[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I dont want to be :dodgy: , or sound :@  [sNIP]

I agree with Kiwimisty. The difficulty is a big part of what makes this mod interesting.

[sNIP] sims who hate the outdoors should try to avoid locations outside, while nature lovers might favour them. And so on. With attention paid to traits and skills they can continue to be individuals (in some aspects maybe even more visibly than before), even when the mod has run in the same world for a while.

... And loner will hate threesome :D

I'm afraid that this will make quite complicated to understand the behavior of our sims. But agree with both of you, the sims needs to learn, for the others debug mod and nraas controler allow you to cheat if you want.

When I was testing this mod, I found that after all the introduction stuff was done and options selected etc, I could not do anything at all (if that makes any sense) like I could click onto an item (such a s chair) and no options or anything would appear (like sit, sleep etc). I literally could do nothing at all. My sims just stood there and I could not move them or anything.

Not sure if it is a bug that needs fixing or something but thought I'd report the problem anyway cause it only happens when I use this mod. Removing this mod makes the game run like normal.

Info about what I am running: sim 3 + all EP's (ver 1.67. etc).

Hi,

I knew there would be a certain difficuty to make your sims do kinly thing for this mod.

But when I was trying to test it (1.9e), by using de-bug option to make my sims slut and honey, they still would reject any interaction between each other, etc ask.for.handjob / woohoo or show.bottom.

Earlier version works well with my game, so i'm not sure if i was facing a bug or it was meant to be like this.

Any answer would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hi,

I knew there would be a certain difficuty to make your sims do kinly thing for this mod.

But when I was trying to test it (1.9e), by using de-bug option to make my sims slut and honey, they still would reject any interaction between each other, etc ask.for.handjob / woohoo or show.bottom.

Earlier version works well with my game, so i'm not sure if i was facing a bug or it was meant to be like this.

Thank you

Exactly what I'm experiencing. The interaction won't work with my new household. I know it worked before, but yea...

When I was testing this mod, I found that after all the introduction stuff was done and options selected etc, I could not do anything at all (if that makes any sense) like I could click onto an item (such a s chair) and no options or anything would appear (like sit, sleep etc). I literally could do nothing at all. My sims just stood there and I could not move them or anything.

Not sure if it is a bug that needs fixing or something but thought I'd report the problem anyway cause it only happens when I use this mod. Removing this mod makes the game run like normal.

This mod is quite cpu intensive, especially at the beginning. It has to create all sims data. This may take some time (up to 5 minutes for a very populated world). The game may be unresponsive during this time. Just wait a bit.

I'll try to optimize the initialization process for the next release.

Hi,

Thank you

I was focused on technical problems during the last builds and so didn't spend much time on tuning. Perhaps, the exhibition skill requirement is too high.

And one think the debug command doesn't do is adding "experience flags". Don't expect a sim that has never enjoyed her/himself to accept to do handjob or anything else with another sim.

This mod is quite cpu intensive, especially at the beginning. It has to create all sims data. This may take some time (up to 5 minutes for a very populated world). The game may be unresponsive during this time. Just wait a bit.

I'll try to optimize the initialization process for the next release.

Oh I see. I just thought that it would work pretty much as soon as it was all selected.

That might be my problem. Though my PC is pretty good I thought it would run a bit faster.

I might test it again in that case.

Also, when testing I found that the "Spawn Rapist" debug option didn't work properly, is it also because it is making a sim ?

EDIT:

Also, the ctrl+Shift+c, cheat debug codes don't work for me either.

Onikikay said, the mod is very cpu intensive, the more scripted mods you have in your game, the larger the load on your cpu.  With a large population if sims it's going to take some time to get things going with Kinky mod and all the other mods trying tho do it's thing when a new game starts.  During this time, most likely nothing is going to work.  As mentioned when the mod first starts and on the front page of this post, the mod is a "Work In Progress".  Don't use it on a save you care about and expect bugs and other things when your using it.  If you get error logs, post them so Onikikay can see where the problem is.  This is the only mod like it for sims 3 so it's going to take some time in smoothing things out.

You don't need to use the console for anything.  Once the game is responsive, if you turned on the debug menu when the mod first activated, you should be able to open the kinky menu and be able to select "Debug"  that will bring up some of the same selections as the console commands and more.

Hi,

Thank you

I personally don't mind it being a little more difficult.  In version 1.9b it was easy and only 1 hr into the game virtually the entire sims world was just one big orgy. :P   I'm probably 15 hrs into the game I'm using to test 1.9e and I'm seeing more and more interactions between all the sims in my world.  The sims are happy, the dogs are happy and there are pregnant sims running around all over the place.  It just takes more time now.  Have some patients and it will happen.  If you don't want to wait, go back to 1.9b (if you don't mind some things not working) or use master controller and the debug commands to help speed things along.

Great work! It's wonderful to see modders still going at TS3.

Not sure if this has been discussed--are you by chance, when the kinks are all worked out, going to break this down into flavors? For instance, I like specific elements of the mod and I was wondering if you'd break it into separate pieces eventually. I'm most interested in the rape aspect of the mod but I'm not interested in the entire mod as a whole. I hope that makes sense.

Great work! It's wonderful to see modders still going at TS3.

Not sure if this has been discussed--are you by chance, when the kinks are all worked out, going to break this down into flavors? For instance, I like specific elements of the mod and I was wondering if you'd break it into separate pieces eventually. I'm most interested in the rape aspect of the mod but I'm not interested in the entire mod as a whole. I hope that makes sense.

I prefer just the rape aspect as well.  However I would like to also make a suggestion.  Maybe jealousy for any of the sims who witness the woohoo. 

My Sim engaged to a virgin he plays with her :blush:  doing the day then rapes a girl each night :cool:  :cool:  . He has to release his urges :sleepy: , if not he go crazy masturbating.. :lol:

How did you get them to rape?  My person is a female and I've interacted with several other male sims, including creating an evil sim with all bad traits and when ever I click on the ask for rape option they fight but then they stop and it comes up saying the option that was chosen with the words loser after it and there is no rape.

My Sim engaged to a virgin he plays with her :blush:  doing the day then rapes a girl each night :cool:  :cool:  . He has to release his urges :sleepy: , if not he go crazy masturbating.. :lol:

How did you get them to rape?  My person is a female and I've interacted with several other male sims, including creating an evil sim with all bad traits and when ever I click on the ask for rape option they fight but then they stop and it comes up saying the option that was chosen with the words loser after it and there is no rape.

Yep! that happens to me as well! 

Its a male sim, for him to win all the time i max out his athletic and martials arts. The best thing though you get to choose how he should rape her. However you  must have the girl as well as him aroused,so do that  debug.. So far i rape two females and they are pissed with him.. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

My female has very low athletic skill and the sims I've tried the rape option with were maxed out on their athletic as well as both sides being horny.  Always says loser after they fight and nothing happens. :(

Its a male sim, for him to win all the time i max out his athletic and martials arts. The best thing though you get to choose how he should rape her. However you  must have the girl as well as him aroused,so do that  debug.. So far i rape two females and they are pissed with him.. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

My female has very low athletic skill and the sims I've tried the rape option with were maxed out on their athletic as well as both sides being horny.  Always says loser after they fight and nothing happens. :(

I believe that the initiator has to win the fight regardless of the gender.

Wait a minute...

This mod doesn't include animations???

If that is so, you should probably state that animations are REQUIRED not recommended.

That might also be why I am running into so many problems.

EDIT:

Hold on, how do I actually even get the animations to run properly?

I have unpacked this mod and the animation mod by Amra72 into the mods folder.

Is there anything else that I need to do?

ok, I will get her athletic skill up and give it a try and see what happens.  Thanks :)

Wait a minute...

If that is so, you should probably state that animations are REQUIRED not recommended.

EDIT:

You just need to put all the package files into the mods folder. KinkyMod will recognize it by itself.

But you need to add manually for Lady666_animations, as it new animation. For each savegame, open KinkyMod setting menu. At the most bottom, click and add Lady666's animation by writing Lady666_animations there. 13 new Lady666's animations will be listed.  :)

ok, I will get her athletic skill up and give it a try and see what happens.  Thanks :)

Yep that's what it was, her athletic was to low.  Seems like it should be the other way around, like if her level was high enough to win then she wouldn't get rape.  That's why I had left her level so low.  If she maxes out on athletic skill will that stop her from getting raped completely?  or will the burglers still be able to rape her?

@OnikiKay

I want to report some bugs for version 0.1.9e... but with no error log.

1. For threesome, the third sims won't play the animation.

2. The Zzzz when sims sleep, won't disappear when sims wake up.

3. Dance and Club Dance won't play anymore on any stereo (drop interaction issue when sims start to dance), but KinkyMod counter strip dance work fine.

Wait a minute...

EDIT:

You just need to put all the package files into the mods folder. KinkyMod will recognize it by itself.

But you need to add manually for Lady666_animations, as it new animation. For each savegame, open KinkyMod setting menu. At the most bottom, click and add Lady666's animation by writing Lady666_animations there. 13 new Lady666's animations will be listed.  :)

@GECK.O, where were you two days ago when I wanted to learn how to add animations?  lol. I did figure it out and thanks for the info, I'll refer back to this if I forget.  :P