_efBottomAltNude_penis.package. This is the version that you should be using. In order to have a female with a penis, you can use the KW debug menu to make them a shemale, or send them to the hospital to get a penis transplant, which takes something like 12 sim hours to complete, if I recall the one time I did that.

The Female Accessory version will not conflict with anything, but it won't work with KW, so sims with an accessory penis won't get erections.

I have seen some clothing items cause different colors to appear on the penis, but if the sim gets fully naked, the penis color should match the skin color of the sim.

For male sims, the setup documentation for KW says "scripts not required". I do not know whether or not that is correct. I do know that I have the scripts installed, and things work for me. The scripts enable male and female penis erections, No matter which version of penis you use.

With the scripts installed, for any sim with a penis, when the penis is visible, you should be able to click on the sim and see a "penis" menu. That menu has an option to get hard or get soft. Does that work for you?

I managed to make it work. I had not installed the full package needed to integrate futas fully, so after reinstalling the whole package, everything works reasonably fine. The only issue I now face, albeit disconnected from this one, is that after a move across towns, the pubic hair texture that was present at the move is now the new default (shaved) version, which is a little bit annoying, but short of any major issue.