17 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

This mod doesn't work with SE. Until very recently there's been no way at all in SE to put decals on the face at all and the way that s now being tested is not the same as the way all the other decals are done and obviously not the same as this mod uses.

At this point in time you'll have to be patient, just a week ago we'd just tell you to forget it so there has been progress.

Alright then. 

Thanks for the feedback 

On 8/29/2019 at 5:36 AM, jpee1965 said:

Replace your NIOVERRIDE ini with this. Props to Deathstalker for making this available originally. It's not only up to date, it will fix the issue of not having enough slots to function correctly.

~ Deathstalker's Nioverride Ini.zip 2.33 kB · 10 downloads

So I tried this fix but I'm not sure how to properly implement it. For SSE should I install the old nioverride script? I basically just installed  the fix in MO2 but it hasn't resolved the issue.

Edit: It's worth noting that I'm currently using Racemenu.

45 minutes ago, ardley10 said:

So I tried this fix but I'm not sure how to properly implement it. For SSE should I install the old nioverride script? I basically just installed  the fix in MO2 but it hasn't resolved the issue.

as far as i know u dont need the nioveride for racemenu it already has its own version on it

just read the description of Racemenu

On 8/29/2019 at 5:36 AM, jpee1965 said:

Replace your NIOVERRIDE ini with this. Props to Deathstalker for making this available originally. It's not only up to date, it will fix the issue of not having enough slots to function correctly.

~ Deathstalker's Nioverride Ini.zip 2.33 kB · 10 downloads

3 hours ago, ardley10 said:

2 hours ago, heartseek213 said:

as far as i know u dont need the nioveride for racemenu it already has its own version on it

just read the description of Racemenu

If that's the case then I placed the NiOverride INI file exactly where it should but I still have the issue of version check failures. I'll keep posted for updates on this. I *think* I may have seen the source for the script that does this version checking online (happy to point that out to authors via dm if it shouldn't be public). I'm also happy to contribute a fix for this issue if the authors wish.

16 hours ago, Apoptosis97513 said:

Anybody has same issues?

Racemenu is finally compatible with FaceOverlay for SSE, so I'm trying this mod in SSE. Already re-saved it on CK via MO2.

"Functions" in General on MCM, 

"Blushes appear on player" set as "NO" by default.

I set it to "YES" or "CONDITIONAL" and left from MCM.

Then back to MCM immediately, it automatically set to "NO" every single time:(

Because of that, I cannot check out if these effect works correctly.

As far as I know it is not recommended or required to re-save plugins in CK in most cases. In fact, for a lot of plugins it breaks things for SSE. I'm running most of my SSE conversions without re-saving plugins just fine. You should only need to extract all the BSA's, delete the BSA's, and use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to convert all the assets to SSE. The only other step is if the mod needs a script edit because it does poorly written version checks for the game or Nioverride version, but that is rare and usually documented in the SSE conversion status megathread.

On 8/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, 777sage said:

It must be the version check script. I dont know if you are in LE or SSE, but I imagine that in SE it could be because Papyrus' newest version uses a lower number than LE. I have not checked but if you are on SE then that might be it; or it might not. Otherwise just try and update. If in LE be sure to check and make sure nothing overrides your Papyrus install.

I am indeed using SE, Im still a baby when it comes to this stuff. I'll update my papyrus and see what happens.  

On 8/29/2019 at 6:36 AM, jpee1965 said:

~ Deathstalker's Nioverride Ini.zip 2.33 kB · 11 downloads

Will this work for SSE? Im using racemenu atm, and im not sure what I'd do with this sorry. 

1 hour ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

Will this work for SSE? Im using racemenu atm, and im not sure what I'd do with this sorry. 

I checked it out. It only increase the overlay slots, so personally, i don't think you need it. just edit the race menu Skee64.ini and change these set of values 

Spoiler

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many body overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=24 ; Default[24]  

iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[12] 

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"

; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

iNumOverlays=12 ; Default[12] 

theses values (the 24 and 12s) set how many slots you get to tamper with in Racemenu.

Of course i could be wrong since playing on SE myself, i could't get this mod to work.

17 minutes ago, ardley10 said:

Where did you get the modified pex? I found something that looked like a script source file for the BWAroused.pex, but nothing else.

Look for the SE mod tracker topic. You will see it in the list toward the bottom. click that link and then find and download the 3 pex files.

2 hours ago, 777sage said:

Look for the SE mod tracker topic. You will see it in the list toward the bottom. click that link and then find and download the 3 pex files.

Ahhhhh very nice. I had only looked at the updates section and didn't think to check further down in the mod list. Thank you!

On 8/30/2019 at 6:18 PM, ardley10 said:

If that's the case then I placed the NiOverride INI file exactly where it should but I still have the issue of version check failures. I'll keep posted for updates on this. I *think* I may have seen the source for the script that does this version checking online (happy to point that out to authors via dm if it shouldn't be public). I'm also happy to contribute a fix for this issue if the authors wish.

Ok, well I am shit outta ideas... sorry.

10 hours ago, haxormaster said:

Can you give a quick walthrough on how to get the pex scripts into the new esp? I'm totally new to all this

You are not doing anything to the esp other than resaving it so it works with Special Edition. As for the 3 pex files that were modified all you have to do is overwrite the ones that came with the mod already. So basically:

Install BWA

Then grab the 3 PEX files and overwrite the ones that came in the mod in Scripts folder

Then Open Creation Kit and set BWA as the active file

Simply hit save when all loading is done and then close CK.

Now there may be variations to the steps depending on the mod manager you are using. Are you using Mod Organizer 2? Vortex? If using MO2 make sure to Launch CK via mod organizer. But the steps are fundamentally the same.

1 hour ago, 777sage said:

You are not doing anything to the esp other than resaving it so it works with Special Edition. As for the 3 pex files that were modified all you have to do is overwrite the ones that came with the mod already. So basically:

Install BWA

Then grab the 3 PEX files and overwrite the ones that came in the mod in Scripts folder

Then Open Creation Kit and set BWA as the active file

Simply hit save when all loading is done and then close CK.

Now there may be variations to the steps depending on the mod manager you are using. Are you using Mod Organizer 2? Vortex? If using MO2 make sure to Launch CK via mod organizer. But the steps are fundamentally the same.

I'm using MO2

What I think I may have some issue with is that I'm using steam. can I get the creation kit to work with steam, or do I need to run it from B-launcher?

1 hour ago, haxormaster said:

I'm using MO2

What I think I may have some issue with is that I'm using steam. can I get the creation kit to work with steam, or do I need to run it from B-launcher?

Hmm... well it sounds like you are not running SKSE or you are trying to have legacy creation kit work with SSE. Creation kit for special edition is not from steam. To be specific

Creation kit on steam is for the original skyrim, it was not built for Special edition.

In order to get the creation kit for special edition you will need to go to bethesda.net and download it from there.

If you do not have SKSE SE installed then install it. Download and install Creation Kit SE from bethesda.net.

In MO2 add CKSE as a binary executable. Launch CK using MO2. CK SE is agnostic to steam. When I launch skyrim using SKSE it asks me to launch steam if it is not running. This is not an issue at all and makes sense. But when using CK-SE, steam is irrelevant until I launch the game.

27 minutes ago, 777sage said:

Hmm... well it sounds like you are not running SKSE or you are trying to have legacy creation kit work with SSE. Creation kit for special edition is not from steam. To be specific

Creation kit on steam is for the original skyrim, it was not built for Special edition.

In order to get the creation kit for special edition you will need to go to bethesda.net and download it from there.

If you do not have SKSE SE installed then install it. Download and install Creation Kit SE from bethesda.net.

In MO2 add CKSE as a binary executable. Launch CK using MO2. CK SE is agnostic to steam. When I launch skyrim using SKSE it asks me to launch steam if it is not running. This is not an issue at all and makes sense. But when using CK-SE, steam is irrelevant until I launch the game.

I think I got past all that

SO when I try to save the file, it says "File Blushwhen aroused ESP is a master file or it is in use please select another file to save to

52 minutes ago, haxormaster said:

I think I got past all that

SO when I try to save the file, it says "File Blushwhen aroused ESP is a master file or it is in use please select another file to save to

Thats weird, BWA is an esp not an esm. It seems like another program may have it open, if CK is not the only thing open that could be accessing the file try closing them out and try again.

1 hour ago, haxormaster said:

Tried that. I still can't save it. 

I just converted this to SSE, and am testing it now. My process (I'm no expert! This is only like the third file I've tried to convert)  

1) Downloaded the main Blush When Aroused File

2) Installed it via MO2

3) Ran Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the folder

4) Opened CreationKit SE, Clicked 'DATA', selected Blush When Aroused.esp, made it the active file

5) Saved the file

6) Closed CreationKit SE.

7) Copied the three PEX files from tasairis in the SSE Conversion Thread, and replaced the ones in the Blush When Aroused Scripts folder

8 ) Installed opparco's MFG Command for SSE, and copied the PEX file from the same thread, above, into its Scripts folder

9) Started a new game in SE, spawned a bunch of NPCs, used the 'Test' function, and saw blushes on the NPCs 

Note, I have not tested if 'arousal' causes the blushes yet, just the test run within the MCM menu.  But it seems to work on NPCs for me.

ScreenShot5.thumb.jpg.73fffb63b062a118ac14aa21be0f278f.jpg

16 minutes ago, twitterbutter said:

I just converted this to SSE, and am testing it now. My process (I'm no expert! This is only like the third file I've tried to convert)  

1) Downloaded the main Blush When Aroused File

2) Installed it via MO2

3) Ran Cathedral Assets Optimizer on the folder

4) Opened CreationKit SE, Clicked 'DATA', selected Blush When Aroused.esp, made it the active file

5) Saved the file

6) Closed CreationKit SE.

7) Copied the three PEX files from tsairis in the SSE Conversion Thread, and replaced the ones in the Blush When Aroused Scripts folder

8 ) Installed opparco's MFG Command for SSE, and copied the PEX file from the same thread, above, into its Scripts folder

9) Started a new game in SE, spawned a bunch of NPCs, used the 'Test' function, and saw blushes on the NPCs 

Note, I have not tested if 'arousal' causes the blushes yet, just the test run within the MCM menu.  But it seems to work on NPCs for me.

ScreenShot5.thumb.jpg.73fffb63b062a118ac14aa21be0f278f.jpg

Got to step 3 and it gave me this 

Tried to continue  and save the file and I got the 2nd image

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

9 minutes ago, haxormaster said:

Got to step 3 and it gave me this 

Tried to continue  and save the file and I got the 2nd image

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

1) You did not install Cathedral Assets Optimizer correctly. Please read the description page, it clearly says you have to download bsarch separately before starting.

2) You do not need the BSA option in Cathedral Assets Optimizer, because Blush When Aroused is not packaged as a BSA. 

3) I do not get this requestor with my Creation Kit.  Are you using the Creation Kit SE downloaded directly from Bethesda's site?

On 8/31/2019 at 12:51 PM, 777sage said:

I got mine working fully, had to download modified pex scripts and resave the esp though.

I've done everything you've said, even the creation kit bit. though i can get the mod running I cant see the blushes on my character. I've tried testing it multiple times on my character through the MCM but no luck. Did you install that 4th file he uploaded called "MfgConsoleFunc.pex"? I'm so close i can feel it, maybe its because I'm running a shader too?