I was thinking.. 

you could extend the functionality of this beautiful mod, by adding the wet female skin during sexual act..

I got the inspiration by reading this post.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42455-requestideautilize-sweat-cumming-into-sexlab/

..and from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27593/?

strange that no one has thought of before  :cool:

(..or maybe I can do it with slavetats..)

S.

YES! YES! PLEASE DO THIS!!..

.. er, with the mod author's permission of course. :D

Then how could a person (namely me) add those overlays? In my nioverride.ini I only have body, hands and feet. Should I add another category and name it face? And I do have Slave Tats, but I chose not to add facial tattoos.

It sounds like you may be using a version if NiOverride that predates the introduction of face overlays.  In the .ini file, the face category is found below the feet category.

you could extend the functionality of this beautiful mod, by adding the wet female skin during sexual act..

I got the inspiration by reading this post.. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42455-requestideautilize-sweat-cumming-into-sexlab/

..and from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27593/?

strange that no one has thought of before  :cool:

(..or maybe I can do it with slavetats..)

The textures which enable this kind of effect are not the same kind used by my mod or SlaveTats.  The chief stumbling block to this idea is that while overlays enable the effect of multiple diffuse textures on a given surface, any given part of an actor's body only gets one specular map, which is what causes the wet look.  A well-crafted actor's body in Skyrim includes a well-crafted specular map.  If you watch Estrus closely, it merely swaps your body's current specular map for the one it has built-in - and this new specular map is specifically tailored for the geometry of a CBBE-based body (not, I suppose, that this distinction truly matters a great deal).  It does not overlay the wet texture over your existing specular, nor does it fade from one to the other, as such functions are not possible.

A mod which does this simple texture swap during sex would be, in all likelihood, trivial to make.  But the overall effect would have the same unsatisfying aspects as the one provided by Estrus.  My biggest issue would be the fact that there does not seem to be any way for one to ascertain body type (CBBE, UNP, etc.).  I have bugged one or two folks to toss in a check for such things - could be done a couple of different ways, such as vertex count or other pokes at the .nif file - but the one person most likely to add such a thing is too busy with v3 of RaceMenu.

a yes, I imagined that it was not possible (or at least not easy to implement in this way..)

specular is different and not transparent.. and not support the "specular body overlapping"..

..maybe in the future someone will find a way for this.. :P

S.

Then how could a person (namely me) add those overlays? In my nioverride.ini I only have body, hands and feet. Should I add another category and name it face? And I do have Slave Tats, but I chose not to add facial tattoos.

It sounds like you may be using a version if NiOverride that predates the introduction of face overlays.  In the .ini file, the face category is found below the feet category.

So I should add another category? Hm, well, going to try it. Of course, with backuped original.

Edit: Although I think that I did find the culprit. Cum on Clothes could be the problem, since it adds also overlays on face, you know, when someone cums on it.

Don't know if its already included..

But would be good linking vibrations of devious devices to blush :)

Don't the vibrations increase arousal?  If so then the link is already there as complete as it needs to be.

Yeah thought about that but it slightly slowly blush.

While i guess having an hidden vibrator would be the perfect reason to blush suddenly a lot.

Just an idea, its still fine as it is,

Is it possible to have an option so we can set itemslots as naked? Because I use a meshup(not covering boobs and the vagina) which using several extra item slots.

Aroused has this option I think its possible here too.

The nakedness detection uses the process implemented by SexLab Aroused.  That process hunts for any armor qualifying itself as being worn on the chest; it does not hunt for specific slots.  The only real option you have there is whether or not to perform a more scripting-heavy armor query.  Still, this is the legitimate SLA-implemented nakedness check so it's what I use.  If it already works in your case, then it should likewise correctly function in my mod.

Hello, I'm getting an error message and can't figure out what it is: BWA NetImmerse Override version is too low. Fatal Abort.

Happens whenever a new npc pops in range and needless to say it is not applying blush even on testing.  Any fix I can try?

Yes, I have an idea what may be going on.

Grab the latter.  Or, if you believe you already have it installed, things are going to be more difficult because the function which detects this mod definitely believes otherwise.

I figured it out why I was getting that message. !"#$%&/()=?* It appears that this mod is incompatible with (at least) Draenei race available from LL, which means that I have to play as a !"#$%&/ Breton.

I wouldn't give up just yet.  Here are the two versions of Draenai on LoversLab:

draenei_blush.jpg

(I tweaked the blush colors to be a better match.)

There are going to be very few cases where the overlays don't work.  Dremora and werewolves are a couple.

Would it be possible to include an option to have your character to blush at the sight of a visibly aroused beast in a future version, since mods like SLNC and Creature Framework cause animals to have erections at a set arousal level?

It took a while, but it's in.  I would be careful not to bog the system by surrounding yourself with dozens of aroused animals.

But would be good linking vibrations of devious devices to blush :)

Don't the vibrations increase arousal?  If so then the link is already there as complete as it needs to be.

Yeah thought about that but it slightly slowly blush.

While i guess having an hidden vibrator would be the perfect reason to blush suddenly a lot.

Just an idea, its still fine as it is,

It's the right kind of idea.  It should be in now.  You will need to make use of the new "Blush When Aroused CE" add-on.

Update:
v1.1. Added the option to disable overlay allocation failure notices. Added the ability to add specific races to the "Exceptions" menu to control whether they get blushes, and at what saturation. Added compatibility with "Blush When Aroused CE".

Blush When Aroused CE (Cause & Effect): This is an add-on mod for Blush When Aroused which enables additional cause & effect options.
v1.0. Blush when seeing aroused creatures. Blush when Devious Devices Integration causes a worn device to vibrate.

Why did I throw the extra options into an add-on mod?  A couple of reasons.  First, generally speaking, anything added to this add-on mod will be of relatively limited interest, so I felt it prudent not to add likely unwanted bulk to an already feature-creeped main mod.  Second, and somewhat more pressing, there aren't very many more options I can add to the existing mod before literally running out of "room", given the way menus work, so it behooves me to limit what I may add going forward.

I figured it out why I was getting that message. !"#$%&/()=?* It appears that this mod is incompatible with (at least) Draenei race available from LL, which means that I have to play as a !"#$%&/ Breton.

I wouldn't give up just yet.  Here are the two versions of Draenai on LoversLab:

draenei_blush.jpg

(I tweaked the blush colors to be a better match.)

There are going to be very few cases where the overlays don't work.  Dremora and werewolves are a couple.

The one on the right is the one I use. I tried using the left one, but I had problems with it so... But I am happy that it's possible that I will be able to play as her while having BWA active. Yay! I'll let you know if there are problems (although there shouldn't be any).

But I am happy that it's possible that I will be able to play as her while having BWA active. Yay! I'll let you know if there are problems (although there shouldn't be any).

I should clarify that I did not change anything with the mod in order to get blushes working on those races.  They were working with the first version.

Well, one thing I have managed to verify is that your mod is not the only one that has a problem displaying anything on my face. I tried Slavetats and it, too, failed to place any tattoos on my face, even though it is placed third from the bottom of my active mod list, the two first being BWA and BWA CE. The problem I haven't managed to discover is which mod is the problem. I'll go and try experimenting to see which one is conflicting.

This is it: I am officially stumped. If anyone can find from my load order what in the Nine Hells is conflicting, please tell me.

Here it is:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
LevelersTower.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Draenei.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
paradise_halls.esm=1
SexLab Beastess.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=0
SkyCompleteDawnguard.esp=1
SkyCompleteDragonborn.esp=1
ub_tapestry.esp=1
ub_invite_any_npc.esp=1
ub_cell_armory.esp=1
ub_cell_bedroom.esp=1
ub_cell_cavern.esp=1
ub_cell_darkarea.esp=1
ub_cell_dislayroom.esp=1
ub_cell_kitchen.esp=1
ub_cell_maintenance_room.esp=1
ub_cell_teleportroom.esp=1
ub_adoption_hearthfire_extention.esp=1
EK_RingLimiter.esp=1
Wild.esp=1
Seductress Serana.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SexLab Submit Serana.esp=1
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp=1
YOT - Dawnguard.esp=1
YOT - Hearthfire.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
Bow==Warmhammer.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
Wind Destruction.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp=1
DB - Silence Enchantment.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
Sextreme-All.esp=1
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp=1
Sextreme Pinups.esp=1
Sextreme-G_Series.esp=1
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
UnlockUniqueEnchantments.esp=1
Celestials.esp=1
ColetteStrikesBack.esp=1
ShoutsUnleashed.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
EnchantingAwakened.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedPlugins.esp=1
EnchantingAwakenedDawnguard.esp=1
EnchantingAwakened unlimited.esp=1
Enchanting Freedom.esp=1
zzzEverlastingWeaponEnchant.esp=1
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1
OpenUnlock.esp=1
FemaleNakedComments.esp=1
Disenchanting.esp=1
WhirlwindSprintStagger.esp=1
Viconia.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
_tck_SpellCrafting.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix - Chameleon Version.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
testbodyward.esp=1
UD3_Enchant.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
alivepee.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
isilNarsil.esp=1
SylvanasArmor.esp=1
WangYiArmor.esp=1
WukongArmor.esp=1
ZhaoYunArmor.esp=1
HISXingXing.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Mass effect Biotic spells.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
GentleStormCall.esp=1
Additional Shouts-Restore Life.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
BetterDGEntrance.esp=1
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp=1
UniqueBorderGates-All-BetterDGEntrance.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
Apropos.esp=1
SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa.esp=1
Doom Heavy Set.esp=1
selobl_Diano.esp=1
RealBarenziahV2UncensoredBS.esp=1
Lich King's Armor.esp=1
TRUE CITY TGES.esp=1
MomoDash.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp=1
GrassOnSteroids_Short.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
redguard_bow.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
Fizban007MusouSkyrim.esp=1
ImmersiveGenderChange.esp=1
SkyComplete.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
EMViljessicaPatch.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures-ArousalTriggers.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Dynasty Armor.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
PlayerHomeMapMarkers.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
SkyrimLive.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
ShockBreathShout.esp=1
ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp=1
SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp=1
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
KWTelescope.esp=1
GuessDistance.esp=1
DragonFire.esp=1
DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp=1
EnhancedAuraWhisper_Corpses.esp=1
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1
SL Deadly Drain.esp=1
AOS.esp=1
AOS2_SkyRe Patch.esp=1
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
GetStripped.esp=1
Minou Santa Robes CBBE TBBP.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
SexLabLeveling.esp=1
Deviously Enslaved.esp=1
SSv2.esp=1
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp=1
Unique Region Names.esp=1
tailed_dildo_FV20.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
Blush When Aroused CE.esp=1
JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp=0
SexLab_Rape_Simple.esp=0
SexLab_Dialogues.esp=0
SuccubusRaceLite.esp=0
KRZ - Better Archmage Quarters.esp=0
CollegeOfWinterholdGloryv.1.6.esp=0

This is it: I am officially stumped. If anyone can find from my load order what in the Nine Hells is conflicting, please tell me.

What VERSION of RaceMenu do you have installed?

Very outdated, it appears.

Edit: Just updated to v3.0. Fingers crossed that it works.

Edit 2: Well THANK TALOS it works. Okay, with some difficulty, but still. It appears that if I have face Slavetats, I cannot have BWA, which is understandable, since ST adds layers to your face, and BWA needs those in order to be displayed. Of course, for me ST vs BWA is a no-brainer: BWA wins in all categories. So..... Yay!

Edit 2: Well THANK TALOS it works. Okay, with some difficulty, but still. It appears that if I have face Slavetats, I cannot have BWA, which is understandable, since ST adds layers to your face, and BWA needs those in order to be displayed. Of course, for me ST vs BWA is a no-brainer: BWA wins in all categories. So..... Yay!

Don't forget that you can tell NiOverride to assign more overlay slots, with the .ini tweak.  Three is the default and BWA needs two.  (You still have room for one tattoo though, even if you do not change anything.)