12 hours ago, 123polizei said:

I got the same Issue.

Reinstalled Skyrim on another PC and after starting an older Savegame i got the BWA: * Fatal Abort Errors. Its spamming all the Time. Manual- an Reinstallation did not work.

check racemenu nioverride.ini settings, i forgot there was a problem if its not set correctly.

check this out 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I isolated this mod being the cause for a seemingly competely unrelated bug: When dropping a stack of items (arrows, ingots, etc.), it does not drop as a full stack, but as several smaller stacks. More specifically, they drop in the same stack sizes as I picked them up. If i pick up 3 + 6 + 13 arrows, then drop all of them at once, they drop as three stacks with 3, 5 and 13 arrows respectively, instead of one stack with 22.

This doesn't appear to be a compatability issue, since the bug still happens with only this mod and it's requirements installed, yet I havent seen this bug mentioned anywhere on this thread, or anywhere else on the internet for that matter. Can anyone confirm this happens in their game too?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, benji007 said:

Is a special edition version on the way?

No.  Read back a very short distance to find out why which is something you should make a habit of doing since it will give you the chance to find the answer to questions without having to ask and wait on a reply.  Not a problem here with this mod and your question this time but it's a habit that will help save you time and get you playing when you might otherwise be stuck in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 12:02 PM, WaxenFigure said:

No.

Bethesda has completely fucked up being able to put overlays on faces in SE.

Expired has activated a beta test of Face Overlays for Racemenu SSE, but it sounds like a different method than used in Racemenu LE. Curious if this mod will be adaptable, or if a totally new solution will be needed.  (This was one of my favorite mods in LE! )

1 hour ago, twitterbutter said:

Expired has activated a beta test of Face Overlays for Racemenu SSE, but it sounds like a different method than used in Racemenu LE. Curious if this mod will be adaptable, or if a totally new solution will be needed.  (This was one of my favorite mods in LE! )

I am wondering that as well. According to the update the face overlays are now fully functional on nexus as of 0.4.3. But what I am hoping is that this mod will be updated soon.

On 8/25/2019 at 5:23 PM, jpee1965 said:

Hey all, I'm running Tetrachromatic ENB with Bloom deactivated. I can't see any blushes on faces. Used to run great pre ENB but now, even cranking up settings to vivid (and beyond in Custom) nothing shows.  Any ideas? Is there a fix?

THANKS!

As it turns out, increasing sharpness dramatically improves the ability of BWA to work in an ENB environment, so there is the fix.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:19 AM, SnowBucks said:

Today I've try to use it. The test results in Blush only in my Character, but won't work on NPCs. 
I don't know what is wrong. Someone can enlighten me about that?

Yes, make sure they are set up in the "NPC race" section of the menu.

5 hours ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

Hello, I just installed this mod but I'm having difficulty for it actually working, every time I try to activate it I get a message in the top left of my screen (in the pic) and because of this I feel stupid. Any fixes you peeps might know, be gentle I'm not very bright lol.699193629_SkyrimSpecialEdition8_28_201912_35_10PM.png.5dfcee6e86ebd653977705c210abd884.png

It must be the version check script. I dont know if you are in LE or SSE, but I imagine that in SE it could be because Papyrus' newest version uses a lower number than LE. I have not checked but if you are on SE then that might be it; or it might not. Otherwise just try and update. If in LE be sure to check and make sure nothing overrides your Papyrus install.

I am in the process of converting this along with the 1.1 CE  for testing in Special edition. May report my findings. It should be compatible with the recent Racemenu update.

Update: Got it working fully in Special Edition. Steel need to test the CE addon though, but I see no MCM option or indication so far for Milk Mod Economy. Its probably just the script or something. No issues thus far otherwise.

17 hours ago, Shadow_Labrys said:

Hello, I just installed this mod but I'm having difficulty for it actually working, every time I try to activate it I get a message in the top left of my screen (in the pic) and because of this I feel stupid. Any fixes you peeps might know, be gentle I'm not very bright lol.699193629_SkyrimSpecialEdition8_28_201912_35_10PM.png.5dfcee6e86ebd653977705c210abd884.png

Replace your NIOVERRIDE ini with this. Props to Deathstalker for making this available originally. It's not only up to date, it will fix the issue of not having enough slots to function correctly.

~ Deathstalker's Nioverride Ini.zip

1 hour ago, SnowBucks said:

That's correct.

But I'm trying this on Special Edition (with updated Race Menu). There is some problem with Skee64.ini?

This mod doesn't work with SE. Until very recently there's been no way at all in SE to put decals on the face at all and the way that s now being tested is not the same as the way all the other decals are done and obviously not the same as this mod uses.

At this point in time you'll have to be patient, just a week ago we'd just tell you to forget it so there has been progress.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

This mod doesn't work with SE. Until very recently there's been no way at all in SE to put decals on the face at all and the way that s now being tested is not the same as the way all the other decals are done and obviously not the same as this mod uses.

At this point in time you'll have to be patient, just a week ago we'd just tell you to forget it so there has been progress.

777Sage has stated it's "working" in SSE due to the 0.4.3 RaceMenu update adding Face Overlay support to SSE. As far as if anything gets broken I'm unsure. But I'd imagine a plugin developer that makes something as big as RaceMenu would try and make it backwards compatible with old plugins as much as possible, but it may employ new methods to apply them.

30 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

777Sage has stated it's "working" in SSE due to the 0.4.3 RaceMenu update adding Face Overlay support to SSE. As far as if anything gets broken I'm unsure. But I'd imagine a plugin developer that makes something as big as RaceMenu would try and make it backwards compatible with old plugins as much as possible, but it may employ new methods to apply them.

I heard it wasn't compatible but it WAS an early test being referenced.

Anybody has same issues?

Racemenu is finally compatible with FaceOverlay for SSE, so I'm trying this mod in SSE. Already re-saved it on CK via MO2.

"Functions" in General on MCM, 

"Blushes appear on player" set as "NO" by default.

I set it to "YES" or "CONDITIONAL" and left from MCM.

Then back to MCM immediately, it automatically set to "NO" every single time:(

Because of that, I cannot check out if these effect works correctly.