[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hello, when I download the files and extract them they are empty. Not sure what that could be. I am on a Mac.  Its weird because I currently have the very first version of kinky world in my game.  It downloaded just fine.  Its just the newest downloads that are empty.

The only thing I know about mac's is how to hit the on button.  I am thinking it could be the zip format. on pc its best to unpack with 7zip not sure if that is available for mac or not.

Just wanted to express my gratitude for the update and report a minor annoyance that I don't see reported yet.

With KW 0.3, I could get the exhibitionist trait as a reward by mastering the skill. With 0.3.6, this no longer happens, even though the reward trait still exists and I add it manually with Master Controller, so no biggie.

If this was intentional behavior, I'd expect to no longer see the reward trait at all, so I guess it's a bug.

Just wanted to express my gratitude for the update and report a minor annoyance that I don't see reported yet.

With KW 0.3, I could get the exhibitionist trait as a reward by mastering the skill. With 0.3.6, this no longer happens, even though the reward trait still exists and I add it manually with Master Controller, so no biggie.

If this was intentional behavior, I'd expect to no longer see the reward trait at all, so I guess it's a bug.

Curious. I had a Sim reach 10 and get the Exhibitionist reward on the weekend, well after I converted to 0.3.6.

Might there be criteria other than reaching level 10? Such as a certain number of exposures?

Curious. I had a Sim reach 10 and get the Exhibitionist reward on the weekend, well after I converted to 0.3.6.

Might there be criteria other than reaching level 10? Such as a certain number of exposures?

Could be. I mastered the skill quicker than usual thanks to the camgirl opportunities, so I guess the number of exposures was lower. But I'm pretty sure I went down that path before with 0.3 and reaching level 10 always provided the reward, so I assumed that was the only prerequisite.

Glad to read it still works though.

Wonder if anyone figured out how to disable pregnancy for selected sims yet? I've made a couple of futa families and given them the never age life time reward, I'd rather if they don't ever reproduce but just as some thing constant my other sims can interact with

You could try setting their menstrual phase to menopause, they wouldn't be able to reproduce then so long as you have non kw pregnancies disabled. To change the menstrual phase click on the sim>kinky world>debug>menstrual phase (or something similar)>menopause. I hope that helps :)

I still have a problem with Late Night bars on community lots. Sims can buy food but ordering any kind of drink will result in a reset. This happens since the alcoholic drinks got added. Is there a fix for it?

I have no problem with bars in this version all is normal.  Do you have any other mods that manipulate bars in anyway?

I still have a problem with Late Night bars on community lots. Sims can buy food but ordering any kind of drink will result in a reset. This happens since the alcoholic drinks got added. Is there a fix for it?

I have no problem with bars in this version all is normal.  Do you have any other mods that manipulate bars in anyway?

Will search through my installed mods to be sure. Thanks.

Just tried it, my sim ordered beer and it worked just fine.

Are you sure you removed every trace of the previous version?

Did you clear your cache files?

Did you delete the ScriptCache?

Did you start a new game?

Move your sims to another world?

Well I'm glad there's been an update, but unfortunately mermaids and divers are still broken for me.
This leads me to believe one of the following is true:

1. It's only my problem, even though I have reinstalled KW when upgrading to newest version.

2. Oniki is not aware of this.

If the first option is true, I have no idea what to do now. If the second is true, it would be great if this information could be passed to Oniki.
In order not to search this thread:

Post1:

I am encountering a bug with diving and mermaids. For some reason scuba gear and mermaid "outfit" (tail) are considered nude, which means that every non-exhibitionist sim suffers terrible exposure moodlets when scuba-diving. Also, I remember being able to "strip top" as a swimming mermaid, now that option is no longer there, as the entire outfit is considered nude. A -150-ish moodlet while diving is quite annoying to be honest, does anyone experience that as well, or - more importantly - knows a solution?

Post2:

Removing moodlets is one thing, but the game still recongizes mermaids and divers as nude. Exhibition skill will grow, and there is an option of "get dressed" instead of "strip top/strip bottom". (I was using that to get topless mermaid, stupid PG13 seashells).
Even if I remove moodlets, the issue remains. Naked bradcasters are also active as fully naked.

Another issue that is likely connected to it is that shemale mermaids get shemale nude bottom instead of tail. (which again shows game somehow consideres the outfit to be nude)

I will pass the information on to Oniki but and I am guessing, it may be a difficult one to address as the game I believe would consider the bottom half of a mermaid to be nude.  As for the scuba gear it sounds like this one could be addressed easier.  Maybe she can put in some sort of override to solve both problems. 

Thank you. It was working fine before exhibition moodlets, as well as allowing to strip top and bottom for the mermaid or the scuba suit for divers while underwater. It was actually quite handy to have for mermaids.
It was in 0.2.8.

I`ve just tested scuba gear, the naked moodlets start a countdown, so that`s not considered naked, as they are gone by now. Next one is the Mermaid Test.

Okay, she`s back to the beach, in swimwear which is completely naked (Cmar`s Nudists) and the naked moodlets (everyone can see my....) are back too, all working as supposed to.

She`s now a mermaid and diving. Naked moodlets are gone, again dressed. Remove top/bottom options available. Removed top and bottom, everything is fine, just missing feet where the tail fin would be. The Moment she`s dressed again the moodlets start their countdown, as supposed.

Possible solutions:

adjust the CASParts Setting.

Delete all the cache files including ScriptCache and see if that helps.

If not, start a fresh new game and try.

Thank you for veryfying that! Will try it. Although with that I have to say:
That was in fact a new game started with 3.0 (when the problem appeared)
I regularly delete all cahces (literally every start of the game)

What do you mean by adjusting CASParts Setting? What exactly should I try to change?

Also, do you have underwear enabled or disabled?

CASParts, umm... Kinky World>Set CASP Properties, there you can set if that part can be pulled down, is kept during sex and a revealing value, where 0 = not at all and 5 = naked.

And yes, underwear is enabled. 

Well I did all that and tried it on the new game with underwear both disabled and enabled. The mermaid is still considered naked, gets the moodlets and doesn't allow to remove top/bottom.
I haven't added any CC between the time it did work and when its stopped working... Wierd.

Are you playing a custom world? If so, then delete the two files in Sims 3>WorldCaches.

That`s the last bit I could think of, then I`m really out of ideas.

I am using Isla Paradiso and I have been doing some testing. I have completely uninstalled KW, made a save, then reinstalled KW.
It would appear that when the mermaid goes into the water shortly after enabling KW, it isn't considered naked and gives the option to stip top/bottom (however choosing either option gets the sim stuck and only resetsim can help). After that, the problem returns.
Are you using Nraas mods? I have adjusted story pogression and overwatch in order to remove conflict. Would you think that it's possible that dresser would mess things up? Note that I had it even back when everything worked.

Yes, I do have some Nraas, that`s Master Controller + Cheats, Hybrid, Register, Tempest and Traffic.

Suggestion: try another, smaller world like Fleabottom (see downloads) and strip your mods down to just the most basic ones you really need, no fancy stuff. No Dresser or anything.

That world is unpopulated and is 99.5% lag free and it has a diving lot. See if things happen again. 

I have tried removing dresser, but the issue still persists. Will try fleabottom next, then try to weed out the CC. Though as I said earlier, I haven't added anything since it did work. I might also try to check if I still have that old save where it worked, and check if it still works.
Also, can anyone point me to where KW stores its data. Perhaps I need to just wipe/reset everything.

KW data is stored in the same place as households.  If you go into edit town and households you can delete it there.  To be honest I am not sure what folder it actually exists in.

Apparently not all of it. I have deleted data in households, but the mods still remembers things like animations packages, for example. I wanted to do a clean reinstall.

Perhaps I am just dumb, so I would be grateful if someone could tell me what are the proper steps to update KW.

Just tried it, my sim ordered beer and it worked just fine.

Are you sure you removed every trace of the previous version?

Did you clear your cache files?

Did you delete the ScriptCache?

Did you start a new game?

Move your sims to another world?

I finally found the (obvious) culprit hiding in the wrong folder - as always. It was the professional juice bar mod by icarus_allsorts.

Thanks again.

Well I'm glad there's been an update, but unfortunately mermaids and divers are still broken for me.

1. It's only my problem, even though I have reinstalled KW when upgrading to newest version.

If the first option is true, I have no idea what to do now. If the second is true, it would be great if this information could be passed to Oniki.

Post1:

I am encountering a bug with diving and mermaids. For some reason scuba gear and mermaid "outfit" (tail) are considered nude, which means that every non-exhibitionist sim suffers terrible exposure moodlets when scuba-diving. Also, I remember being able to "strip top" as a swimming mermaid, now that option is no longer there, as the entire outfit is considered nude. A -150-ish moodlet while diving is quite annoying to be honest, does anyone experience that as well, or - more importantly - knows a solution?

Post2:

Removing moodlets is one thing, but the game still recongizes mermaids and divers as nude. Exhibition skill will grow, and there is an option of "get dressed" instead of "strip top/strip bottom". (I was using that to get topless mermaid, stupid PG13 seashells).

Even if I remove moodlets, the issue remains. Naked bradcasters are also active as fully naked.

Another issue that is likely connected to it is that shemale mermaids get shemale nude bottom instead of tail. (which again shows game somehow consideres the outfit to be nude)

I will pass the information on to Oniki but and I am guessing, it may be a difficult one to address as the game I believe would consider the bottom half of a mermaid to be nude.  As for the scuba gear it sounds like this one could be addressed easier.  Maybe she can put in some sort of override to solve both problems. 

Thank you. It was working fine before exhibition moodlets, as well as allowing to strip top and bottom for the mermaid or the scuba suit for divers while underwater. It was actually quite handy to have for mermaids.

It was in 0.2.8.

I`ve just tested scuba gear, the naked moodlets start a countdown, so that`s not considered naked, as they are gone by now. Next one is the Mermaid Test.

Okay, she`s back to the beach, in swimwear which is completely naked (Cmar`s Nudists) and the naked moodlets (everyone can see my....) are back too, all working as supposed to.

She`s now a mermaid and diving. Naked moodlets are gone, again dressed. Remove top/bottom options available. Removed top and bottom, everything is fine, just missing feet where the tail fin would be. The Moment she`s dressed again the moodlets start their countdown, as supposed.

Possible solutions:

What do you mean by adjusting CASParts Setting? What exactly should I try to change?

CASParts, umm... Kinky World>Set CASP Properties, there you can set if that part can be pulled down, is kept during sex and a revealing value, where 0 = not at all and 5 = naked.

Well I did all that and tried it on the new game with underwear both disabled and enabled. The mermaid is still considered naked, gets the moodlets and doesn't allow to remove top/bottom.

I haven't added any CC between the time it did work and when its stopped working... Wierd.

Are you playing a custom world? If so, then delete the two files in Sims 3>WorldCaches.

I am using Isla Paradiso and I have been doing some testing. I have completely uninstalled KW, made a save, then reinstalled KW.

It would appear that when the mermaid goes into the water shortly after enabling KW, it isn't considered naked and gives the option to stip top/bottom (however choosing either option gets the sim stuck and only resetsim can help). After that, the problem returns.

Are you using Nraas mods? I have adjusted story pogression and overwatch in order to remove conflict. Would you think that it's possible that dresser would mess things up? Note that I had it even back when everything worked.

Yes, I do have some Nraas, that`s Master Controller + Cheats, Hybrid, Register, Tempest and Traffic.

Suggestion: try another, smaller world like Fleabottom (see downloads) and strip your mods down to just the most basic ones you really need, no fancy stuff. No Dresser or anything.

That world is unpopulated and is 99.5% lag free and it has a diving lot. See if things happen again. 

I have tried removing dresser, but the issue still persists. Will try fleabottom next, then try to weed out the CC. Though as I said earlier, I haven't added anything since it did work. I might also try to check if I still have that old save where it worked, and check if it still works.

Also, can anyone point me to where KW stores its data. Perhaps I need to just wipe/reset everything.

KW data is stored in the same place as households.  If you go into edit town and households you can delete it there.  To be honest I am not sure what folder it actually exists in.

Apparently not all of it. I have deleted data in households, but the mods still remembers things like animations packages, for example. I wanted to do a clean reinstall.

Perhaps I am just dumb, so I would be grateful if someone could tell me what are the proper steps to update KW.

With five months worth of builds between 0.3 and 0.36, that`s around twenty builds, so a big difference.

Delete your save game, would just cause issues.

Delete the ScriptCache file, should be done with every new mod, no matter which one.

If you play in a custom world then delete all the worldname_objects.package and worldname_sims.package files.

Delete KWLog_Export files, you don`t really need them.

You may delete the four cache files that get mentioned over and over again, CASPartCache, compositorCache, simCompositorCache and socialCache (but then I think that`s more suitable if you added lots of clothes and stuff).

Delete all ONIKI_something files in your Mods>Packages folder.

This is just a checklist in no special order.

Post1:

Post2:

It was in 0.2.8.

Possible solutions:

With five months worth of builds between 0.3 and 0.36, that`s around twenty builds, so a big difference.

Delete the ScriptCache file, should be done with every new mod, no matter which one.

If you play in a custom world then delete all the worldname_objects.package and worldname_sims.package files.

You may delete the four cache files that get mentioned over and over again, CASPartCache, compositorCache, simCompositorCache and socialCache (but then I think that`s more suitable if you added lots of clothes and stuff).

Didn't work. There are still some files left somwehere, because KW did remember installed animations packages despite deleting all of those files. Also I have reverted to a modpack i used back when everything was working, but the issue still persists.

EDIT: I have just uncovered the issue is only for adults. Teen mermaids work as they should.

Post1:

Post2:

It was in 0.2.8.

Possible solutions:

Didn't work. There are still some files left somwehere, because KW did remember installed animations packages despite deleting all of those files. Also I have reverted to a modpack i used back when everything was working, but the issue still persists.

EDIT: I have just uncovered the issue is only for adults. Teen mermaids work as they should.

I`d guess that means doing it the long way: creating a new game folder.

Rename your Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 folder to something like The Sims 3 Bugged, then start the game to get a fresh one.

Exit the game and copy: DeviceConfig.txt and Options.cfg to your new folder, then copy Mods.

Delete everything in Mods>Overrides and Mods>Packages, keep the Resource.cfg.

If you have NoIntro and NoBuildSparkles add those, then start the game and do a test run.

All green and good to go? Fine.

Now you need an unpopulated basic world (yeah, Fleabottom, for the diving lot) installed, after that add Kinky World and one set of animations (KW and OKW files!) to register with KW.

No cc, no Nraas or anything, start the game, start Fleabottom, create a new sim and try.

Post1:

Post2:

It was in 0.2.8.

Possible solutions:

I`d guess that means doing it the long way: creating a new game folder.

Rename your Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 3 folder to something like The Sims 3 Bugged, then start the game to get a fresh one.

Exit the game and copy: DeviceConfig.txt and Options.cfg to your new folder, then copy Mods.

Delete everything in Mods>Overrides and Mods>Packages, keep the Resource.cfg.

If you have NoIntro and NoBuildSparkles add those, then start the game and do a test run.

All green and good to go? Fine.

Now you need an unpopulated basic world (yeah, Fleabottom, for the diving lot) installed, after that add Kinky World and one set of animations (KW and OKW files!) to register with KW.

No cc, no Nraas or anything, start the game, start Fleabottom, create a new sim and try.

Luckily I don't think it will be necessary. I had a hunch and narrowed it down to one CC package (I have multiple non-updatable mods such as clothes merged into big packages.) Now I need to figure out which of the 100-ish components it is.

EDIT: YES! I found it. So here's what was causing the problem: I had a mod which unlocked mermaid outfits and divesuits in CAS. Apparently since version 3.0 KW doesn't like it. (I was using it for 3 years, worked with 2.7). Removing that mod solved that issue. Thank you for your help!

Can anyone or anyone who knows the answer to one of my post?

I ask again about it, cause no one seems to read my question in Sims 3 General Discussion or Sims 3 Technical Support section.

If I'm not allowed to ask, then I will delete that post.

Can anyone or anyone who knows the answer to one of my post?

I ask again about it, cause no one seems to read my question in Sims 3 General Discussion or Sims 3 Technical Support section.

If I'm not allowed to ask, then I will delete that post.

Perhaps no one has responded because they have no answer for you. As many others have stated woohooer causes that issue, I understand you don't want to remove woohooer and if changing it with master controller didn't help the problem then there might be no way to fix your problem.

Wonder if anyone figured out how to disable pregnancy for selected sims yet? I've made a couple of futa families and given them the never age life time reward, I'd rather if they don't ever reproduce but just as some thing constant my other sims can interact with

first the antibaby pill

second in kinkyworld pregnancy you cab extend the safe periods of the ovulation circle and so on