Nice to see the upgrade.

A few issues.

1- I see the animations well, but the subs don´t show up.

2- The "naked debuff" is 2h+ but not in-game 2h. Needed to wait 2 days and half for the debuff vanish.

3- I can´t talk to the girl and can´t ask to NPC´s like the pervious version "where are you looking at?"

4- In riften nothing happens. Perhaps need to complete in Whiterun? The problem is, in Whiterun, the girl only strip once, "freezes"

5- Almost forgot this. Even when get dressed, the NPC´s mocking is ok, but the PC continue cover and changing animation even dressed, is just odd.

Anyone else having a problem with FNIS? Specifically ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array?

Yeah thought it was only me

yep getting the same error too, when i run fnis update

Same for me.

Nice to see the upgrade.

A few issues.

2- The "naked debuff" is 2h+ but not in-game 2h. Needed to wait 2 days and half for the debuff vanish.

3- I can´t talk to the girl and can´t ask to NPC´s like the pervious version "where are you looking at?"

4- In riften nothing happens. Perhaps need to complete in Whiterun? The problem is, in Whiterun, the girl only strip once, "freezes"

5- Almost forgot this. Even when get dressed, the NPC´s mocking is ok, but the PC continue cover and changing animation even dressed, is just odd.

How did you install the mod? I am getting the error here : ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Mine worked fine. Had to uninstall and reinstall for the stripping to occur. Had a weird moment were I left Riften out the front, and one of the random animations, from one of the recent screenshots, played with no one around. I had a few small bugs, and there were a few grammar mistakes, but overall it was so worth the wait. I found three endings so far, and I'm not going to use any titles because at least one gave a but of a spoiler, and I don't want to swim around in circles...

Well worth the wait, and I can honestly say this is my favorite mod so far. Keep up the great work. Might have to name my first child Bahow!

But not really. Sorry.

For FNIS issue; I'll try to figure it out, I'm very busy right now.

Can anyone confirm that you're using the latest FNIS? 5.4.1? I don't get any error when I use generate.

I searched here and found out that this error occurs when there are "too much" animations.

Can anyone confirm that you're using the latest FNIS? 5.4.1? I don't get any error when I use generate.

I am using latest version. Uninstalled spells like argonian said and it works now.

Nice to see the upgrade.

A few issues.

How did you install the mod? I am getting the error here : ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I don´t get any error.

I install first manually (like usually do in all mods), but, like you see, have thoses issues.

Then deleted every single file and install using NMM, but, still all issues already mentioned.

Didn´t get any error on FNIS.

I've been EAGERLY waiting for an update to this mod. Thank you -very- much, Sugar! Thank you for your hard work. I will be trying this out later tonight. I wanted you to know that people appreciate your work (including myself). I know how annoying it can be when your fanbase is silent. Thanks for the fun mod, Hun... and thank you for the update! =D

Same here i was getting the

"Reading GetStripped
ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array."

I uninstalled FNIS spells as suggested above, and then FNIS was able to update. Now on to try the new version.

In the previous versions i had an issue in whiterun, mainly in the market district people would begin to make walking animations while standing in the same place unable to move at all. I would have to recycle the actors to make them able to move again, but some time after the issue would reappear. 

When i uninstalled the mod all the npcs would walk normally again bug-free. I hope i won't have this issue in this one, and in Riften as well. Gonna try it out. Thank you for the new update Bahow!

I was using 5.1.1 (didn't realize that they had a new version) and got a different error message suggersting I was using an old version, and once I upgraded versions of FINIS I got the "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" message

I use Nexus Mod Manager to install and LOOT to sort after installing any new mod.

I also specifically did not install GetStripped1.1 when I made this save, so it's completely clean. (not that I got to load it)

Guys calm down, I feel like I opened the flood gates  :) I've been called from work, so I cannot look into the situation right now. For now:

1) FNIS error seems to occur because of the number of animations. I'll ask it to Fore, for now, try deactivating some mods that add animations. 

2) Most other issues; try doing a clean save. If you're simply deactivation the old version and installing the new one, it won't work. Deactivate, clean save, activate again. There is note about this on the first page.

Also, state if these worked or not. I'll look for your issues when I can.

we appreciate the fact that you are at work, I think we are calm (I hope)

I didn't have the spell add on installed, adding it and uninstalling it did not work FYI..... working on killing some animation mods..... will let you know if I get it to work

Edit:

ok, removed several mods with animations and still could not get it to get past ERROR 9......... GetStripped 1.1 loads fine

this spolier is about the endings so yeah

So how many outcomes are there atm. So far ive gotten piggy bank and Sink opener and the blonde girls one is there any other branches i havent seen yet?

Yeeeep. I'm getting the 'error 9: Index was outside the bounds of the array.' error too. Tried uninstalling TDF - Aggressive Prostitution as it has dance animations. The only other mod I can think of uninstalling for me is Devious Devices, and I can't use my pet collar fucktoy effect without that. I'mma go poke at the FNIS faq to see if I can fix this.

Edit: Downgrading FNIS to version 5.2 also worked for me, far as I can tell.

I had been running version 5.4.1 to begin with, but had forgotten to run FNIS at first.

Edit: Mind you, I can't get them to strip me. I thought it was because I had FNIS not run before, but the blonde/brunette haired girls just keep walzting right by me and not touching me. Huh.

For those having the issue, I can confirm that disabling a few mods that provide animations fixed the error(9) problem with FNIS.  For me, it was FNIS spells and the new version of Defeat (and I was able to leave Non Sexlab Animation Pack loaded).  I'm using the latest versions of FNIS.

Do this Yuni, Save your game, => Quit => Disable GetSripped.esp => Load your game => Save your game => Quit => enable GetStripped.esp => Load your clean save and it should work

I have never been able to play this mod without doing that (the strippers have just not done anything), even with a completely clean save, and even with the original version. No idea why! lol

Edit: I had to do exactly the same, nothing was happening, I just did what I said (as I was expecting to have to lol), ran into BeeAndBarb, and did process at the top