Sexout Pregnancy Custom Race Texture Issues

GIX

Hello, I've never thought I'd have to ask for help.

I'll try be simple.

I've been using sexout pregnancy for fallout new vegas and I've been using a custom race. The custom race i've been using is the discontinued fox race mod that i found on nexusmods.

I think others have had similar problems with custom races but I can't seem to solve this issue.

Whenever my character is late in the pregnancy the texture gets messed up and it dosen't match the custom race texture.

I've attached a pic to illustrate my situtation, it might look familiar.

Or at least I hope you guys can see the pic i've never done this before.

I've been trying to fix it myself for days I've tried unistalling and reinstalling different versions of sexout pregnancy and all its reqiurements and its all complicated now.

I also tried instaling the fox race textures that are also from the nexus website but Its not been succesful.

I've seen others have this problem before i'm hoping my problem is very simple to solve but I'm loss at the moment.

post-290375-0-49468800-1423887896_thumb.jpg

When the pregnancy progresses it is using a different body. No amount of installation or configuration will prevent this. The only fix is someone create several pregnancy versions for this custom race body. Then Halstrom would have to add it to the swapping program that swaps out the older body with the newer body as the pregnancy progresses.

Bottom line. You can't use custom bodies like what you are using and expect they will still remain the same as SCR is currently set up. 

When the pregnancy progresses it is using a different body. No amount of installation or configuration will prevent this. The only fix is someone create several pregnancy versions for this custom race body. Then Halstrom would have to add it to the swapping program that swaps out the older body with the newer body as the pregnancy progresses.

Bottom line. You can't use custom bodies like what you are using and expect they will still remain the same as SCR is currently set up.

I thought the pregnancy meshes used the skin texture of the default player body, though I've never tried a African American or Ghoul pregnancy to be sure. because I though I've seen pictures some where of the blue fox Krystal in a knocked up state using pregnancy.

Does it happen through all stages or other outfits showing skin too?

I know it didn't work with the ARES race so well as they used a custom mesh texture or something.

It didn't work with star fox  when I tried but it does work with the African American, Hispanic and asian females races in the game. You are the Boss and have more understanding of these files than I do. Perhaps I was also doing whatever the OP is currently doing when I tried. If that is the case then hopefully you can get to the bottom of it.. :D

I thought the pregnancy meshes used the skin texture of the default player body, though I've never tried a African American or Ghoul pregnancy to be sure. because I though I've seen pictures some where of the blue fox Krystal in a knocked up state using pregnancy.

I know it didn't work with the ARES race so well as they used a custom mesh texture or something.

All the bodies have the Facegen flag select in their nifs, so given what I know about how bodies pick their textures it should work.

All the bodies have the Facegen flag select in their nifs, so given what I know about how bodies pick their textures it should work.

I experienced the same thing when using custom races for whatever reason the bodies don't match when using pregnancies. It hasn't for me in the past. I don't have my MO loaded up properly yet so I can't test it to be sure with my current knowledge.

It didn't work with star fox  when I tried but it does work with the African American, Hispanic and asian females races in the game. You are the Boss and have more understanding of these files than I do. Perhaps I was also doing whatever the OP is currently doing when I tried. If that is the case then hopefully you can get to the bottom of it.. :D

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry for a late reply.  >.< ...

Like I said I'm really new to this, and when I couldn't find my thread on the mainpage where i initiated i assumed that it was just taken down because it wasn't important enough or i started it in the wrong place.

I'm not even sure if i'm replying correctly but like said I"m sorry for the lateness in my response.

Good to know that i'm not the only one dealing with this problem.

Okay the only attempt I made to try and fix this problem was to install pregnancy first and then the custom race and the textures hoping it would overwrite the previous file. That didn't work.

But I use nexusmod manager and i can see my mods listed as plugins, so I tried moving my fox race plugin higher so that textures for the custom race would generate before the pregnancy files, but the plugin it can't go past sexout pregnancy on this.

Originally I had no problem to begin with believe it or not. Before i even knew about loverslab I already had the fox race and krystal race mod installed and when I installed pregnancy for the first time in addition to sexout breeder I had absolutely no problems with the textures.

I think my problems started when I tried updating sexout pregnancy to a newer version and i think thats when the texture issues started to happen. So I then tried installing older versions of sexout pregnancy but i ended up going in complete circles as I tried to use older versions I later ended up screwing up the requirements for other required mods needed for sexout pregnancy like sexout spunk and sexout offspring so I had update

SexoutNG and Sexout Common Resources as best as i could so that the game couldn't crash.

My game is now relatively stable but I'm back at the same problem.

But I should clarify that the texture issue only happens in the finnal stages of the pregnancy, when it swiches out hte body for I thnk P7S3 or something, i forget, its the very last body mesh that doesn't have any bigger meches following that.

All the other body meshes work just fine its just the last one that is screwed up.

Sorry, really sorry for late reply I'm new to all this.

Basically the textures work perfectly fine until the last stage of the pregnancy with the large mesh body that I posted originally. All other stages seem to be okay.

Yeah, it's the SexoutSNudeT3P7B4 mesh, it doesn't seem to be the same as others, it shows with a Caucasian color in GECK instead of black, if someone would like to learn why and how to fix it, they can upload a fix to the Maternity clothing thread. Might be able to be fixed in Nifskope even otherwise maybe just overwrite it with the P6 mesh for now.

I haven't learn'd anything yet but came across something interesting..

Is the mod you are using an esp instead of an esm?

There appears to be a "white body" issue where the face don't match the body related to the esp issue. Changing the mod from esp to esm seems to fix the issue. Apparently custom races and such should be ESM's instead of ESP's.

I haven't learn'd anything yet but came across something interesting..

Is the mod you are using an esp instead of an esm?

There appears to be a "white body" issue where the face don't match the body related to the esp issue. Changing the mod from esp to esm seems to fix the issue. Apparently custom races and such should be ESM's instead of ESP's.

Yes the mod i'm using is esp not esm.

Actually what does the abbreviation esp and esm mean? Just so I can know what it is.

And how can i change the mod from esp to esm?

If you look around it seems as if there might be some bodies issue r/t it being an ESM. From what I have read and learned it seems as if custom races and such could/should be an esm. Then there more stable and reliable. Could be wrong however not sure.

There are steps to make a mod to esm but I am not sure of that myself as I haven't done it yet. I posted to find out if it was an esp or esm in hopes that one of our main modders can tell if this is a possible reason and perhaps a quick fix if it was an ESP. ;).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived