Adding animations to sexout and it's plugins

feral

"Adding" them to sexout is easy. Make sure they don't need any offset adjustments (test them in game first) and if they are ready, send them to me and i'll include the -- or just overwrite existing ones if you want to replace them. I suspect you mean you want to know how to "Create" animations, yes?

You do that the same way for sexout animations as for any others in FONV. CK put together a good list of resources here.

That's the second link in a google search for: creating animations fallout new vegas.

Not hard to find at all. ;)

heh, sorry, I'm a bit sleepy. Let me clearify.

I've got a few animations that came with other Fallout mods, and I want to add them to sexout on my PC for use in plugins like sexual assault, tryout or working girl. I didn't make these animations, they're just animations I've got from other mods, and I kind of want to consolidate them. But I don't want to overwrite pre-existing animations either.

Ok, still need to clarify a bit more, so let me ask a few more questions.

First, what mods are they from? Just out of curiosity. If they're from AP, I probably have them already -- and if not, I can include them (assets from AP are free to include with credit.)

Second, are they sex/sexual animations? If they're not then sexout itself isn't the right place for them, but there are other methods.

Last, what really do you mean when you say you want to "add them to sexout?" You want sexout to use them in the random picker? You want to replace specific scenes in tryout/working girl with a different animation? What exactly?

They are sexual, and the ones I'm currently wanting to add are from AP. The face fucking and anal fisting animations... What I'm trying to do is to add them to the random picker, I guess.

I mean... For something like working girl/tryouts where you can prostitute yourself I'd like to see the animations be added to their category, so if I offer oral or anal for example; the face fuck and fisting animations would be included in the rotation. Same for the sexual assault plugin.

Gotcha. Well adding them to the picker is pretty easy. I thought I already had all the AP ones, maybe they got lost in the shuffle somewhere. Consider this me officially saying I'll get them (and any others missing from AP) added to the current sexout beta, you'll just have to be patient. I might be able to get them in this weekend, no promises though.

Archived