Why can't my PC blush? My PC is a Dark Elf female, and even when I have Dark Elves enabled in both the Player Races and NPC Races section, only Dark Elf NPC's can blush and my PC still can't. 

Am I missing something here? Also no, my PC isn't a vampire, so nothing else should be interfering with it. 

Welp. Still not working. Changed my Dark Elf's skin color to a dark preset skin ton and still can't see a blush during sex.

The only time it's visible on my Dark Elf is when I turn it on manually in Test Mode. 

Is this mod just incompatible with Dark Elves (and Khajit and Argonians)?

Why can't my PC blush? My PC is a Dark Elf female, and even when I have Dark Elves enabled in both the Player Races and NPC Races section, only Dark Elf NPC's can blush and my PC still can't. 

Am I missing something here? Also no, my PC isn't a vampire, so nothing else should be interfering with it.

Did you enable facial tattoos in your NIIOVERIDE.INI file?

If you do so, open the console in your game and enter: "set DecapitationChance to 0.0" to prevent getting CTDs.

I have the opposite issue, only PC can blush but no one else due to fatal error message

Did you enable overlays on NPCs in the NIIOVERIDE.INI file?

If not then only the player gets them.

Did you enable facial tattoos in your NIIOVERIDE.INI file?

If you do so, open the console in your game and enter: "set DecapitationChance to 0.0" to prevent getting CTDs.

In niioveride.ini I have the following settings:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

Are those two the ones I should be looking at? Looks like they're enabled. 

Anyways, I guess I'll just have to disable decaps then ... ;_;

Never mind, got it to work. I increased the amount of overlays I could have on my character to 50, and now the blushes are working fine.

• 2 months later...

Using the mod with custom races can be tricky.  However, This is how I got it to work with my current custom race... there should be an option for it to show on player, when you have a custom race it says None or something... needs to be switched to conditional.  You will then go to exceptions and I believe there is an "allow Race" box in the lower right corner. I know it covers none custom races. select the race and click allow.

for those playing dark elves, you also want to click the allow box located in the lower left. 

if you do all this, it should work on your custom race.  ( or dark elf )

Those getting the Need two layers fatal error :

You need to go to your niioveride.ini as mentioned above.   It seems racemenu's default is to actually have face overlays turned off. So you want to turn that Zero to a one  under overlays / face and then gradually increase the amount from 3 until it eventually works.  

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled

; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=0 ; Default[0]    <------- This is usually set to 0 now with default racemenu .. or at least, it was for me. It needs to be 1

so it should look like this
bEnableFaceOverlays=1

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [sOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]   < ------------------------------------------- This should be at least 6, some have needed much higher before blush started working. 
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]   

so something like 
iNumOverlays=6

Those using Mod Organizer : You need to go to the racemenu mod in the left pane, right click and click open in explorer, then navigate the skse files until you get to the niioveride.ini

IF You have any mods that mess with face overlays you may have to find the file there as well.  But usually that's not the case. 

Now that I have repeated many posters above, I shall wander off in to the sunset.... Good luck everyone!

Anyone know why I'm getting a lot of these in my papyrus log?

[11/26/2016 - 04:16:30PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 18 on  (001000F7)].BWACEB02applyscr.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 18 on  (001000F7)].BWACEB02applyscr.loop() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 63
	[Active effect 18 on  (001000F7)].BWACEB02applyscr.OnUpdate() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 34
[11/26/2016 - 04:16:30PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 17 on  (580069FA)].BWACEB02applyscr.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 17 on  (580069FA)].BWACEB02applyscr.loop() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 63
	[Active effect 17 on  (580069FA)].BWACEB02applyscr.OnUpdate() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 34
stack:
	[Active effect 17 on  (0001A680)].BWACEB02applyscr.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 17 on  (0001A680)].BWACEB02applyscr.loop() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 63
	[Active effect 17 on  (0001A680)].BWACEB02applyscr.OnUpdate() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 34
stack:
	[Active effect 6 on  (FF001129)].BWACEB02applyscr.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 6 on  (FF001129)].BWACEB02applyscr.loop() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 63
	[Active effect 6 on  (FF001129)].BWACEB02applyscr.OnUpdate() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 34
[11/26/2016 - 04:16:30PM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760
[11/26/2016 - 04:16:31PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 16 on  (00037058)].BWACEB02applyscr.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 16 on  (00037058)].BWACEB02applyscr.loop() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 63
	[Active effect 16 on  (00037058)].BWACEB02applyscr.OnUpdate() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 34
[11/26/2016 - 04:16:31PM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[Active effect 16 on  (700C004A)].BWACEB02applyscr.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[Active effect 16 on  (700C004A)].BWACEB02applyscr.loop() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 63
	[Active effect 16 on  (700C004A)].BWACEB02applyscr.OnUpdate() - "BWACEB02applyscr.psc" Line 34

Papyrus.0.log

So I just redid my load order a bit and removed some script heavy mods, and right after I targeted the player with SlaveTats a HEAVY stack trace occured (no CTD though), but it destroyed my framerate. I ended up having to shut down the game. Waited for two minutes before doing so. However a lot of the stack trace has to do with BWA. Any ideas if BWA is incompatible with SlaveTats?

EDIT: Well I guess this mod is no longer maintained now that I notice the post... Really should make it red not yellow. Guess I'll have to wait for someone to pick up the project if the author allows it. :/

Papyrus.2.log

1: Each character needing blushes will need two free face overlay slots. If this mod cannot secure two overlays on a given character, it will not display blushes on that character. Keep in mind that other mods also use overlays. The overlay count can be increased, if needed, with an adjustment to the SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini. The default count is 3.

I've done what you said to do here and its still updating console with issues.  Fatal Abort  How high do I need to increase it so far I've gone up to 10...I would really like to use this mod. I haven't really had a chance to try it yet.

1: Each character needing blushes will need two free face overlay slots. If this mod cannot secure two overlays on a given character, it will not display blushes on that character. Keep in mind that other mods also use overlays. The overlay count can be increased, if needed, with an adjustment to the SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini. The default count is 3.

I've done what you said to do here and its still updating console with issues.  Fatal Abort  How high do I need to increase it so far I've gone up to 10...I would really like to use this mod. I haven't really had a chance to try it yet.

I have mine set to 30. Try that.

Well I tried that and I'm still getting abort I'm going to up it to 50 and if it doesn't work I'm just going to uninstall this mod :( or if this is whats happening > 3g: I have noticed that for some NPC faces with certain (vanilla) tint combinations (scars and such), overlays will not appear at all. Definitely a bug.  I'm in the begining of the game clean fresh installation running around with Hadvar is he one of those?

I have mine set to 30. Try that.

hahah I decided to go back and keep troubleshooting and decided to start back at square one lol and my net immerse override said it was installed in the back end but wasn't in nmm (nmm is having stupid bricking issues currently) And everything works like a charm. Instantly from re installation of nio everything from the get go is amazing I thank you for the mod and thank you guys for your help through out the thread! 

Well I tried that and I'm still getting abort I'm going to up it to 50 and if it doesn't work I'm just going to uninstall this mod :( or if this is whats happening > 3g: I have noticed that for some NPC faces with certain (vanilla) tint combinations (scars and such), overlays will not appear at all. Definitely a bug.  I'm in the begining of the game clean fresh installation running around with Hadvar is he one of those?

Did you try using the config on the last page as a base for NiOverride.ini?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone describe how exactly install this mod ? I'm trying my best and it not works

Are you using Mod Organizer? Nexus Mod Manager? or installing directly to the data folder?

I'm using Mod Organizer 

All the easier then,  here is a step by step.

1) Download the file

2) Click top left Icon [install a new mod From Archive]

3) Navigate to File and Install as new mod in Mod Organizer

4) In left hand pane in Mod Organizer find Sexlab Aroused entry and enable with check mark.

5) If you R-Click on the file, Select Information, then click on the File Tree Tab you should see the following files; Interface, meshes, scripts, SEQ, & the SexLabAroused.esm file.  Make sure they are all there.

6) In the Right hand pane in Mod Organizer make sure that the file SexLabAroused.esm has a check mark by it. 

7) Sort with Loot

8) Start game

9) Go to SkyUI Mod Configuration Screen and select desired options for SexLab Aroused plugin, or you can skip that and just go ahead and play with the default settings enabled.

10) Profit.

If it is still not working at this point then you have a conflict somewhere.  Usually TES5Edit is your friend there.  Also make sure that you have the latest version of SKSE installed.  The mod won't without it I believe.